It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White powder gold medicinal properties

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

I,m posting to see if anyone has any experience with White Powder Gold

Is it a scam or could there really be benefits to the human body.

I have come across this powder gold thing in a few searches, even the bible points to it as an amazing body fuel. And for the more opened minded of us here on ATS, its a possibility if you believe in the ancient alien theory, that the the Annunaki came here to mine this mono gold.

Any experiences on this would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Albert

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Looks like a scam!
2nd

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JJDoggie84

yeah could well be, thats why i'm asking if any one on ATS has any first hand knowledge.

Thanks for your reply.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The ancient Egyptians were heavily into some process which involved white powder gold but, because I am moving soon, I have packed my books away, but I think its in one of Lawrence Gardener's books. Its use was something to do with health and it was known as the Elixir of Life. It was a process they carried out in their temples.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by albertfothergill

Have a read here www.subtleenergies.com... some very interesting info on it.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Lynda101

Thanks for your reply Lynda101. I read all that too, but i want to know if this is a scam or could it be a benefit. Have you or do you know anyone who has encountered this site White powder gold

Maybe there is some truth in it. I got a reply from someone called Melissa Hill from the company and have sent her a couple of questions,

1)Do you use the product.
2)Any known side effects
3)How long does 1 ounce last at 4 drops per day

So still waiting for a reply. Any other idea's for questions would be a help as if they are a real deal they wont have a problem answering.

Thanks again,

Albert.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SirLoin

Hello SirLoin

Thanks for your reply. Do you have a decisive thought or conclusion, ie, would you trust this product and ingest it your self.

Albert

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

hi albertfothergill,

From what I have read about it, yes i would, have a good read at the subtleenergies site, lots of personal stories about it.

Cheers

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SirLoin

Thanks SirLoin, i'll check into it a bit more, but feeling like taking the plunge at the minute. I'll keep you posted if i buy and if the results are positive if i i go for it.

Thanks,

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I Ordered the white powder fusion back in January. Received it in Feb, the ounce bottle lasted until april or early may? Honestly, I feel like it was 130 dollars I could have spent on something far more worthwhile as I noticed no results at all sadly. But it was a learning experience lol sometimes getting duped is a good thing

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Hi Sorry no.

My info comes from Lawrence Gardener who was a great researcher and has written a number of very interesting books. I think this comes from his one on the Ark of the Covenant, but I have several others of his. I think the white gold was linked to the Philosopher's Stone and obviously the Elixir of Life. The ancients were very involved in this belief and you have the loss of longitude chronicalled in the Bible and I think perhaps that was what they were after using gold for. Its interesting that the Annanaki reputedly were here for gold but we don't seem to have much said about why they wanted this particular metal. (I have always wondered why they didn't want uranium or something on those lines).

I don't know whether there is any mention of powdered white gold in either the Chinese, Indian or South American cultures as everything seems to have pretty much done the rounds between these ancient peoples. I suspect if it does arise the Indian people, with their sophisticated flying machines and wars would be the best one to research through. I am sorry I can't get hold of LG's book to check its bibliography to see if he has mentioned other books to look through. I know he visited a Temple in the desert somewhat north of Sharm El Sheikh that was involved in the process of making this powdered white gold.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by9 strawberry1

Taken on Board my friend. One of the people who reported using it said it took a 12 month period to get any benefits. This maybe true or just a way to get us to keep purchasing the product for 12 months.

Thanks for your input and i will take onboard what you have experienced. I,m still kind of inclined to try it for a long term experiment and hope we have someone here who has already done what i'm thinking of doing.

Why did you not give it more time? And did you suffer any side effects???
Albert

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Is this what your talking about albert www.subtleenergies.com...
I find this whole subject very interesting.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Hello Lynda101, thats a very good point about the other ancient civilisations having no mention of this elixir or manna, etc. The indian ancient history usually covers everything and i have not seen any mention of this like in the christian bible.

I also believe the indian writings to be older than the bible so that gives me something to think about.

Thanks so much for your input!

Although sumerian (edit:afterthought) pre dates pretty much everything, so not sure about that now!

Albert

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SirLoin

Hello SirLoin, this is exactly what got me started on this. I only scanned your link but pretty much that is it. I have noticed this for years but just thought of it as an ancient ritual. I also always wondered what if, we could get this stuff. Thats what got me onto my OP. Is it real or BS.

Prety much every quick cure is either BS or placebo. Could this be real, and thats what i,m looking into and i'm prepared to try it and maybe if after help and advice from fellow ATS'rs, I will decide wether to take this any further.

My interest started years ago when i read about the food of the Gods (manna) and these humans lived for years, (800 to 900yrs old). I know it sounds mad. But i remember reading a thread yrs back about an ancient ruin was found in Iraq I think and it was a smelting plant. Apparently to get gold to turn to dust would take extreme temps and this place showed evidence of this.

Also, if the said company are charlatans and not using the real gold, could this powdered gold actually be a real benefit to the body afterall.

edit on 11/10/11 by albertfothergill because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

I think maybe if I would have given it more time and tried a more concentrated version, like just straight white powder gold instead of the gold/platinum mix then something would have happened. The people were nice enough I even emailed the melissa hill lady several times, they are legit I think this is just one of those long term products like you were saying. Unfortunately I just couldnt really swing the 130 again at the time and be warned, they dont make the product until you order it and apparently it is indeed a process. I place my order on january 15 this year and received it on feb 15, so remember that. Id say the ounce bottle with 3 drops a day will last you 2 maybe 2 an a half months.

As far as side effects, well alot was going on at the time so maybe I just didnt notice anything? Just know at the very least it wont kill you, or it hasnt done me in yet lol. Good luck!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
scam

but its possible real gold might have a real effect on human body..maybe why it has been wanted for 6000 years

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
"White Powder Gold" is just a laymen's term for monoatomic gold.
2nd line.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I would like to say something, It's not a hoax. They are Alchemists, people that create things and only wish to help.

posted on Feb, 16 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

If your still watching this post, I have taken White Powder Gold. All I can say is that it has helped me with a lot of things such as focus, predicting things, and body functions such as sight and digestion.

To add, my brain has never felt better before. I think faster, react faster, and am stronger than before. For example, the weight limit I could lift easy was 50 lbs, it stayed that way for 4 years, now I can lift 65 lbs easy.

As well, you can feel others feelings, their emotions. For example, I threw out a comment that wasn't offensive to me but when I received feedback, I could feel that the feedback was responded in a negative way, an offense. So if you have a tough time with people's emotions and want to understand them better, take this stuff.

How to take it is 2-4 drops every morning under the tongue. Good luck!

top topics

join