It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Election Debate Bloomberg Live With Link

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Did Bachmann really just pull out the 999 plan turned upside down is 666? "The devil is in the details" (close quote to what she said).

ETA - It seems Romney is blazing ahead with the amount of time hes given and questions asked
edit on 11-10-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Cain has suddenly got the crosshairs on him, it's definitely a good thing so folks can see how he handles the attention

He should of asked me I would have went with the triple 7 plan

777 Jackpot for America!!

it doesn't have that negative feel when viewing the 999 while doing a handstand

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Did you guys see when Romney completely deflected the repeated bailout questions by talking about 'his time in the private sector'?

That was so disgusting, he CANNOT be president!

link   
Being a Ron Paul supporter since 2007, I can say with complete humility that Newt Gingrich is by far the best debater on stage. While I do not agree with him on a lot of things, I do think that it would be nice if Congressman Paul had the presence/command on stage that Newt has.

link   
reply to post by JacKatMtn

JacKatMtn how is Ron Paul doing here in this debate? i can see mit romney doing pretty badly

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Santorum wants to go to with with China... that sound kids is a burning plane crashing into a mountain.
edit on 10/11//11 by superstatue because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Paul is a victim of his own personality, like it or not, that is part of this deal..

I really hoped that he would be much better this time around with getting his message across..

I know that alot of folks here absolutely agree with his ideas and approach, but it isn't those folks he needs to win over, it's the majority of folks who only see him on the TV..

He does seem to be getting more airtime the past 2 debates which is good and reflects his stature in the polls..

The more airtime = more chances to get his message through.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

I have to agree with that, I honestly think RP just knows too much and doesn't rehearse talking points so we don't get a defined verbal package every time he speaks like how Newt delivers.

Agent,

Romney is doing horribly, I think RP is doing ok but they're barely even getting to him. Notice how everybody laughed when they got to RP last on the federal reserve and economy, they KNOW he knows the most and has been passed before on the fed topic.

I think RP has completely owned the topic of the federal reserve, how many people attacked Bernanke and Geitner tonight? it is crazy how far we've come to put the fed on the hot plate.
edit on 11-10-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Finally Santorum got a 2nd question. Although I dont agree with his ideas, its good to see him getting mad and standing up and getting his views into the debate
edit on 11-10-2011 by buni11687 because: (no reason given)

link   
Santorum wants to go to war with China. Mitt Romney thinks cheap goods are bad. Rick Perry keeps talking about energy.

This is some scary stuff.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

link   
15mins since I started watching, NOT ONE Q for Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
wow
Santorum said Santorum:I want to go to war with China

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Judge_Holden

Gingrich is very good, he should be, he's a career politician

I like the way he is taking the "Pitbull" role and taking on the media and voicing his disgust with what is happening in DC..

He may win over alot of voters since he is a familiar face, but that is also the reason that I cannot support him for President.

I want new blood, across the board, House Senate and White House.. throw the bums out is my hillbilly mentality

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Ron Paul is getting rick rolled.

I have barely seen him talk all night.

Like he is running last in the race.

A lot of talk about Cains 9 9 9 bill.

About 30 min. of the first hour was on that
Bachman pulled a low blow saying
*IF you turn 999 around the devils in the details* she's a huge laugh

I do not think Cain is the greatest but I certainly do not think he is the ANti-christ

edit on 11-10-2011 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
guess who came up with part of the 999 plan first?
It was a speaker who won the CSPAN poll saying "Who wants an opt-out program where they only pay 10% tax?"

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Paul always hits the nail on the head when answering questions.. The problem is, a lot of people don't understand him..He could use more "elementary" speak to articulate his message a little clearer.

I don't think Paul's personality is a problem (even the critics give him props for that), but I do think he really needs to be more aggressive and force some of the questions out. He only had 2 questions in that whole hour, but if he used the tactic Ginrich used he could get the message out much better. Just butt in Paul!! They never never ask you any questions anyway, force em out!!

edit on 11-10-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

agreed, Paul doesn't need to talk to those who already support him, he needs to talk to the majority of the folks he needs to vote for him if is going to have a chance at the White House .

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
Santorum wants to go to war with China. Mitt Romney thinks cheap goods are bad. Rick Perry keeps talking about energy.

This is some scary stuff.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

Not a physical war, but a *trade* war..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Is this "get the candidates to rip each other segment?"

I like it!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

You want new blood? So do I. Now how 'bout Washington starts to take term limits seriously?

Ron Paul needed to come out guns-blazin' tonight, and has done anything but. I'm beginning to worry that his popularity may have plateaued. He seems tired, unwilling to put up a fight, and apathetic to the whole debate thing. He either needs to step it up ASAP, or I fear he will adopt the "sleepy old man" moniker John Glenn was cursed with.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join