It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Graves Discovered at Closed Mohawk Institute Residential School

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

Originally posted by MissPoovey
Where did the story of the picnic come from? There is no mention of evidence of this.

What if these graves were just "boot hill" graves? You know poor peoples grave yard.
I mean if these were orphans then the school would have had to bury them at their own expense, so maybe these graves are over a period of time. Not all at once.

Where is the evidence of these graves being made all at the same time?

So far these are just theories, the article from the link has alot of theories without evidence.
If I missed where it said there was proof please point it out. I would love to be angry about the horror this thread is talking about.

But without proof, I will wait to be angry...this could be something sad but not wicked.

Excellent reply and i totally agree. i will wait for further information on this myself before coming to any conclusions but it is a very sad tale regardless

I don't get the point of the post. Who said these are mass graves of sudden mass deaths? These are mass graves of residential school students who died because of piss-poor living conditions. Some of the worst schools had less than a 50% survival rate (Grand Chief Phil Fontaine said it himself at a lecture I went to, which is important considering he brokered the reconciliation act of payouts for survivors).

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

If you read the post i was replying to, you will see that i was agreeing with what was written - ie, that at this stage there is no evidence that there are mass graves or ritual killings. The post was stating that this may simply be 'pauper' graves and until further examinations have been carried, we actually know nothing about this case.

Now please do not take this the wrong way but what do you disagree with there?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

do you know how ` chain of command ` works ?????????

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Kinda sux to be english when I read about this stuff.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

I am in Canada and have not heard of this specific incident yet. Thank you for posting OP. This is really sad. It is widespread too. I have heard stories from friends of mine all the way from coast to coast. No matter where you go you will here about the mistreatment of our Native people. Many of my friend's parents are drug addicted, scarred, emotionally dead because of what they endured. Unspeakable abuses.

The Church and the crown were instrumental in this treatment. Go to any Native band in Canada and they will tell you the pain they suffered up until not too long ago. It is Canada's dirty little secret that we try not to acknowledge too much.

I personally agree that the Queen was partially guilty for allowing this to happen, it's been going on for hundreds of years. They have ALWAYS KNOWN about this.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ototheb85
Kinda sux to be english when I read about this stuff.

Why? If people want to blame an 80 something year old woman with absolutely no power for crimes so blatantly carried out by their own people, let them.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Just because something is in the name of the Crown, it does not mean that the actual monarchs have any knowledge whatsoever of what is happening. Look at the Crown Prosecution Service, do you think her maj has any knowledge of any cases going through the courts? Her Majesties Constabulary? I would be very surprised if she knows the day to day workings of the police force.......

This is not be pedantic, merely an explanation that i sometimes think gets lost when there are cases referring to the monarchy..........

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by willie75
as a Native Descendant of North America. I can safely say that, there has been an unspoken genocide of the indigenous population of the world. This is not new news, not even that surprising to me, but it should open the eyes of those that say , Oh that didn't happen... yeah say that to a native or any survivors of Hitlers camps in ww2. The proof just seems to keep showing up.. if those just look hard enough.

I hear you loud and clear brother. As a descendant of the Algonquin tribe I have heard the stories for my elders. Even if Mohawk and Algonquin were not friends we do share common history with white man's killings.

If this could only open the eyes of all people and set a feeling of justice in them, put the responsible before the law and bring justice to the fallen children in the name of his religion!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

I understand your point of view. But as I said in my previous post they have known about it ever since it began. They don't admit it happening until the 1700's, but it started as soon as they arrived in the 1600's. First it was the French, then the British. To say that they did not know about it is pure ignorance considering the mountains of proof that is available to anyone willing to research it.

Canada apologises for abuse of aboriginal children

(Reuters) - Canada, addressing one of the darkest chapters in its history, formally apologised on Wednesday for forcing 150,000 aboriginal children into grim residential schools, where many say they were sexually and physically abused.

The scandal is reminiscent of what happened during the same period in Australia, where at least 100,000 aboriginal children were removed from their homes. Prime Minister Kevin Rudd apologized to the "Stolen Generations" in February.

Some might blame Canada, which should partly accept the blame, but the EXACT same thing was happening in Australia at the same time while under British rule. These colonies/commonwealth states were under British rule serving the crown. The Crown is responsible.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: Colonies

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Just because something is in the name of the Crown, it does not mean that the actual monarchs have any knowledge whatsoever of what is happening.

I call BS. Monarchs are devout micro-managers of their ownings.

There's still Spanish Crown owned land on Guam. You better believe the Vatican still micro-manages their Crown holdings there.

The Vatican via "Jesuits Priests" used the Spanish military and killed +250,000 Chamorro on the Marianas Islands long ago. That's the conservative number...and thats more people than even occupy the Marianas Islands today.

The Vatican loves its killing. Its always been in a money making business and never has had a value in human life.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I get your point about ultimate responsibility. My point, however, is about direct knowledge. Go back to the early days of Canada.....do you genuinely think that the molly coddled royals at home in the UK had any inkling of the lives of their own subjects, let alone those lives of their new subjects thousands of miles away?

