It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Election Debate Bloomberg Live With Link

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Ron Paul's fake eyebrow is falling off. He better fix it quick or this entire debate will turn into a joke for him.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
this debate stinks Newt Stole Ron Paul Speech i know for years since the bush days that Newt was and is still a strong supporter of the feds.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Oh god, the Obama hate fest has already started... WE GET IT ALREADY! we DON'T like Obama! sheesh...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
wow mit romney is dumb if he thinks that way.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Newt was actually one of the few mainstream republicans to defend Ron Paul when his anti-fed position gained a lot of negative attention in Washington. It's OK to dislike Newt Gingrich, but it isn't OK to make things up.

Why aren't you happy that Ron Paul's anti-fed stance is gaining mainstream credence? Why attack Newt for practically agreeing with him? It makes no sense to me.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Soo....how long has Romney had the floor? Going on 7 or so minutes?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden

Newt was actually one of the few mainstream republicans to defend Ron Paul when his anti-fed position gained a lot of negative attention in Washington. It's OK to dislike Newt Gingrich, but it isn't OK to make things up.

Why aren't you happy that Ron Paul's anti-fed stance is gaining mainstream credence? Why attack Newt for practically agreeing with him? It makes no sense to me.

Because thats Ron Pauls message, he has been saying it for years.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

OK, so following that line of logic, I never want to read you rail against the Fed. Why, you ask? Because that's Ron Paul's position. Nobody else can have it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buni11687
Soo....how long has Romney had the floor? Going on 7 or so minutes?

Personally from what i have seen just two questions for ron paul and two questions for Newt other then that it was all Cain vs Romney

link   
Ron Paul still needs to fix his eyebrow. I wouldn't have noticed but my girlfriend pointed it out to me. Sure enough look at how well manicured his other eyebrow is compared to the one that is falling off. All the other candidates were laughing at him when he first started talking that's what made us take notice.

link   
You can hear the urgency in Dr. Pauls voice.
One of the moderators was talking about in 2013 European countries going bankrupt and Euro banks failing. I was like 2013???? Hey dumba$$ its 2011 and it happening now!!! geeezz

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BigJoninTexas

Nice try with that but i am not seeing it, that was just a while ago

edit on 11-10-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I'm an avid Paul supporter. After all, he is my congressman. I'm just saying come on man fix your brow.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
1st segment review..

First applause.. Bachmann on the quesation about whether there should be some of Wall Streeters in prison..

She said the focus needs to be placed on the Fed gov't..

Big Applause for Gingrich on his answer that named Bernanke Geithner and the secret FED loans..

Funniest line..

Huntsman "I thought that 999 was the price of a pizza"

One thing that shined through was Romney's inability to say he wouldn't bail out the banks again if needed..

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judge_Holden

OK, so following that line of logic, I never want to read you rail against the Fed. Why, you ask? Because that's Ron Paul's position. Nobody else can have it.

Well Newt is kinder to Ron Paul, Newt whispered to Ron something...I imagine he said "you nailed it dude"

I agree with you on that part Holden.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Where was Occupy Wallstreet during the Debt Ceiling debate?????????????

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
You can always count on Newt for a good laugh in these debates! So far, he is looking pretty stong in this debate.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Bachman... lone voice... I didnt realize you could just lie like that with no one correcting you. C'mon ron, speak up, you were against the debt ceiling raise before it became a big topic.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Cain got owned for his 999.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Bachman: If you take the 999 plan and flip it upside down you will see that the devil is in the details

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join