It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Study: Vaccinated Children Have 2 to 5 Times More Diseases and Disorders Than Unvaccinated Child

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
S ource

Preventable Vaccine-induced Diseases

A German study released in September 2011 of about 8000 UNVACCINATED children, newborn to 19 years, show vaccinated children have at least 2 to 5 times more diseases and disorders than unvaccinated children.

The results are presented in the bar chart below; the complete data and study results are here. The data is compared to the national German KIGGS health study of the children in the general population. Most of the respondents to the survey were from the U.S

The data was collected from parents with vaccine-free children via an internet questionnaire by vaccineinjury.info and Andreas Bachmair, a German classical homeopathic practitioner. The independent study is self-funded and is not sponsored by a large "credible" non-profit or government health organization with political and financial conflicts of interest; hence Bachmair relies on Google ads and donations for revenue. Each one of the 8000 cases are actual cases with medical documentation. Three other studies had similar results according to Bachmair and are reported below.

With all this information about the truth about vaccinations is crazy. We were told by all our health officials how safe these all were and how they would do nothing but help us. I am very upset and unhappy that I was told I had to vaccinate my children just to prevent diseases that are not even prevalent in todays society.

Children are not even allowed to enter schools without being fully up to date on their vaccinations. If I had the choice all over again I would not vaccinate my children.

The evidence speaks for itself.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

As you said, the evidence speaks for itself.

I have known this for years, there are similar studies that indicate vaccines have bad short term and long term effects. People will still come in here and tell you that this is not true and that vaccines are good

Great find

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
I've been evading vaccines for a long time now, I even turned down the chance of getting green card because I didn't want to get slowly killed by whatever's in there.

Do not vaccinate your children if you can!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I hope this is an accurate study. I thought this all along. The use of vaccines so liberally is a terrifying thought. May be they do have their place, but I still think that child illnesses like measles are part of the development of the immune system. These figures strongly suggest that.

And yes you are right. Those health officials had no long term clue what they were jabbing us with (but may be their superiors did???).

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
My thoughts are...There is no evidence here.
This "study" is just a survey of 8018 people versus 17461 for the KIGGS study which included interviews and actual examinations. It's objective vs. subjective data, and, in my opinion, has no scientific credibility.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
S ource

With all this information about the truth about vaccinations is crazy. We were told by all our health officials how safe these all were and how they would do nothing but help us. I am very upset and unhappy that I was told I had to vaccinate my children just to prevent diseases that are not even prevalent in todays society.

Children are not even allowed to enter schools without being fully up to date on their vaccinations. If I had the choice all over again I would not vaccinate my children.

The evidence speaks for itself.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

You say to "prevent diseases that are not even prevalent in todays society" and I think that says it all.
The vaccines are WHY they aren't prevalent in today's society. Even the unvaccinated benefit from the general immunity of the "herd". But if everyone stopped gettign vaccinated, the disease would roar back full force.
Now, I DO worry that the vaccines may not be as harmless as they would have us believe.
So I do understand your concern.
With prayers and fingers crossed, my child is vaccinated.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Maybe healthy kids are less likely to opt out of vaccines, because well you know...they're healthy and their parents feel they don't need them?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Other studies were cited by Andreas Bachmair
Salzburger Study Results:
of 1004 unvaccinated children,
had Asthma, 0% (8-12% in the normal population)
A-topic dermatitis 1.2% (10-20% in the normal population)
Allergies 3% (25% in the normal population)
ADHD 0.79% (5-10%) in children

Longterm Study in Guinea-Bissau
(1 Kristensen I, Aaby P, Jensen H.:“Routine vaccinations and child survival: follow up study in Guinea-Bissau, West Africa”, BMJ 2000; 321: 1435–41)

The children of 15,000 mothers were observed from 1990 to 1996 for 5 years.
Result: the death rate in vaccinated children against diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough is twice as high as the unvaccinated children (10.5% versus 4.7%).

New Zealand Survey (1992) (www.ias.org.nz...)
The study involved 254 children. In which 133 children were vaccinated and 121 remained unvaccinated.
Result:
Symptom vaccinated unvaccinated
Asthma 20 (15%) 4 (3%)
Eczema or allergic rashes 43 (32%) 16 (13%)
Chronic otitis 26 (20%) 8 (7%)
Recurrent tonsillitis 11 (8%) 3 (2%)
Shortness of breath and sudden infant death syndrome 9 (7%) 2 (2%)
Hyperactivity 10 (8%) 1 (1%)

I was already convinced, but this completely seals the deal for me.

It seems like common sense to me - How can it be good for an infant/toddler to pump them full of live disease, heavy metal preservatives and some pretty disgusting biological components?