The culprits were invoking the name and authority of the crown. Not like the crown were actually going around swinging clubs (unless they were croquet clubs at drunken parties).

Get your point though. Same thing has happened with every empire in history. It is only the technological advances of the last century that have fully opened people up to the horrors that have been committed in their name.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I know little about the vatican and make no claims either way on their integrity. What you have said is entirely plausible but, again, i would question whether or not the head honcho's know what is going on in their name

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Well. The brittish aren't so high and mighty with their noses in the air now are they? All those years of snubbing americans and now they get a piece of the pie. It would be funny to see the queen in prison stripes and anyone else involved (but i see their wealth getting them out of this jam). Damn thats alot of literal skeletons hiding in their closet. Truly horrifying, but we are talking about the decendants of the ango-saxons here. A relatively modern day English Inquisition. Maybe the mohoawk nation should take those priests and the queen and put them on the rack for some ritual torture and see if they like recieving as well as they liked giving the torture.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm sorry but what kind of post is this?
There is no proof of anything except that there are a lot of people buried there.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Walkers

I think that saying the queen has no power is just a bit of a stretch. If people will put themselves in front of a bullet for you without a though for their own safety you have power. If people will die for you, they will lie for you.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

More from your source:

International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS.org) is expected to commence judicial proceedings starting in late October 2011 in Brussels, Belgium and Dublin, Ireland for child genocide crimes against humanity against defendants Elizabeth Windsor, head of state of Canada and head of the Church of England and Pope Joseph Ratzinger, both of whom knowingly participated in the planning and coverup of the child genocide, according to forensic evidence.

The Tribunal sessions were originally to have been held in London, U.K. However, The U.K. government has denied entrance to the Secretary and major jurists and staff of the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS.org) without cause.

....In his interview, Rev. Annett stated that the mainstream Canadian media, as well as the government of Canada, are maintaining a coverup and media blackout of the discoveries of Mohawk child genocide at the Mohawk Institute.

LINK

Not just ethnic cleansing. If TPTB can do this to Aboriginal children, they can do it to anyone. Anyone vulnerable, poor, homeless, jobless or sick. Anyone profiled-and-targeted.

S&F&

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

If you read the post i was replying to, you will see that i was agreeing with what was written - ie, that at this stage there is no evidence that there are mass graves or ritual killings. The post was stating that this may simply be 'pauper' graves and until further examinations have been carried, we actually know nothing about this case.

Now please do not take this the wrong way but what do you disagree with there?

I was referring to the post that you quoted. The mass graves seem to be where dead students were buried by residential school staff (or whatever involved authority). They aren't simply "poor people graves". It's not like the authorities were going to bring a student's corpse back to their family, so they buried them on site (some, if not all).

In essence, you could probably judge the condition of a specific residential school based on how extensive the on-site grave sites are. I guess the next step in the investigation would be to determine if they all died from illness or not.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrose123
reply to post by antar

All I know is Kevin Anette has been exposing horrible murders conduct by the Churches for quite q shile now. He has paid a heavy personal toll seeking justice for these people. His refusal to not be stopped is beginning to get results. The people responsible must be brought to justice. This is another example of the mind set of TPTB. Their sick plans and acts have been committed around the world. They may run but they can't hide.

Just as obviously people can talk absolute and utter crap on the internet and get away with it. Does anyone on here seriously think that the Queen of England goes about murdering children in conjunction with the Church - I mean seriously?

If I remember previous threads on this, it doesn't even stand up to the first piece of scrutiny as if I remember correctly her public engagement calendar (and witnesses) fairly much killed it off straightaway.

Kevin Anette doesn't seem to have an awful lot of credibility in the real world does he? Can't think why.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow

More from your source:

International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS.org) is expected to commence judicial proceedings starting in late October 2011 in Brussels, Belgium and Dublin, Ireland for child genocide crimes against humanity against defendants Elizabeth Windsor, head of state of Canada and head of the Church of England and Pope Joseph Ratzinger, both of whom knowingly participated in the planning and coverup of the child genocide, according to forensic evidence.

The Tribunal sessions were originally to have been held in London, U.K. However, The U.K. government has denied entrance to the Secretary and major jurists and staff of the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS.org) without cause.

....In his interview, Rev. Annett stated that the mainstream Canadian media, as well as the government of Canada, are maintaining a coverup and media blackout of the discoveries of Mohawk child genocide at the Mohawk Institute.

LINK

Not just ethnic cleansing. If TPTB can do this to Aboriginal children, they can do it to anyone. Anyone vulnerable, poor, homeless, jobless or sick. Anyone profiled-and-targeted.

S&F&

Pssst Just because you put "International" in front of your name does not make you a recognized tribunal locally or internationally.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by DangerDeath

do you know how ` chain of command ` works ?????????

Chain of command works like a chainsaw.
The order from top of the chain was here, like in Tasmania, to exterminate.
Very simple and really needs no excuses.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join