It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Wallstreet coming to a town near you...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Next stop, Tucson, Arizona on October 15th...

Post your locations. Scary #, I wonder how long before things get out of control?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

since the Democrats seem to be co opting the movement, sadly, i predict the SHTF either in January when the republican primaries begin or near the end of the republican primary process. when the politicians are more enamored of themselves than of their employers, us, that is when it ill explode. Either by massive public support due to a, single event, or violence ensues and anarchy will reign. Unless wall street is brought to a standstill, somehow, by the protests.

I am in Napa California and we have had 200-400 protestors in support of the movement. seems part time though...hmmm not too serious as of yet. Tea party on the corners irregularly. guess ya gotta charge your Rascals at some point. oh and never in the same location at the same time.
edit on 11-10-2011 by CaDreamer because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Get a decent down jacket, a hat & some gloves & start practicing your snowball making.

im prepared, i can make ice clusters.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Occupy Nova Scotia
That is my local one, And we're canadian, so winter won't be an issue
, Just gotta make ourselves some igloos!
(Which would be a fantastic idea, an igloo city instead of a tent city, haha)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

It's impossible for occupy wall street to come to a town near me. We dont have any wall streets in my town, so they can't occupy wallstreet in my area.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Just down the road in the city/town (80,000 people) The Villages, FL - one of the most right-wing Republican locations in the Nation (average age in this exclusively retired populace is 72) there will be a so-called "Take back Wall Street rally on this Friday the 14th. Very cool.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Occupykc is near where I'm at. We're situated right in front of the Kansas City Federal Reserve building, and there are marches daily as well as other things going on.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
We're having a support OWS rally in my town of 10,000 for an hour and a half tomorrow.

new topics

top topics

join