It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Graves Discovered at Closed Mohawk Institute Residential School

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

The school closed down in 1970 so I am confused at to what closed down 70 years ago in your statement? Please expand on this for us. It is not at all clear from my reading of your post. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I know the number of Mohawk indians were - throughout the passinhg years - reduced from Millions to a possible 480. They, i beleive are residents of Turtle Island, and it may now be worth reading what they have to say;

www.nightslantern.ca...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Evidence in such occurences is often covered up and the catholic church is famous for coverups as is the monarchy. Just because you can't find a link doesn't necessarily mean that there isn't one. We may never know the truth in this incident.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

You may want to read this thread authored by Silo13. It could have some connections:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Now I am back to reading the links in your OP, but silo's older thread just sprang to mind as it was deeply moving as well as disturbing.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude

The school closed down in 1970 so I am confused at to what closed down 70 years ago in your statement? Please expand on this for us. It is not at all clear from my reading of your post. Thanks.

My point is that it is only hte last 70 years (or thereabouts) since genocide has become unacceptable internationally - basically since WW2.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by steaming
I know the number of Mohawk indians were - throughout the passinhg years - reduced from Millions to a possible 480. They, i beleive are residents of Turtle Island, and it may now be worth reading what they have to say;

www.nightslantern.ca...

Wiki says there are 50,000 believed to be living in New York

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Don't know what to make of it. The part that makes me question things is how Pope Benedict, in 1970 or earlier, was involved in the planning of killing Mohawk Children. Their is nothing in his bio that shows any links to Canada. It just sounds like it's stretching to make connections.

I would need to see more evidence of what the mass graves show. Forensics won't lie. Linking it to the Queen and the Vatican just seem like sensationalism to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Where is that thread from 09-10 that even had pictures of the children being taken by the Queen and her Husband? That was a really hot topic and yet I have no idea how to find it, if I am right it will be validated or invalidated by this news. Anyone remember?
edit on 11-10-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Was this also posted from the Ops links?

Key witness William Coombes assassinated

William Coombes, a Canadian Aboriginal, was to have served as a sworn witness International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State (ITCCS) session as to crimes of torture, genocide and crimes against humanity personally committed by Elizabeth of Windsor (Queen Elizabeth II) and her consort Prince Philip in Canada in October 1964 at Kamloops, British Columbia.

In his interview, Rev. Kevin Annett sets out the prima facie evidence for Queen Elizabeth's and Prince Philip's personal involvement in the disappearance and presumed murder of these 10 Aboriginal children abducted by them from a residential school in Kamloops, BC in the period Oct. 5 - 13, 1964 and never seen again in their lives.

According to Rev. Annett’s recitation of the forensic evidence, it appears that William Coombes was assassinated on February 26, 2011 in St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver, BC, by a criminal conspiracy acting on behalf of Elizabeth Windsor and the Vatican to prevent William Coombe's testimony at the October 2011 Session of the International Tribunal into Crimes of Church and State.

On August 9, 2011 Rev. Kevin Annett was detained at Heathrow Airport as he arrived in the U.K. to deliver lectures on the work of the ITCCS Tribunal, and was unlawfully expelled from the U.K. as part of the continuing coverup of child genocide by Elizabeth Windsor, Head of State of the United Kingdom.

Also I have to say that from the Op the article states that Pope Ratzinger would be held responsible, but is that so for the past prior to his inauguration?
edit on 11-10-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Not quite 70 years old, you forgot Bosnia. Not a real famous war I know, but there was certainly attempted genocide.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I did not get the connection since there has been the Rwanda Genocide in 1994
en.wikipedia.org...

Cambodia before that in 1975 to 1979
en.wikipedia.org...

Others I am sure I am not remembering but that is why I did not get the 70 year number of when genocide became unacceptable to the international community.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

All I know is Kevin Anette has been exposing horrible murders conduct by the Churches for quite q shile now. He has paid a heavy personal toll seeking justice for these people. His refusal to not be stopped is beginning to get results. The people responsible must be brought to justice. This is another example of the mind set of TPTB. Their sick plans and acts have been committed around the world. They may run but they can't hide.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Yeah - sorry - I could have been clearer.

It's not that hehy are not happening any more - however with the Nuremburg trials, and now the ICC, there is some movement for justice internatinoally.

And of course they have always been unacceptable to those they were pepetrated on - but if those people had no voice internationally then who cared?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by redrose123

Does someone have a link to a recent bio in this Annett guy? I have looked and found nothing much. I see him as a key figure in this story as it is told so wondered if he has some credibility. I know also that if you mess with TPTB you can take a serious hit to your credibility by their unseen hand as a response to your attack on their unimpeachable position since they are royals. Never mind the fact that absolute power corrupts absolutely.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

The discovery of the mass graves of Mohawk children, uncovered by ground-penetrating radar at the Mohawk Institute comes on the heels of videotaped evidence by eyewitness William Coombes, who in Oct. 1964 witnessed Elizabeth Windsor, as Head of State of Canada and Head of the Church of England, visit an aboriginal school in Kamloops, British Columbia, choose 10 young aboriginal children, made them kiss her feet, and allegedly took them from the school for a picnic at a lake.

