It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and Disorders Than Unvaccinated Child

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
A study conducted on the polio vaccine. If possible please read the whole thing. I know it is 13 pages long but I promise it's good.

www.thinktwice.com...

They discuss just to polio vaccine, it's ties to monkey kidneys and AIDS and the fact that polio was on the decline before the vaccine was introduced.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
My niece is a doctor and one of the smartest people that I know.

She vaccinated her children.

Why would she do this if vaccines have been proven to be bad?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
My niece is a doctor and one of the smartest people that I know.

She vaccinated her children.

Why would she do this if vaccines have been proven to be bad?

Well seeing your child cannot be accepted into school without up to date vaccinations, the decision is kind of made for you. Also if you want your child to get treatment in a hospital they need to be up to date as well.

My 4 year old slammed my 6 year olds finger in a door and damn near cut it off, first thing ER said when we arrived 'is her vaccinations up to date?'

Pred...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

You can go to school without immunization you just have to sign a religous excemption paper. Also they asked if the child was up to date on vaccinations because of the risk of tetanus.Any injury that involves flesh being puntured, cut or severed they ask if vaccinations are up to date on chlidren and adults.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
i worked for Carnival Cruise Line for few years, and every october they have the flu shots ready for who want to have one, i never did it, but i observe something, people who had the shots gets the flu after 12 h maximum and stayed sick for 4-7 days, for me I never had the shots and like me others, we never get sick, so i think they do something with the imun sistem for that people they became sick without reason

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
well the disinfo agents just cant help themselves can...how much disinformation can be put out there till flags get raised....trully how many of you people who see nothing wrong with vaccines actually have your OWN children???

and really..... arguing that out life expentancy is higher now...well ...where do we start...lets see...we have better education to begin with,improved sanitation,a much better understanding of the human body and its need for nutrients,improved surgery technics,improved medicine,better food...the list goes on and on and on....obviously we are going to be living longer a species.....

still here we are ...no doubt the original vaccines for small pox and various other nasties made a difference....ffs we get pumped so full of drugs,heavy metals and god knows what else...they are pushing new experimental vaccines al the time...i bet the reason we need all these NEW vaccines is because of the resistance building up in our bodies and strains of the viruses are mutating to stay alive,as they mutate they get worse ..hence we need more drugs...

all i have to say to you people who advocate vaccines is good for you,just keep taking aspartame,keep up regular flouride intake,lots of fast food,or if your at home microwave it.....clearly its all safe ..the fda approves it yeah...shell be right mate....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I personally think everyone should get the MMR vaccine. Flu shots on the other hand, I've never got them and I never will...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by CaesaRodney

Your forgot to say "next". I miss it - it is such a great riposte...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

As soon as you start accusing people you disagree with of being "disinfo agents", you lose the argument.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by john_bmth

ok...i didnt realise i was trying to win an arguement...i was simply anouncing my disgust of the situation...

i really struggle when when this subject comes up as it close to my heart,there is plenty of evidence to show vaccines may be causing more harm than good.....and the fact is there are so may sources of information and disinformation its hard to distinguish between them....

but what we do know is the truth is often withheld from the general public so here we are asking questions...and when people are so quick to dismiss possibilities it becomes suspicious and sometimes makes me crankey...

peace

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Humans haven't needed vaccines for thousands of years.

There's no reason humans should depend on synthetic chemicals to be healthy.

I would rather trust in the strength of my own immune system than their flimsy vaccines.
edit on 12-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

The Aztecs trusted in their own immune systems, smallpox wiped out 1/3 of the entire population of Mexico after Cortes landed(little known fact, smallpox actually arrived first through an African slave in Panfilo de Narvaez's 1520 expedition crew, some time before Cortes even landed on the Yucatan but most people think it was brought by Cortes and his 600 soldiers). What can I say? Good luck?
edit on 24-10-2011 by Tetrarch42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by predator0187
I am very upset and unhappy that I was told I had to vaccinate my children just to prevent diseases that are not even prevalent in todays society.

And why exactly do you think that those diseases were predominant in the past, but are no longer prevalent? Even if that survey is accurate then it's saying that vaccinations "might" lead to an increase in allergies. One has to ask if a possible increase in allergies outweighs the risk of subjecting kids to smallpox and other deadly diseases, I would say yes. But I question the accuracy of the survey, it says "The data was collected from parents with vaccine-free children via an internet questionnaire by vaccineinjury.info and Andreas Bachmair, a German classical homeopathic practitioner" so these are not unbiased people that were surveyed. These are people inclined to believe all the conspiracies about the "evils" of vaccinations, so it's reasonable to assume that their biases altered their responses to the survey. It would be like surveying ATS members about 9-11 being a false flag operation versus surveying the general population, you're going to get vastly different results.

They aren't prevalent today BECAUSE of vaccines. Vaccines lower the R0 value of diseases leading to lower outbreak levels(3, 2, 1). This is because vaccines increase something called herd immunity and break cycles of transmission. They essentially disrupt the "epidemiological triad", a relationship between the host-pathogen-environment for a disease. By increasing host resistance/immunity it negates the environmental and pathogenic/virulence factors of a disease. Don't kid yourself, vaccines are holding infectious diseases at bay. Just look at the history before vaccines.
Look at this=> www.healthsentinel.com...

You see that massive decline of smallpox mortality? That coincides directly with smallpox vaccination. Oh but your immune system can handle diseases just fine, and people were way healthier before the emergence of vaccines right? Give me a break.

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
THIS WAS NOT A STUDY.

It's results are absolutely worthless

This is an internet questionnaire from a site run for people who believe vaccines caused their child's ailments. NO one checked the medical records or had the kids professionally examined. It was not a study. That any of you think this is actually science or meaningful statistical work is depressing.

There are a few real pieces of research out there that show the vaccinated children have lower incidences of asthma etc. Sigh.
edit on 25-6-2012 by Heresy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join