It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 WAR GAMES Allowed the Attacks to Happen - Video

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Shadow ... once again i find my time limited on this government owned forum ..... keep pushing , i know i will

get back to the towers could not ... and what is the flash

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

Originally posted by Cassius666
What I dont get, why are the wargames fed into the actual workplace? Wouldnt it make more sense, to take the personell involved off duty and seat them at a simulator, that is not relevant for the surverillance, to avoid just such a situation?

If they did that, what excuse would they have had for not responding fast enough?

It's too much of a coincidence surely? A bunch of Arabs (some still living and breathing in Saudi Arabia) manged to hi-jack four planes on the very day that the U.S were playing War Games. If it was the Arabs, then they would have had inside information of said war games, or they were the luckiest bunch of terrorists to ever commit such atrocious acts.

well said

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
War game exercises during the week of 9/11 involving live fly hijacking exercises.

Here is the back story.

MESSAGE FROM TERRORISTS: FLIGHT 357 WILL RAIN
TERROR FROM THE SKY ONTO THE UNITED STATES
UNLESS THESE DEMANDS ARE MET."

HIJACKERS DETAIL:
6 OF THE PASSENGERS MANIFESTED HAVE BEEN
FOUND TO HAVE CONNECTIONS WITH THE MUM

ALL OF WHICH ARE UNIVERSITY GRADUATES
WITH DEGREES:
SANJO HUN .ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
HUNG THO CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
DUC TOE LEE NUCLEAR MEDICINE
HAN LO LUNG ..., AEROSPACE SCIENCE
JING NUNG FORMER CHINESE ARMY MAJOR
QUAN LO DOE SUSPECTED MUM HYKRO
TWO PERSONS BELIEVED TO BE MARINES
ATTEMPTED TO SUBDUE TWO OF THE GUNMEN AND
WERE KILLED BY THE HIJACKERS NAMES ARE AT
US TIME UNKNOWN

Sound familiar?

Listen to audio from one of the live fly hijack exercise.

Here is another exercise recording.

you did great ;0

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder

Originally posted by hooper

Getting late, more to come.

Please, don't bother. This is a gigantic fail. Nobody imposed false radar images on civilian ATC radar. Like I said, gigantic fail.

Yes they did. You dont know anything. Research a little bit more before spouting ignorance.

edit on 25-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

what about military radar then? wouldnt norad use their own radar to intercept? i was under the impression, that the military radars were jammed too during the exercise.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

what about military radar then? wouldnt norad use their own radar to intercept? i was under the impression, that the military radars were jammed too during the exercise.

And where did you get that impression? Jammed? There is not indication for that assumption. As, I believe, Gen. Meyers stated, it took them about 30 seconds to adjust from exercise to real world.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Yep, all of 9/11 was just a military exercise. Nothing was real. All make believe. Good luck with that. You want a new investigation, right? And this is your argument?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by hooper

Why do you believe that? The inputs werent terminated till after the attack was over. Again you have testimony in the second video of what happened.

But I still did not get what was the source that it was civillian radar too that was fed with faulty data. All the material provided speaks of military exercises, unless I am missing something.

Also the exercises required to reroute fighter aircraft torwards canada. Assuming all the radars worked well, how many fighters were in range to intercept anything happening on the eastcoast in time? How many fighters took part in the exercise and were the ones that took part in the exercise relevant for the defense of the airspace over the east coast?

It would make sense to not use squadrons which were patroling the east coast for northern vigilance, or at least replace them with other squadron, so that an training exercise does not require to leave the east coast exposed for over an hour. Did that happen, or did the exercise reroute fighter aircraft away from the east coast, with no replacement to fill the gap for 1-2 hours?
edit on 28-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-10-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Why do you believe that? The inputs werent terminated till after the attack was over. Again you have testimony in the second video of what happened.

Because that's what the guy in charge said.

But I still did not get what was the source that it was civillian radar too that was fed with faulty data. All the material provided speaks of military exercises, unless I am missing something.

Read the poster's words.

Also the exercises required to reroute fighter aircraft torwards canada.

Re-route? Re-route from where?

Assuming all the radars worked well, how many fighters were in range to intercept anything happening on the eastcoast in time?

My understanding is that there were only 14 fighter aircraft ready in all of the continental US.

How many fighters took part in the exercise and were the ones that took part in the exercise relevant for the defense of the airspace over the east coast?

Yes, no, maybe. Don't really understand the question or the inference. Please remember that on almost any given day the Air Force and all the other armed forces are conducting some kind of exercise somewhere. Its what they do. They are either fighting wars, preparing to fight wars or both.

It would make sense to not use squadrons which were patroling the east coast for northern vigilance, or at least replace them with other squadron, so that an training exercise does not require to leave the east coast exposed for over an hour. Did that happen, or did the exercise reroute fighter aircraft away from the east coast, with no replacement to fill the gap for 1-2 hours?

I think you will find that there are no squadrons of fighter aircraft constantly patrolling the skies anywhere in the US.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hooper

I think you are missing the point.

You are claiming that they were not prepared for such an attack when you and I have both proved that they were practicing these types of scenarios almost daily.

Did these wargames impede their response or is it possible that some group hijacked the wargames?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I think you are missing the point.

The point appears to be you think 9/11 was one big hoax and there were no planes and no victims.

