It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mass Graves Discovered at Closed Mohawk Institute Residential School

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Mass Graves Discovered at Closed Mohawk Institute Residential School

www.examiner.com

BRANTFORD, ON, CANADA - Mass graves of Mohawk children have been uncovered by ground-penetrating radar at the Mohawk Institute, a residential school for Mohawk operated by the Church of England and the Vatican before its closure in 1970.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
All I can say on this is that it is shocking. The disregard for life shown by so many of our planet elite is appalling. Children in mass graves in a school where they were supposed to receive care. What they received was indoctrination and torture and death. The people responsible might be dead by now but this type of institutional murder by the Queen and the Vatican is just so horrible it makes you question everything about those institutions involved in this shocking tragedy.

www.examiner.com (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Here is the accompanying video detailing the story on more detail. It is a long one.

Annett is on the right not the left.

edit on 11-10-2011 by wayouttheredude because: technical detail corrected

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

I am really not sure what to say about this...I just wonder how many more graves are out there, and how many incidences of this has taken place. It seems to me to some type of ritualistic killing, so there is bound to be more. Hopefully more information will be discovered about this.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
A horrible thing if true, but the article is extremely inflammatory.

Elizabeth Windsor, head of state of Canada and head of the Church of England and Pope Joseph Ratzinger, both of whom knowingly participated in the planning and coverup of the child genocide, according to forensic evidence.

The author is saying there is evidence the queen and the pope planned genocide of Mohawk children?

Elizabeth Windsor, as Head of State of Canada and Head of the Church of England, visit an aboriginal school in Kamloops, British Columbia, choose 10 young aboriginal children, made them kiss her feet, and allegedly took them from the school for a picnic at a lake.

The 10 aboriginal children were never seen again.

Is the author saying the queen killed those ten children? Or that she picked them out to be killed, Mengele-fashion?

Rev. Annett acknowledges the close parallels between the Oct. 1964 personal child genocide and possible ritual killings of 10 aboriginal children by Elizabeth Windsor, Head of State of Canada and Head of the Church of England

Yup. He and the man he is quoting are saying the queen herself committed ten murders. They could get their asses sued for this.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

There does seem a stretch in that direct implication I agree. The incidents at this school were funded by the crown but I do not see how that creates direct evidence of the queen being directly involved.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Chain of command...
You people easily forget the rules when it comes to your commanders.

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

I don't think there's anything ritualistic about this. These poor kids were murdered because they were Native Americans, this is 'ethnic cleansing', it is about making sure that there are as few indigenous
people as possible to cause problems for the whites. All you have to do is go to a modern Lakota Sioux reservation and see the squalor and poverty some of these people endure. This form of genocide has been ongoing in the U.S. and Canada for the last couple of hundred years and more.
edit on 11-10-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
God says "kill anybody who is not like you." Of course this is not contradictory to the fact that God created everyone and loves them equally.

Religions based on fables are awesome!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

you make a very good point, and I agree. Genocide is a horrible thing, and most likely what this could be. Whatever the reason, the death or murder of any children, regardless of race, is evil. Even if all the people involved are now dead, at least there has been light shed on this whole thing, and the children didn't die in vain.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Chain of command...
You people easily forget the rules when it comes to your commanders.

He's not saying chain of command - he's saying PERSONALLY MURDERED -

Assassination of key witness to murder of First Nations children personally committed by Elizabeth Windsor

- from this article on an indictment in BC

and responsibility for illegal acts does not go UP teeh chain of command unless that chain allowed, ordered or abetted the acts in some way.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
throughout the ages of man, genocide has been used whenever there has been a "need" to the ones doing it, the mass murder of "others" is a staple of humanity as well as the opposite, we are savage killing machines when our ideals and beliefs dictate it to be so.

Our rationality serves to justify our actions according to the established paradigm, I do not know of any "successful" nation that hasn't "used" genocide in its arsenal to get rid of the "unwanted nuisances", or "others" that oppose whatever agendas they might have had.

This is what humanity is also, this is an integral part of "progress" the few for the many.
I can assure you that this crime will go unpunished and even if the culprits were found without the shadow of a doubt nothing would happen.

Lets change this people!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

A pick-nick with the queen and ten Mohawk children that are never seen again. That kind of creeped me out. Can you imagine going on a pick-nick with the queen and ending up in some underground chamber with men in Red Robes? Horrible story. I do not know if this is true but they are talking about the present sitting queen not some person long dead in that statement.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Truthfully it doesn't take this to make me distrust the monarchy or the catholic church. After all the catholic church is the worlds largest corporation,and the monarchy has perpetrated atocracies for centuries.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Where did the story of the picnic come from? There is no mention of evidence of this.

What if these graves were just "boot hill" graves? You know poor peoples grave yard.
I mean if these were orphans then the school would have had to bury them at their own expense, so maybe these graves are over a period of time. Not all at once.

Where is the evidence of these graves being made all at the same time?

So far these are just theories, the article from the link has alot of theories without evidence.
If I missed where it said there was proof please point it out. I would love to be angry about the horror this thread is talking about.

But without proof, I will wait to be angry...this could be something sad but not wicked.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by wayouttheredude
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

A pick-nick with the queen and ten Mohawk children that are never seen again. That kind of creeped me out. Can you imagine going on a pick-nick with the queen and ending up in some underground chamber with men in Red Robes? Horrible story. I do not know if this is true but they are talking about the present sitting queen not some person long dead in that statement.

Maybe she was really hungry and ate them?

The part about her making them kiss her feet is suspect.

My guess is that the genocide happened, but I seriously doubt the queen was murdering children on picnics.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by wayouttheredude

There are probably mass graves at all of these institutes.
They were trying to wipe out all of the native americans.
I have always been under the impression that there isn't
a time limit on murder,other crimes yes,but not murder.
These children were murdered and someone needs to answer
for it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Truthfully it doesn't take this to make me distrust the monarchy or the catholic church. After all the catholic church is the worlds largest corporation,and the monarchy has perpetrated atocracies for centuries.

the Mohawk Institute was run by the Anglican Church - there's even less evidence linking the RCC to this than there is for QEII murdering 10 kids.

Kevin Annett doesnt' seem to be a very reliable source either - he's written about first nations genocide in Canada for sure, but has gotten offside with both the people he claims to represent, local radio stations, his original church - United Church of Canada, and been stopped from entering England in 2011.

He clearly is on a crusade to highlight past abuuses - which I think is a good thing.

But whether he has a case or not is, IMO, yet to be determined, and it may be that he proves to be more of an embarrasment to that perfectly good activity than a help!

Edit to add: United Church letter to newspaper on Annett's accusations of Holocaust denial, from 2000
edit on 11-10-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
as a Native Descendant of North America. I can safely say that, there has been an unspoken genocide of the indigenous population of the world. This is not new news, not even that surprising to me, but it should open the eyes of those that say , Oh that didn't happen... yeah say that to a native or any survivors of Hitlers camps in ww2. The proof just seems to keep showing up.. if those just look hard enough.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by willie75

there was "unspoken genocide" against the inhabitants of the 1st world too - just check out the Highland Clearances.

Genocide is not something that is limited to one group against another - as has already vbeen pointed out - almsot every known group in society has tried to exterminate its rivals at some time or other - even native americans did it to each other - most famously the Aztecs - we are all lucky to be living in an age when it is (hopefully finally but I doubt it) considered unacceptable - because that age is only 70 years old!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join