The 10 aboriginal children were never seen again. Mr. Coombes, who was to give evidence at the International Tribunal for Crimes of Church and States (ITCCS.org) of Elizabeth Windsor’s child genocide, was murdered in Feb. 2011. Fortunately, Mr. Coombes’ testimony was videotaped before his death and is available for the Tribunal.

Rev. Kevin Annett states that instruments of torture such as a rack for torturing the Mohawk children in ritual torture have been found at the now closed Mohawk Institute. Eyewitnesses from the Mohawk community have stated they witnessed priests in red robes torturing children in ritual torture.

I do think its very possible, very much so. This is what I think about that family.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
This is a really interesting article on many levels for myself. As for the childeren however, that's pretty sad but not really surprising just for the fact that childeren being buried in mass quantities in the back of the Residential School has been the story around here about that property for decades.

I personally reside in Brantford, Ontario, Canada. I also have a relative who works on the property at a local museum. I myself have worked on the grounds and in the previous Residential School stated. Althought it is now not a Residential School, it is now an office complex for Native American Resource Departments most of which are ran by the Indian Affairs. Also, apart from which is written around online and what not, the Residential School was active as recently as up until the early 1980's. Not the 60's or 70's or whatever else years are mentioned. Also, my great grandmother and all 4 of her childeren had atteneded the Residential School. My Great Grandother refuses to talk about about it completely and get weird whenever the topic's brought up wether it's in the Media or in conversation. So as a person pretty big into psychology, I take that as a hint and just never bring it up around her.

As for my personal familiarity with the place. The best words I can describe the grounds and the building itself, is just erie, dark and mysterious. There's also a very weird energy all throught the grounds but more so in the basement of the old Residential School where the cafeteria, boiler room, a collection of other smaller rooms and a room where the showers used to be.

I'm not that easy to scare neither just for the fact that I myself am desensitized to lifes bull# in general however that basement and building in particular freaks the # right out of me, especially at night time. While I was taking a look around the grounds this one day, I stumbled across many intersting things around the building and property. I also found some pretty erie places. Especially the wall that has names written all over it with years and sometimes specific dates dating from the late 1950's through until the 1970's. Even though it's an office complex the School is pretty much in it's original state with many of its previous contents just packed all through out the building. So with all that being said, there's still quite a historical treasure trove itself. I'm going to try to get some time to head over there within the next two days and try to get some pictures to you folks over here at ATS.

Also, as for exhuming the bodies well I can tell you personally right now that there's no chance of that happening. Especially for the fact that the school and the property it sits on is Mohawk land which is currently being contested along with a few other borders of the 6 Nations Indian Reservation by the Canadian Government. Hence which is why you have "land occupations" and the bitter disputes that are tearing communities apart at seams over here because of historical fails, atrocities and dark pasts like this one.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

hmmm that kind reminds me of the movie hostle...or even to think of bloody Mary queen of Scott's (yes she's real children) mabey It was for more of a power play or thrill....weird that there were only 10...I believe they will find more as horrible as it sounds..I've never killed anyone but I can see how bloodlust could kick in....poor kids....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
reply to post by redrose123

Does someone have a link to a recent bio in this Annett guy? I have looked and found nothing much.

There's an article on him on wiki with a few links - I posted the link on page 1. He's pissed a few people off - including at least some of the 1st nations....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

There are probably mass graves at all of these institutes.
They were trying to wipe out all of the native americans.
I have always been under the impression that there isn't
a time limit on murder,other crimes yes,but not murder.
These children were murdered and someone needs to answer
for it.

In Canada, they weren't trying to kill these native children by placing them in residential schools (unlike before when the British commanders would generously give small-pox infested blankets to native communities). Instead, it was all about assimilation. Native children were taken from their homes and placed in these schools with the objective of beating the indian out of them.

Most of the mass gravesites, and yes there are more than one, are due to the poor conditions of the schools (especially the northern ones). It wasn't like teachers were executing children out in the courtyard- disease, malnutrition, robbing of their spirit, etc killed these kids. And there was a lot of it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissPoovey
Where did the story of the picnic come from? There is no mention of evidence of this.

What if these graves were just "boot hill" graves? You know poor peoples grave yard.
I mean if these were orphans then the school would have had to bury them at their own expense, so maybe these graves are over a period of time. Not all at once.

Where is the evidence of these graves being made all at the same time?

So far these are just theories, the article from the link has alot of theories without evidence.
If I missed where it said there was proof please point it out. I would love to be angry about the horror this thread is talking about.

But without proof, I will wait to be angry...this could be something sad but not wicked.

Excellent reply and i totally agree. i will wait for further information on this myself before coming to any conclusions but it is a very sad tale regardless

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join