It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why does President Obama lie about jobs not being available?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The government can create or maintain an environment where jobs can be had but they cannot directly create them themselves witch im not saying you are saying just to be clear.

It only seems though through the last 10 years the more the government has tried to stimulate us under bush and now obama the more jobs are going away. This jobs bill is no different. It was a PR piece thrown up by the president that he knew would be shot down. Not even some democrats can get on board with it.

Smoke and mirrors in my book. Its like throwing a duck in front of some hunters and gasping when it gets shot. Only this time even the environmentalist are saying "ya that duck had it coming."

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Nope try again, I am actually an expert with stocks, bonds and this data. Those are two different measures of data.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Originally posted by strings0305
Seven million jobs spread out over three point seven million square miles of continental United States. Twenty Six Million and up unemployed, of which only a few may be qualified for any particular position in any particular region. You do the math.

Last I heard it is actually 14 million unemployed/underemployed/ or simply stopped looking unemployed.

But I agree with you I just wanted it to be more accurate.

edit on 11-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: to add

its actually close to 16 million displaced workers in America.

Total Unemployment rate 16%

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I don't think these is black and white as anyone is making it out to be. Theres a lot of factors to consider, such as location and qualifications.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by TWISTEDWORDS

So, you are so expert that you are unemployed because you dont need to be...being an expert...and will never look in the future for work because you are an expert....and do not "work" because being as expert...obviously you wouldnt have to.
So? How does this make you an expert in job searching and employment and unemployment data?
You READ about it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join