It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Camera-Phone Post from SkepticOverlord

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Below is an image from the picture-phone of SkepticOverlord...
(This was just posted, and there are currently no comments)

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
So what was this picture all about?

It just looks like class got out on a College campus.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
err....
whats up with this picture?
are we looking for something strange and weird on it?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:12 AM
link   
The blonde chick in the middle is holding some kind of banner. Some kind of protest?

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:16 AM
link   
oh no!
its the anti-war student protestors!
call the riot control police squads!
now!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
It looks like none of them are wearing hats, could it be a anti-hat rally? Maybe they are burning the Invisible Effigy of the Shadow Government and we can't see it because it's invisible.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
yeah, and whats up with Skeptic Overlords post in the 3rd person?!

weird.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Well lets look at the pic...it's either from last year or it is warm where it was taken. There are at least two people wearing a red "bandanish" item around their neck guys in yellow shirt and black shirt--tear gas?
It's interesting (to me) that there are absolutley no street signs, store fronts, or other items we could use to pinpoint the location of the picture.

I see a lot of backpacks, that could validate the college campus statement, or they could be as said, in a protest or march, and those are supplies (water, first aid, etc)
If it were a protest, you would think that more people would be carrying signs (of course this could be a group joining a group.
It looks like at least one of the letters on the banner ends in a "k". (or it could be an "X"--I'm leaning towards "k".
How many english words end in k? (K occurs 1.1016% times) and thats as a whole..first letter etc .
www.askoxford.com...

but it could also be the ending initial of some org. or society IE; *.*.K.

Anyway I'm rambling, and this probably was not the purpose of the posting of the pic....

Have a funny day

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lost
yeah, and whats up with Skeptic Overlords post in the 3rd person?!

Maybe those red tights cut off his circulation? Who knows what Simulacra thinks. Why would I argue with my own conscious over the truth? That's like me telling myself don't tell me what to do.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 06:41 AM
link   
or maybe skeptic overlord posted it so he could watch and laugh as we try to figure out the hidden meanings behind some absolutely trivial picture.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

or maybe skeptic overlord posted it so he could watch and laugh as we try to figure out the hidden meanings behind some absolutely trivial picture.

yes,
that is what i thought of too!

NetStorm - great interpretation.

posted on Feb, 11 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
It's France's new army. They're coming over as exchange students to invade America and spread love and peace. =( And snort crack with Mr. G. W. Bush

posted on Feb, 12 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
If you were to look close, there is a man from a certain country, and all others are avoiding getting near him... look again a the dark hair man on the sidewalk.... that my guess!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:43 PM
link   

i think he just finds joy in watching us squirm
its probably nothing. he knows we would look so hard that we would find something in it and wanted to hear the insane ideas.

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I have a new camra phone and I want to beable to do this, Could someone redirect me on how. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I reckon it is the Anti- Ginger militia.. going to burn the fool in the middle! (looks a little like Prince Harry...)

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
odds are this has to do with the ATS game in progress. The one dealing with SkepticOverlord

or maybe I just imagined all of that:w:

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
I reckon it is the Anti- Ginger militia.. going to burn the fool in the middle! (looks a little like Prince Harry...)

Good spot... But I don't think it's him... I don't see him carrying a beer or pod... (And no girls trying to throw themselves at him... Nor any obvious bodyguards trying to look inconspicuous...) :w: LoL

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Whoops... Nevermind me, this thread is ancient...

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
For who was wondering why SO posted in the 3de person in this submission.

When you submit a picture phone thread, the text you see here is auto generated. When you get the chance to get to a computer, you can edit the picture thread with your own comments.

My guess is SO forgot to do that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join