It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cain : Lying about his audit the Fed response to Ron Paul 10/11/2011

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

and heres more

dailycaller

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

u don't get it...i'm trying to help you out there

there is a reason the stock market bottomed at 666 in march 2009

and there is a reason the FED's man...Herman Cain named his plan 9-9-9....

look into the man's eyes..and his look. there is some serious EGO and arrogance there

the elite cabalists love symbolism and mind games like this. this has nothing to do with organized religions or beliefs.

ron paul schooled him again

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

wonder why.. its not like Romneys co. Bain Capital owns clear channel.. Limbaugh ,Hannity,, Beck... oh wait... yes it does...

RON PAUL 2012!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by Advantage

u don't get it...i'm trying to help you out there

there is a reason the stock market bottomed at 666 in march 2009

and there is a reason the FED's man...Herman Cain named his plan 9-9-9....

look into the man's eyes..and his look. there is some serious EGO and arrogance there

the elite cabalists love symbolism and mind games like this. this has nothing to do with organized religions or beliefs.

ron paul schooled him again

ROFL!! Youre trying to help ME out

Speaking of eyes, Cain's say " I made my own money and Ill be damned if its going to be spread around. This little fed faux pas will be ironed out. Ill say END the fed, not audit it! Yeah, thats the ticket."

Bachmans say " Im so holy if you untied my comfortable shoes Id float straight up to heaven. Gods gunna get me elected to usher in his second kingdom! Go ME!! ".

Romneys say " I wonder if Aquanet will be banned by those pesky dems due to the crap it puts in the air?"

Perry's say " Gee, these people are so stupid they believe every word I say and I have the Xtian vote in the bag."

and Pauls say: " Jaysus, If this is my competition I just might win.. whoopie!"

Thats kinda funny because Obama's say" Jaysus, if this is my competition I just might get reelected! "

Let me help YOU out.. this post like the previous one is a j-o-k-e, much like the entire debate and voting process. Its [sahr-kaz-uh m], its my way of coping with having the sickening feeling that my vote wouldnt matter anyway.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Cain wants Greenspan back.........the man who CAUSED much of our economic problems,we have today........

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Guys, I would like an honest opinion, did Cain destroy himself tonight by the things he said?

None of that 666, devil, TPTB stuff please...just opinion on the debate itself.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

The lie is addressed very well in this link:

Link

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Herman Cain is now number 9 on my list now. Right above Obama and right under a piece of dog S*.

Lying and name calling is something the American people should now longer accept from our leaders. Its about time we get past these preschool politics.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Cain is such a goon.

RP seriously had this thought out. Now he will let Bachmann go after him, just like after he originally introduced the Gardisil shots he was giving those girls.

He is the gatekeeper and the keymaster.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Ron Paul Calls Out Herman Cain For Lie Over Fed Audit During GOP Debate

At the GOP debate Tuesday night, Ron Paul, the longest-serving advocate of a Fed audit in Congress, asked Herman Cain, a former director of the Kansas City Fed, why he opposed an audit of the central bank, and why he called advocates of such an audit ignorant.

"Mr. Cain, in the past you have been rather critical of any of us who would want to audit the Fed. You have said -- you've used pretty strong terms, that we were ignorant and that we didn't know what we are doing, and therefore, there was no need for an audit anyway, because if you had one, you're not going to find out anything, because everybody knows everything about the Fed," Paul said.

"But now that we have found and we have gotten an audit, we have found out an awful lot on how special businesses get bailed out -- Wall Street, the banks, and special companies, foreign governments. And you said that you advise those of us who were concerned, and you belittled -- you say call up the Federal Reserve and just ask them. ... Do you still stick by this, that that this is frivolous, or do you think it's very important? Sixty-four percent of the American people want a full audit of the Fed on a regular basis."

Cain said that, in fact, he didn't oppose an audit, and that when he served on the Fed it was a different institution. "You have misquoted me. I did not call you or any of your people ignorant. I don't know where that came from," he said. "You've gotta be careful of the stuff you get off the Internet."

A careful check of the Internet, however -- guided by the Paul campaign -- turns up audio of Cain saying just what Paul accused him of saying. As recently as 2010, long after the Fed began engaging in the lending Cain says he opposed, Cain belittled those calling for an audit.

"Some people say that we ought to audit the Fed. Here's what I do know. The Federal Reserve already has so many internal audits it's ridiculous. I don't know why people think we're gonna learn this great amount of information by auditing the Federal Reserve. I think a lot of people are calling for this audit of the Federal Reserve because they don't know enough about it. There's no hidden secrets going on in the Federal Reserve to my knowledge," he said.

edit on 11-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
If someone could make a .gif of RP laughing at Cain when he mentioned Greenspan that would be priceless.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Don't even get me started with this guy, america is not a pizza company! Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing, actual mind control or mass hypnosis in action? As soon as he shouts the 9-9-9 plan the crowd cheers, hmmm where have I seen a catch phrase like this before? "Change we can believe in" Just keep chanting you're 9-9-9 slogan and you will be signed into office just like the last fool............
edit on 12-10-2011 by jheated5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I think Cain just ended any chance he had by lying here. The man obviously knows that his history is going to following him but instead of addressing the issue he just digs himself a deeper hole. I see him falling in the polls now that he has exposed himself. Goodbye 999 hello liberty!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a twitter campaign to enforce e/o 11110 would help.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I thought Herman Cain was credible at first, too and actually delighted to see him win the Florida Republican Straw Poll, but he is really trying to hide his true colors now with so much at stake.

Once again, Ron Paul is the only politician running that is not a worn out flip flop, and more people need to see past the other's BS to see him.

Plus, I wanted to show off my new sig

edit on 12-10-2011 by Kevinquisitor because: Sig not working!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I don't know how people can continue to support Herman Cain after this. Anyone who does care to explain?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
What I find interesting is how Michele and Ron appear to be possibly working together to discredit some of the other candidates. We saw it right after Rick Perry went ahead in the polls and we saw it last night with Mr. 9-9-9!

Also, did anyone else notice how Bachmann nodded in approval while RP was speaking?

Just speculation on my part...But...

Iowa, from what I understand is a pretty important state. Does anybody see where I'm going with this?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join