It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 WAR GAMES Allowed the Attacks to Happen - Video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

Okay, I read your link. Its full of the same misinformation, assumptions and lies that we have been dealing with for years. AA batteries that don't exist. The idea that the Air Force has combat ready planes in the air constantly....all the same crap that's been around for years.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

edit on 6/11/2012 by Classified Info because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Okay, I read your link. Its full of the same misinformation, assumptions and lies that we have been dealing with for years. AA batteries that don't exist. The idea that the Air Force has combat ready planes in the air constantly....all the same crap that's been around for years.

Where did I mention AA batteries?! Making stuff up again viper! Please do provide a link to where I mentioned anything about AA batteries?

I also have never said they have combat ready planes in the air constantly, I said they scrambled them from Andrews AFB for flight 77, and provided the link twice as requested.

Please do also provide a link where I said they have combat ready planes in the air constantly!

That's 2 links you need to provide to back up these false claims. You should try and not let your imagination keep running away from you, because you'll look stupid when you have no links to back up these false claims.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Amazing. You did not even read the links you chastised others for not reading.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596

Amazing. You did not even read the links you chastised others for not reading.

Which links are you referring to? As I say, I've never personally mentioned about AA Batteries in a comment, and never commented that they have combat ready planes in the air all the time. I only said they scrambled them from Andrews AFB for flight 77, which you lot deny.

As mentioned, please do link to my comments where I have said personally said these things...

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

www.Cassiopeia.com. Ring any bells with you? Try reading it.

As for Andrews, yes, they did launch fighters that day. I spent time in Afghanistan with the 113th, I've talked to the people who were on duty that day. It took them just over an hour to get their jets in the air from the call to launch.

posted on Jun, 11 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   

I more than realize Vipor can speak for himself but he never said that you stated those things personally only that the links you provided mentioned them. It seems like your trying to create a hullabaloo where none actually needs to exist.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Had to bump this old thread, it has so much relevant information pertaining the events of 911 and offers some explanation as to how and why the attacks occurred and who was really behind it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join