You are claiming that they were not prepared for such an attack when you and I have both proved that they were practicing these types of scenarios almost daily.

No you have not proven that there were almost daily exercises involving mulitple simultaneous hijackings that resulted in the hijackers using the planes as weapons of mass destruction. Not by a long shot.

Did these wargames impede their response or is it possible that some group hijacked the wargames?

30 seconds to adjust to real world.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

No you have not proven that there were almost daily exercises involving mulitple simultaneous hijackings that resulted in the hijackers using the planes as weapons of mass destruction. Not by a long shot.

Dont misquote me again bub! I said "I have proved that they were practicing these types of scenarios almost daily. "

You have proven yourself to have no usable knowledge pertaining to the real events of 911

As you can see exercises almost daily.... like I said.

There were wargames on 9.11 too but that has been classified. Check it yourself.
edit on 28-10-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

As you can see exercises almost daily.... like I said.

Uh, are you familiar with the phrase, in English, "almost daily" and its meaning? Apparently not. This is not almost daily. This is twice. Maybe. I don't know where the hell you got that cut and paste thing.

There were wargames on 9.11 too but that has been classified. Check it yourself.

Should I start the spooky music now? What have I been saying? There are always military exercises and yes I hope they keep them classified. Its what the military does - they fight wars and/or practise fighting wars. It would have been real odd if one branch or another of the armed services WASN'T conducting drills or exercises.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Ok. You just been debunked again.

Added:

Inject #3 (Follow-on to #1) 1733Z
To: NORAD /FAA/ USNORTHCOM/TSA
VIA: DEN
For the exercise this is Detroit TRACON:
We have lost track of the primary radar target. Also, Windsor Tower just called
us to report an explosion on the Detroit waterfront. They can see smoke and fire
from their position. No further information is available at this time.

Inject #7 (Follow-on #1) 1738Z
To: NORAD /FAA/ USNORTHCOM/TSA
For the exercise this is Detroit TRACON:
We have received several 911 cell calls about an aircraft that just flew into the
Detroit Renaissance Center SW tower. Reports state the aircraft flew directly
into the bldg causing a large fireball and damage to the building. Detroit Fire
Dept is responding. No further info is available at this time

Threat of harm to passengers and possibly CJCS/HQ FAA directed military assistance in form of covert shadowing.

9/6/2001 Vigilante Guardian I Hijack 1/6
Threat of harm to passengers and possibly large population within US or Canada."MUM HYKRO" will rain terror from the skies onto a major US

NORAD will liaison with appropriate ARTCC
cityCJCS/HQ FAA directed military assistance in form of covert shadowing.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Between September 1999 and September 10, 2001: NORAD Exercises Simulate Plane Crashes into US Buildings; One of Them Is the World Trade Center
According to USA Today, “In the two years before the Sept. 11 attacks, the North American Aerospace Defense Command conduct[s] exercises simulating what the White House [later] says was unimaginable at the time: hijacked airliners used as weapons to crash into targets and cause mass casualties.” One of the imagined targets is the World Trade Center. According to NORAD, these scenarios are regional drills, rather than regularly scheduled continent-wide exercises. They utilize “[n]umerous types of civilian and military aircraft” as mock hijacked aircraft, and test “track detection and identification; scramble and interception; hijack procedures; internal and external agency coordination; and operational security and communications security procedures.” The main difference between these drills and the 9/11 attacks is that the planes in the drills are coming from another country, rather than from within the US. Before 9/11, NORAD reportedly conducts four major exercises at headquarters level per year. Most of them are said to include a hijack scenario (see Before September 11, 2001). [USA TODAY, 4/18/2004; CNN, 4/19/2004]http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a99wtccrashsimulation#a99wtccrashsimulation

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Inject #5 1608Z
To: TSA / NORAD / NORTHCOM / FAA
For the exercise this is New York ARTCC:
We have just had a report that Egypt Air 72 has crashed in lower Manhattan.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

You speak of data related to the exercise appearing on civillian radar as well. Were they taking part in a military exercise while coordinating air traffic?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

You speak of data related to the exercise appearing on civillian radar as well. Were they taking part in a military exercise while coordinating air traffic?

They are not making any sense. They have no knowledge. They just see TRUTHER- must go against.

There is some damning information presented in this thread. Google amalgam virgo 01. The wargames that occurred during the 911 attacks.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Google amalgam virgo 01.

I googled it and found this:

Osama Bin Laden was pictured on the cover of the proposal for the exercise

WOW thats just wrong. They should of had your picture on the cover . I can understand why you feel cheated.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   

They are not making any sense. They have no knowledge. They just see TRUTHER- must go against.

There is some damning information presented in this thread. Google amalgam virgo 01. The wargames that occurred during the 911 attacks.

Care to answer the question?

We all know the military, as usual, was conducting exercises on 9/11. And on 9/10 and 9/9 and on 9/8 and 9/7....etc., etc., etc. The military is always conducting exercises. They are conducting exercises today and they probably will be conducting exercises tommorow.

As the General put it "it took about 30 seconds to adjust to real world".

End of story.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Care to answer the question?

We all know the military, as usual, was conducting exercises on 9/11

Considering that the exercises contained simultaneous live fly hijackings aimed at new york and the pentagon is conclusive that the war game exercises were used as an operational cover to execute the attacks.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join