It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cain : Lying about his audit the Fed response to Ron Paul 10/11/2011

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   

At the GOP debate Tuesday night, Ron Paul, the longest-serving advocate of a Fed audit in Congress, asked Herman Cain, a former director of the Kansas City Fed, why he opposed an audit of the central bank, and why he called advocates of such an audit ignorant. "Mr. Cain, in the past you have been rather critical of any of us who would want to audit the Fed. You have said -- you've used pretty strong terms, that we were ignorant and that we didn't know what we are doing, and therefore, there was no need for an audit anyway, because if you had one, you're not going to find out anything, because everybody knows everything about the Fed," Paul said. "But now that we have found and we have gotten an audit, we have found out an awful lot on how special businesses get bailed out -- Wall Street, the banks, and special companies, foreign governments. And you said that you advise those of us who were concerned, and you belittled -- you say call up the Federal Reserve and just ask them. ... Do you still stick by this, that that this is frivolous, or do you think it's very important? Sixty-four percent of the American people want a full audit of the Fed on a regular basis."

Link

He is getting called out here. Just tonight he was outed as working with the Fed.

I think his campaign is going to start to crumble when we find out how much this guy really flip flops.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Dance4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
ask a drug dealer to audit himself? that doesnt make sense

2nd

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DankKing420

Yeah, 2 instances open at one time messed that up real nice. Link should be fixed now.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Cain is a idiot period! Ron Paul 2012.
edit on 11-10-2011 by abilitiy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I thought at first that Cain might be a good guy along with Ron Paul, but the more and more I find out about Cain, the more I am not liking what I hear. I think Cain is just another sock puppet, that will bend to his masters will if he was to ever get the big chair.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

Plus, as you can see, he can lie straight through his teeth and still make you smile.

He would probably be a great president by these standards, lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Don't like Cain? prepare to be called racist in 3...2...1...seems like the typical response if you don't like a political black man...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Tonight was "Beat Down Night" for Cain...period. RP did it to Perry on the HPV issue and Bachman kicked him right in the nutz the next debate. Watch for more of the same from Michele toward Cain next debate. But I must say, Cain is really not very smart if he didn't think RP would kill him on his Greenspan comment. Adios Herman Cain...you've had your 15-15-15!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

What exactly was the lie?

I saw him discount Paul's claim that Cain called his supporters ignorant..

I didn't see Cain say that he wasn't for auditing the FED, he has said that in his opinion that you wouldn't find anything by auditing the Fed, of course that looks bad now that some of the released documents reveals serious issues with the FED.

I agree that Cain's stance in regards to the FED aren't going to help him going forward, but I don't see a lie.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

I think a lot of people are calling for this audit of the Federal Reserve because they don't know enough about it

Not in so many words.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
reply to post by SpaDe_

Plus, as you can see, he can lie straight through his teeth and still make you smile.

He would probably be a great president by these standards, lol.

Yeah aren't those like running requirements anymore?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

edit on 11-10-2011 by SuperTripps because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
check out herman the scum cain WASTED by bachman tonite over his 6-6-6 plan

apparently someone saw my comment in their campaign

he's an elitist cabalist--watch his face at the end...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaDe_

I agree with
you and felt the same way
and....( I also wanted to add my banner to the thread)

Ron Paul 2012 baby! (and here is my voting record....Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama.)
For you smart people out there...how many of my votes were made to keep someone OUT of being Pres.?
....yep....Bush Sr., Gore, Kerry, and Obama......You Republicans have to stop throwing out tards!
No way should Palin be anything more than a city council woman. Bush jr.? Well?
and Democrats...Duhkakis is the best you had? I LOVE Clinton still though....smart as hell....best years of my life....so far.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

I pray you are right.
Thank GOD if he does get outed for Good, I am sorry but he's as dumb as they come.
You know what success shows me anymore? IT shows me someone that can bend over and kiss a lot of butts, not intelligence because I see some far far more intelligent people working at min wage jobs than some of these presidents and president hopefuls lately (excepting of course, Ron Paul, so far he's too intelligent which means he probably don't stand a snowballs chance in hell).
I pray I am wrong about that though.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
media is for Romney by the way, and the Republican base.
Pawlenty has endorsed him and so has Christie.
They are all falling in line as we speak.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Kind of a stretch IMO.. but to each their own, I think that the Huffington Post is doing what they do..

Here's a lengthy article that describes Cain's tenure at the KC Fed and also dives into his thoughts on the audit, and
more..

Herman Cain: Federal Reserve Chairman, Tea Party Champion

There's no question that Herman Cain is the big winner in the the latest national Gallup poll of Republican presidential primary contenders, where he won 8 percent support. That's higher than Tim Pawlenty, Jon Huntsman, Michele Bachmann or Rick Santorum. Most voters still haven't heard of Cain or think of him simply as the black tea party candidate and former Godfather's Pizza CEO who once hosted a talk radio show.

I would urge everyone to take a look at this piece, it comes off as very informative, and most importantly unbiased, we can all read without the dirty politics that the Huffington Post loves to play

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
If you don't see a lie it was because it was pulled off by a master.

Spoken like a true Godfather.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Res Ipsa

I will admit I got sucked into the first go round for Bush jr, but the old "fool me once" saying came into play, there wasn't a second vote.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
check out herman the scum cain WASTED by bachman tonite over his 6-6-6 plan

apparently someone saw my comment in their campaign

he's an elitist cabalist--watch his face at the end...

www.realclearpolitics.com...

I wish Bachman would lose her ability to speak and would do something about those fervent crazyeyes she has.. makes me think of the Heavens Gate guy. If eyes are the window to the soul, her soul says " Im a loon and will wage a holy war against anything and anyone that isnt one of Gods chillin's. Compare:
blogs.ocweekly.com...
img.timeinc.net...

Anyhoo, that was a crazy thing.. 999 = 666... only in a zealots mind.

I also didnt see the Cain thing as a lie. He will get squashed due to his feelings on the Fed, but it wasnt a lie. Besides, it would be nice for America to have its first black president in my lifetime. **snicker** ( dons flame retardant suit)

Ron Paul and Hermie Cain 2012!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join