It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and Disorders Than Unvaccinated Child

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

He was adopted!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I posted this in another thread but seems relevant here too. I was never vaccinated and i developed measles, mumps, rubela and a few others. I did have measles really badly and even ended up in a 1970's edition of the lancet. While i survived these diseases i believe they did cause me lasting problems.

I think this is a hard issue to tell what's really going on, there's so much conflicting information. I suspect that while vaccines may be potentially dangerous to the individual, they are of great benefit to the majority. Cold comfort though if you or your child does develop complications.

It would be interesting to see how many of the posters were vaccinated in their childhoods and did anyone have any problems with it ?

Maybe we need a poll on this.
edit on 12-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: missed a bit out

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
I am very upset and unhappy that I was told I had to vaccinate my children just to prevent diseases that are not even prevalent in todays society.

And why exactly do you think that those diseases were predominant in the past, but are no longer prevalent? Even if that survey is accurate then it's saying that vaccinations "might" lead to an increase in allergies. One has to ask if a possible increase in allergies outweighs the risk of subjecting kids to smallpox and other deadly diseases, I would say yes. But I question the accuracy of the survey, it says "The data was collected from parents with vaccine-free children via an internet questionnaire by vaccineinjury.info and Andreas Bachmair, a German classical homeopathic practitioner" so these are not unbiased people that were surveyed. These are people inclined to believe all the conspiracies about the "evils" of vaccinations, so it's reasonable to assume that their biases altered their responses to the survey. It would be like surveying ATS members about 9-11 being a false flag operation versus surveying the general population, you're going to get vastly different results.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
It would be interesting to see how many of the posters were vaccinated in their childhoods and did anyone have any problems with it ?

I contracted mumps and measles back in the 60's before vaccinations were required. Each time I was out of school quite a while. The only long-lasting results were some permanent scarring, but I do remember being quite miserable and wouldn't wish that experience on any child.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by antonia

So your basing this on your own diagnosis? are you a doctor?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaesaRodney
reply to post by Astrithr

Evidence this pal. Amish children dont have autism. Guess what else Amish children dont have.
VACCINATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

next.

Some people have alleged that certain Amish groups do not vaccinate and as a result do not have autism in their communities. Both of these assertions are false.

More here

edit on 12-10-2011 by SavedOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The whole world is banning Mercury in Vaccines.

The United States is still refusing to sign on to the Agreement.

Didn't need a German Study to find out vaccines are bad. The whole world knows it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

It is an internet questionare. IT means nothing.

No control over who responds. No information on social background. No information on family income or where they live.

Without context this is pointless scaremongering.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
My children are 16, 13, and 8. My oldest two were given all the "reccomended" vacines because I was young and a new mom who wanted to do all the right things for my children. This was before I knew much of what I know now, obviously! My youngest only got the first round of vaccines in order to leave the hospital and has had none since!! Now my oldest two get EVERY cold, flu and stomach bug that goes around each school year. My 16 yr old has allergies so severe it's like he has a head cold all the time and my 13 yr old has a lot of muscle and joint pain (to the point he had to quit football this year)! My youngest hardly gets so much as a cold and is full of energy all the time, much to my dismay lol!!

So yeah, this is absolutely true from my own experience. I've also worked with Autistic children and this is a huge issue within that community as well. Thankfully we dodged that vaccine bullet, but far too many families have not! Thanks for bringing this subject up again, it is one that I feel is very important and relevant!

P.S. There is a form that most public schools offer to get around the immunization "rule". It is called the Immunization Exemtion Form. I check the religious reasons box, but only because they have yet to create the "your full of bull" box haha!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by becomingaware
I've been a member of this site for a few years now, and I have seen threads on this subject in the past. Ever since that first thread, bolts of worry shot through my body, fearing that one day I would have to make that decision. Well now I do since I am about to be a first time father.

Now more than ever, I want to see some definitive proof that vaccinations are dangerous. Whether they cause autism or not. Also if you do choose to not vaccinate, what practices should you maintain to ensure your child stays healthy. That would be nice, that would prevent furrows of worry and paranoia to scour my face. I already worry about a million other things, I'm tired of the fear.

If I could do it over again, I would at a minimum, wait until my child is older, 2 years old or more, to vaccinate. I feel after much anecdotal evidence and real studies, that these vaccine schedules are too much for newborns brains and entire systems. Common sense should tell us that a newborn infant's brain and system may not be ablle to process the cocktail of viruses and chemicals we shoot into them from the first day on earth.

I do think the chronic mental disorders we know so well now, ADD, ADHD, Autism, stem from these vaccines. Not in all cases, since sometimes a hyper kid, is just that, but certainly a large percentage.

link   
A cousin of mine has just had her young boy diagnosed with narcolepsy after getting swine flu jab. This was given as a precautionary measure as he is an asthmatic. An otherwise dynamic young man has had his life, school and everything else turned upside down.

link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder
Humans haven't need vaccines for thousands of years.

