It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OCCUPY PROTESTS WORLDWIDE

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
I know most decent people support the occupy wall street and other occupy areas and I myself think
they are doing a dam good job of it.
This is a place to flag the protesters
This is a place to post videos
Not for a point for me .... A point for the very sacrifice they are making for all of us ...

Most OWS favored posts seem to disappear by people not wanting this protest to be
highlighted so much .... I suspect .... This is a place to keep it alive ...

So I am going to add my bit to it but post whatever to support our fellow good people
standing up too tyranny .....

My Bit
This post is purely my opinion of the way forward.
I have listed the goals I think should be acheived
and added an explanation why?
I would like people to add to each numbered point and not be a for or againt OWS but
a study of the points and how they can be redefined to please all.

1. END ALL DEBT RIGHT IT ALL OFF
( Debts are owed by all nation states to the IMF, Federal Reserve plus individuals have been placed
in debt ridden circumstances due to the global meltdown. In Babylon and Roman civilizations they
realised every thousand years you have to right off the debt to a clean state as we live in a debt
designed system and its now time for a clean slate and end the misery)

2 BASIC ALLOWANCE OR LIVING STANDARD FOR EVERY PERSON ON THE PLANET
( We need a system where poverty is abolished and a system for genuinely unemployed or low
paid people to be able to survive without hand outs or charity)

3. MAXIMUM WAGE
( A maximum wage for Government held positions of authority and a complete ban whilst in office of
being involved or having investments in other companies. A wage of an executive but not too grandiose
just the amount to justify the responsibility. This as an aid to end corruption of the individual in office)

4. NO MORE SECRETS LET THE TRUTH BE TOLD.
( I believe the Government serve the people so no Government should have secrets from the people it serves.
Examples of this are Dr David Kelly inquiry, Princess Diana Inquiry and many more where files have been
for 80 years or more denying any real truth to be unearthed)

5 ALL WARS MUST END
( Any future conflict must be decided by the people via a referendum. No more war for oil or profit only
to protect soverignty or save lives.

6 THE RIGHT FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE A JOB AND BE WELL PAID FOR IT
( In our society a job is a right and these mega companies with mega profits should employ the unemployed
Vast profits need to be justified by giving something back and making sure people have a wage and a place
to work. + this system could be used to bring in a 30 hour working week and give people more family
and fun time.

7 LOBBYING TO BE A CRIMINAL OFFENCE
( Any Nation or company that wants to bend democratic process to gain favor or profit should be banned
via lobying. Any issue like this must be debated openly and pass through the government so no back door
deals can be acheived.

8 A PEOPLES COURT
( A court run by the people with the power to investigate with the authority to investigate anybody, A citizen
petition is needed to bring the court to power and then it investigates and rules over the wrongdoing highlighted
by petition .( Petition based on population in UK a normal petition to motion is 100,000 signatures)

9 SOVEREIGN STATES BE FULLY REIMPOSED AND ENDING OF THE EEU
( Each sovereign state has its laws, constitution and can voted in and voted out. Vehicles like the EEU are designed to take power and decision making away from the people.

10 EVERY NATION TO BE EQUAL IN THE UN NO RIGHT OF VETO
The UN only recently highlighted but the Palastine statehood issue, the wars created by the UN but very little
done to keep the world more stable and peaceful. A open equal theatre of nations represented would be more
fair and honest

11 MONEY TO BE CREATED BY NEED AND NOT FROM DEBT
As everyone knows we are in a fiat based debt driven system with the federal reserve, bank of England printing
money from debt instead of need, In Roman Times they issued copper and bronze coins to build a new temple.
They created money to the projects that were needed

12 THE MORTGAGE (strangle hold : Latin) TO BE ENDED
Every family has the right to a house and every person a place to live. In New Zealand they have a system
where the state builds your house and you pay it back with slightly increased tax over the next 20 years.
If you sell the house you pay off the debt and start again but on your own. All I am saying everyone has the
right to a place a live and not by paying extortinate interest upon it. A house example cost $30,000 to build
the Builder sells it for $100,000 and the banks mortage that house for £500,000 in interest payments.
Whats wrong with the $30,000 build cost plus pay a low interest loan on it... All the money in a mortgage is
just bankers making you pay through the nose for an essential need.

13 STOCKS AND SHARES
Okay stocks and shares are basically good but lets keep it simple ..You buy a stock in a company at end of
year if it makes profit it pays a dividend. Lets ban derivatives, put options, buying shares in toxic debt.
I mean the simple system a company does well your shares do well and may pay better interest than saving
at the bank. It does badly and your share devalues. This also gives you the power to put your money on
companies you support and who are doing good for society. I suspect a lot of the main core manufacturing
industries were destroyed on the stock exchange to bring in cheaper goods for profit. I am talking steel works,
Car industry and the real jobs we use to have.

14 DEMOCRACY
OWS says we are all individuals but the real Greek Democracy was just this. Each person voted with a black
or white marble on every issue. One person ruled the state by vote but only ruled for one month and then
someone else took his place. No party politics or smoke and mirrors. People were voted as people and the
Government were the people

15 THE POLICE
The police are there to protect and serve the people?
As we know they are being used as Policy Enforcers for Government and Corporations
A Police man should be your best friend unless you are
Stealing someones property
Commiting Murder
Committing Violence
or damaging someones property

Other than those offences all other crimes have been brought by policy through Government
IE parking Fines, Motoring Offences and anything where they can get money out of you.
IE you have a car crash .. You sue for damage property (Car) Injuries Sustained ( Violence)
All laws are covered by the 4 principles and you have no need Insurance another tax just a fair
court of justice to dispute issues

Anyway I have rattled on too much but this issue of our world is so important and we now have a slight
chance to redefine a much fairer and honest system ...These are my suggestions but hopefully a document
of importence can be drafted if we put our minds together

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Random video added but I have seen better

youtu.be...

Best song so far from us

youtu.be...
edit on 11-10-2011 by robertauthor because: (no reason given)

new topics

join