It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could CIA give Hugo Chavez cancer?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
This is just a thought here no proof. We all know that the CIA did experiments on people.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
We also know that Hugo Chavez has been a thorn in the US side for awhile now.

CITGO Petroleum Corporation (or CITGO) is a United States-incorporated, Venezuela-owned refiner, transporter and marketer of transportation fuels, lubricants, petrochemicals and other industrial products. The company is owned by PDV America, Inc., an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of Petróleos de Venezuela, S.A., the national oil company of Venezuela. The company has its headquarters in the Energy Corridor area of Houston, Texas.

another thorn in the side

Can you give a person cancer? If cancer in animals can be caused by injecting them with cancer viruses and bacteria, it would certainly be possible to do the same with human beings! In 1931, Cornelius Rhoads, a pathologist from the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, purposely infects human test subjects in Puerto Rico with cancer cells; 13 of them died. Though a Puerto Rican doctor later discovers that Rhoads purposely covered up some of the details of his experiment and Rhoads himself gives a written testimony stating he believes that all Puerto Ricans should be killed, he later goes on to establish the U.S. Army Biological Warfare facilities in Fort Detrick Maryland (origin of the HIV/AIDS virus, the Avian Flu virus and the Swine Flu / A-H1N1 virus), Utah and Panama, and is named to the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, where he begins a series of radiation exposure experiments on American soldiers and civilian hospital patients.

www.whale.to...

The coup attemped failed and since the venezuelan elections are coming up maybe they are doing it the sneaky way and with less hassel

this is my first thread I hope I did ok

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by celticdog

oops sorry mods move to right place.i do better next time

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
You did GREAT on your first thread however come on man!!!!!! I think thats just taking this whole conspiracy thing a little far. Really? The us gave him cancer? Very improbable IMO, almost laughable, oh screw it

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Sure they could. You could do it with out even getting past his inner perimeter. In somalia we came across some forward observers with their dishes pointing down into the huts of a village pumping god knows how many rads into the people. Coincidently within seconds of our arrival their battalion commander showed up and the dishes immediately went down. I heard a few of them are now residents of the leavenworth hotel.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
well they did it to bob marley

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

I was just throwing it out there, even the Dallas sheriff said Jack Ruby said they injected me with cancer cells.Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog

I was just throwing it out there, even the Dallas sheriff said Jack Ruby said they injected me with cancer cells.Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction

We are all born with these cells. It just depends if they mutate or not. True story.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by celticdog

I hardly doubt they injected my mother with cancer either, she was a good woman

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Probably not impossible to do. Just spike his food with carcinogens, there are thousands of them out there. It's not to difficult. They would need to have someone within his staff do it though. To put it in the food or air. The nice thing about that would be the difficulty In tracing it. So I could see it as a good way to get rid of someone

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

The CIA can do just about anything it wants to just about anyone.

But I don't see them as the decision makers for most of their "hits."

I think someone else does that, and they are mostly the execution arm (no pun intended). They decide what technology to use, who to send on the job; details like that.

Of course, they aren't the only agency capable of this.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Ignore this, I couldn't get the dam link to work on my iPod. Still figuring this out
edit on 12-10-2011 by connorromanow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Im sad to hear your mother got cancer but that is a whole different matter, its a bout giving cancer intentionly to someone.This January I will be 10 years cancer free so I know how it is so no more ct scans and blood test what not for me.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
If you can get close enough to give people carcinogens why not use a more lethal approach than something that has to be give time and time again until it works?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
If you can get close enough to give people carcinogens why not use a more lethal approach than something that has to be give time and time again until it works?

So no one knows they were killed instead of dying from "natural" causes?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
OMG, I was actually waiting for a topic like this.

I'm scared

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

The plan is to fill this person with so many carcinogens that he develops cancer. You don't think that looks suspicious. Why not mad cow disease from tainted beef or hemorrhagic dengue fever or Venezuelan equine encephalitis or Venezuelan hemorrhagic fever.

There are lots of diseases that are endemic to the area and could be transmitted by a single contact. The idea that someone is going to kill someone by repeated contacts over years time is funny.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
~

Viktor Yushchenko the ukrainian dude comes to mind.
I also wondered about the late Jack Layton, the Canadian.
He would have made a major upset to Canadian politics
if cancer hadn't taken his life.
For some reason too, I'm very concerned for Ron Paul.
I pray for his safety and wish him the best.

edit on 12/10/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Most definitely could. Very convenient.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by ludshed

The plan is to fill this person with so many carcinogens that he develops cancer. You don't think that looks suspicious. Why not mad cow disease from tainted beef or hemorrhagic dengue fever or Venezuelan equine encephalitis or Venezuelan hemorrhagic fever.

There are lots of diseases that are endemic to the area and could be transmitted by a single contact. The idea that someone is going to kill someone by repeated contacts over years time is funny.

Do you know what cancer is? If someone died from mad cow disease in your neighborhood do you think everybody would be talking about it? Every one here knows someone who has died of cancer. If you don't, give it a few years and after you're out of high school you will. And who said anything about repeated? You do know why your microwave has a fine mesh shield built into the glass and why they put a lead vest on you at the dentist right? While you're at it look into PTP communications. Ask any body you know who has served if they would walk in front of those dishes. The idea you can be so naive is funny, or sad depending on how you look at it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ludshed

Do you know what cancer is? If someone died from mad cow disease in your neighborhood do you think everybody would be talking about it? Every one here knows someone who has died of cancer. If you don't, give it a few years and after you're out of high school you will. And who said anything about repeated? You do know why your microwave has a fine mesh shield built into the glass and why they put a lead vest on you at the dentist right? While you're at it look into PTP communications. Ask any body you know who has served if they would walk in front of those dishes. The idea you can be so naive is funny, or sad depending on how you look at it.

The idea that you could give someone cancer undetected is so idiotic I can't believe anyone thinks it is in any way plausible. I was making fun of this nitwit idea by suggesting mad cow.

A microwave is not the same radiation as an x-ray. It is not an ionizing radiation. A single dose from an x-ray is extremely unlike to result in cancer. You simply don't understand what you are talking about when you discuss microwave radiation. You simply have no idea about risk factors.

Anyone that thinks that a single x-ray or microwave radiation induces cancer needs to go back to junior high.

I'll help you with your homework.
www.cancer.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join