Certainly the millions who died of smallpox might disagree with you. As would those paralyzed by polio, those whose lives were stolen by German measles or Hib, those who could never have children because of mumps, those who died choking in their beds of flu-associated pneumonia, etc. ad nauseam. They might disagree with you, and their friends and family and colleagues. But for everyone else, you're right, they didn't need vaccines.

There's no reason humans should depend on synthetic chemicals to be healthy.

You don't need synthetic chemicals to make a vaccine. The first vaccination was basically pus straight from a cow (vacca) that had cowpox. Not very sanitary, and it was a stroke of luck that cowpox protected against smallpox. The synthetic chemicals are there to prevent secondary infections and to inactivate viruses when--as is usually the case--we don't have a less dangerous analogue like cowpox.

I would rather trust in the strength of my own immune system than their flimsy vaccines.

What good is your immune system against a disease it has never seen before? Not much. That's what vaccines do, they introduce your immune system to a weakened form of a pathogen so it recognizes the real thing if it ever comes along. It doesn't matter how "strong" your immune system is if it doesn't know what's attacking it. Ask anyone who has allergies--a strong but stupid immune system is more of a curse than a blessing.

While you have a few valid points here, your over-the-top fear mongering is exactly what motivates parents to blindly let their kids be guinea pigs and 'investments' for the few at the top.

While I agree that a few of the major vaccines (the original ones) have played an important role in getting rid of some very nasty diseases, most of the current vaccinations that have been added over the last several years are nothing short of money-makers at the expense of our kids health.

I had the german measles, chicken pox and mumps. I was absolutely fine. I also have had the flu a few times and you know what? *GASP* I SURVIVED! I didn't die 'choking in my bed' from it. Please.

Do people die from the above diseases that I had? Unofortunately, yes. But the date rate vs infection rate is extremely small. They die from secondary infections due to a weakened immune system. Guess what? If you have a strong immune system your chances of that occuring are less. ANY virus has the potential of going to your brain and causing a meningitis....(this is the risk associated with chicken pocks, measles, german measles, etc....) but again, it is very rare.

My kids had all their 'base' vaccines. I would definately do it differently though if I could do it over again. My son almost died from his MMR. Both my kids were 4 wks early and were unable to breast feed (meaning they didn't get the benefit of the nutrients that aid in strengthening the immune system). They still pumped them up with the maximum doses at the earliest ages. The MMR is pushed at 15 months and nowadays these poor babies get a cocktail of about 6 different pathogens at once! The US is one of the few countries that does NOT offer this vaccine broken down and spread out. Wait until your child is 24 months, and demand seperate doses...it can be done, but has to be ordered.

I have NEVER had a flu shot. I even worked at a ER for years and refused. I never got the flu but all the nurses and docs around me that got the vaccine all got ill. I also saw NUMEROUS adverse reactions to that thrown together swine flu vaccine (which I also refused)

BOTTOM LINE: it is a personal choice and should STAY THAT WAY. New this year in Washington state, I now have to get a doctors signature because I chose not to do the MMR booster for my kids. I feel it an unecessary risk. It is my choice as a parent. Our rights are being taken away however....and it scares the heck out of me.

Fear mongering is NOT how vaccine research and campaigns should be ran. It should be based on un-biased, scientific proof....which is there is NONE of for the recent vaccines added to the lists.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by antonia

So your basing this on your own diagnosis? are you a doctor?

Autism is a set of behaviors which you may read about here.
www.ninds.nih.gov...
I have met kids with autism (and the parents told me they had it) and when I saw the beahvior this kid exhibited it was fairly obvious he had the same condition.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astrithr
My thoughts are...There is no evidence here.
This "study" is just a survey of 8018 people versus 17461 for the KIGGS study which included interviews and actual examinations. It's objective vs. subjective data, and, in my opinion, has no scientific credibility.

apparantly you did not read the report. In it is stated that medical documentation was aquired from all 8000 of the test subjects. Meaning that it is objective vs objective data. Comparing the medical records of 17000 vaccinated vs. 8000 unvaccinated children. These are large enough samples that you can get a pretty reliable, and demonstrative curve.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I was at first intrigued, until I read that it was done via surveys online with no true scientific fact checking of the answers and the obvious bias of the study that appeals to individuals who are anti-vaccines and are more likely to embrace "natural" remedies. This can also cause participants to have a selective memory which artificially inflates the anti-vaccine's arguments in order to subconsciously further an agenda.

I was hoping this would be a real study of 8,000 participants in a controlled environment rather than it being the equivalent of a facebook quiz.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Personal experience, my child is NOT vaccinated, nothing not even at birth. The nurse/doctor/midwife almost was though when they tried to stick it in him, they were told over their dead body would he be.

So he's now 6 and guess what he has the highest attendance rate at his school, never had a day off due to illness, he has had a couple of colds in that time but other than that nothing, nada. I checked the ingredients of all the jabs they wanted him to have, people might want to check exactly what they put in their kids. Mercury= heavy metal= toxic, this alone was enough for me. but the list does go on.

Terry Pratchett (author) has got Alzhiemers, had all his amalgam fillings removed (as could be a cause) asked for them to be returned to him so he could turn it into a paper weight... what did the dentist tell him, sorry cant it's classed as a toxic component so needs to be destroyed in a specific way. Yet we still fill ours and our kids mouths with it and still allow it to be injected into us. Well some of you do.

Big pharma can suck my .... before i ever allow their cr*p near me or my family.

In reply to the poster that supplied the life expextancy graph, what do you expect of course it goes up, as we have realised that clean and sanitary are more important than anything else, so that argument is just utter bull.
We used to give kids beer and wine because the water was so unclean, why beer and wine , because it had the impurities removed during the brewing process. then we realised we could do the same to the water on its own.

Continue filling your kids with poison if you want, i know i wont be.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
My 7 year old got his chicken pox vacc, ended up with chicken pox, had to stay out of school for a week. He also has sever allergies. My 10 year old got his pneumonia vacc., got pneumonia when he was 5, then again at 6. It was so serious he had to be hospitalized BOTH times, & now has an autoimmune deficiency. My 2 older kids, 19 & 21, were not required to get all the vaccs as my younger guys & they were never as sick as these two youngins' have been...I do refuse the flu shot for them & myself. I had not had the flu in abut 20+ years...I believe it's all these 'extra' vaccs. that are not necessary...I just see no reason behind them & sometimes I feel not enough study has been done on these 'newer' vaccs...This is just my experience. Take it with a grain of salt, as each child is different & may react differently to the vaccs...s&f OP. Thanks for the interesting study...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The vaccine debate is a heated one. Personally I don't rely on any anecdotal reasons to sway me away from vaccines. It's not vaccines themselves that are bad but the presertives they put int them. Which you can request some vaccines without preservatives. You will have to pay more for them and they don't come cheap. Trust me it's worth it though. You can also slow the amount of vaccines your child receives. I refused to give my newborn the hep B shot until she was older considering that as infant she wouldn't be having sex or using intravenous drugs. Vaccines are not the evils everyone potrays them to be and autism or allergies have never been truly linked to them. Personally the benefits outway the risk for me.The less people vaccinate, the more outbreaks there are and considering I was allergic to the MMR shot my chances of getting measles right now are very high. As a parent you do our best to do what's right for our kids. I won't chastise you for not getting vaccines as long as you don't chastise me. One more thing never let psuedo-science or fear mongering make your decisions for you and there is alot of that on BOTH sides of the debate.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Very Strange. According to this report, the Vaccines are making people more susceptible to illnesses. Yet, there are also charts that indicate we have a longer life span than someone did 200 years ago. I smell BS.......again.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
What about quotes from doctors themselves on vaccines?

www.whale.to...

"Homeopathy is wholly capable of satisfying the therapeutic demands of this age better than any other system or school of medicine."-----Dr. Charles Menninger M.D., Founder Menninger Clinic

Nobody needs to be confused but EVERYBODY better be darn well frightened about taking ANY vaccine, under ANY circumstance, for ANY reason, at ANY time in their life."--Dr Duffy DC

"I have been on the staff of the New Jersey State Department of Health, and was in complete charge of the Monmouth County Cerebral Palsy Treatment Center. For the past three years I have been director of the Homestead Rehabilitation Institute (and still am as of this writing). My experiences have enabled me to observe from within the workings of official medicine. At first I could not believe what I saw...Were the truth concerning medical treatment and so-called prevention ever to leak out, the stench of it would obliterate the public confidence in the medical profession and put an end to the fantastic drug profits."---Dr. Milton Fried, D.C., 1956 (Poisoned Needle by McBean p192)

"What, then, is the value of vaccination? We firmly believe that it has no value at all.   Its supposed value has been deduced from incorrect reasoning on the part of its advocates. Were small-pox as prevalent and as fatal now as in the eighteenth century, it might even be justifiable to have recourse to inoculation—either by variolous or vaccine matter. History, however, has demonstrated that towards the close of the last century, when Jenner introduced his system, small-pox had gradually died out, as we shall presently show. Even in Jenner's day small-pox had lost its virulence."---Dr. Charles T. Pearce, M.D.  [1868 Book: Essay on Vaccination]

When MD's speak out like this against vaccines, some red flags should be raised. People need to think of these people as experts in their fields and they are the ones saying they don't work and they are unsafe. Why uneducated people keep saying the opposite is beyond me.

Pred...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join