To those of you speaking of "herd immunity" thanks for putting your kids in danger so mine could be healthy.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
If this “study” has anything relevant to be taken away from it, I guess the point would be what would you rather have Polio or seasonal allergies, Smallpox or herpes?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I appreciate the info, and agree that vaccines are terrible. I just have a hard time convincing my brother and sisters who have kids that they're bad.....Or at least the people making them and the things they add to them are bad. This survey helps, but all I had to do was check your source's source to know that the people who conducted the survey were against vaccines before they did it. And, because of that, they will believe the survey to be skewed (as they should.) Not saying it's invalid....just pointing out that there's a motive to begin with.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I've been a member of this site for a few years now, and I have seen threads on this subject in the past. Ever since that first thread, bolts of worry shot through my body, fearing that one day I would have to make that decision. Well now I do since I am about to be a first time father.

Now more than ever, I want to see some definitive proof that vaccinations are dangerous. Whether they cause autism or not. Also if you do choose to not vaccinate, what practices should you maintain to ensure your child stays healthy. That would be nice, that would prevent furrows of worry and paranoia to scour my face. I already worry about a million other things, I'm tired of the fear.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

The evidence is pouring in on vaccines. The least vaccinated countries have the least diseases such as cancer. also what must be noted is the vaccines administered worldwide do not protect against all strains of the disease. TB for instance protects you against the now nearly extinct strain of TB and traveling to India where TBis rife, after a TB jab will not stop you from contracting TB in India as the TB strain there is different to the TB your vaccinated to, this applies to birth immunity too. The same goes for malaria, meningitis, flu, polio, tetanus and many others.

Hence why some countries simply don't bother with vaccine programs. Of course I'm talking with regard to countries that are not pro-active to vaccination of the public, that understand healthy sanitation and cleanliness standards and promote a healthy active lifestyle to their population.

I have refused any Vaccines since i was 5 years old, won't be the first time I've assaulted a doctor! LOL, i am deadly against it, as i believe that i am right in that you have no clue whats being pumped into you, you believe the doctors word as gospel and do not research before hand and wonder why you or your children continue to become ill. Like my second motto says "those who know the least, obey the best" the "best" is every voice but your own. The "least" represents your lack of will and want to understand the contents of your consumption.

Every action requires a consequence, not all medicine is evil, some will even save your life, but most is worst than eating junk food 24/7 and ultimately will kill you off earlier than you intended.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
The "Journal" used as a source is actually a blog written by a man who has a history of far-fetched conspiracy fantasies.

He actually wrote ii his blog (not a Journal or any other sort of scientific source) that the polio vaccine was a "bad idea" and was an early attempt to control the populace.

He (of course) also rails against flouride, antibiotics and chlorine in water supplies. Using such a "source" that is not based in any sort of actual science or recognized research, but is instead based on superstition, paranoia and ignorance instantly makes the post and its graphs, quotes and suppositions jst plain silly.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
"The data was collected from parents with vaccine-free children via an internet questionnaire by vaccineinjury.info and Andreas Bachmair, a German classical homeopathic practitioner."

Does anything more need to be said? Anecdotal "evidence" collected by an pseudoscience advocacy web site and a homeopath. You'd get better medical advice from a tea-leaf reader or a haruspex.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
scary subject this..both my kids have been vaccinated...against my better judgement,but who knows,and its not like goverments have try to hide vital information from its citizens...

even scarier is that we have 2 vaccinations on offer for the youngest,both were declined,new vaccinations for some new virus..am i right in thinking these pricks are experimenting on our children through the visage of fear...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Absolutely, fear is a huge factor in pushing for vaccines. What most people don't understand is that some of the biggest vaccines were put into use when the disease was on the fall, and the drug companies use this as proof that their vaccines work.

That's like quitting your job when summer is coming and saying your unemployment has something to do with the warm weather.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Humans haven't needed vaccines for thousands of years.

There's no reason humans should depend on synthetic chemicals to be healthy.

I would rather trust in the strength of my own immune system than their flimsy vaccines.
edit on 12-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
There are so many people who believe vaccinations are harmful or bad, and they may be right, I don't know, but I can't help but wonder quite often as to why the government would put so much pressure on the population to get injections of a substance that may be dangerous...And of course they MUST know this if it is true.

The only real answer I could come up with that makes any sense is MONEY. The FDA HAS to be in the pockets of big pharma. That is the only logical explanation for the MANY controversial stances they have taken in the past, and been criticized for then and now. I mean look at cancer. There is most definitely drugs that can actually reverse it, with studies and data to back up the claims, yet the FDA don't want cures for diseases any more than big pharma does.

The money is in treatment, not prevention...So that is another reason to question the fishiness of them trying to prevent illness with these shots. The truth probably is that they know no one will get certain diseases they force vaccinations for, or very few people, so the only way they can make a buck from those particular diseases is to force people to get shots. I don't know if they charge for shots though, as I don't get them.

Unless these shots contain some sort of microchip implant, which is an idea I would have scoffed at not that long ago, but now would at least seriously entertain, given my current knowledge of just how BOLD certain government agencies and corporate giants can be.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I have one word for this study:

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Seriously, these results do not surprise me. You trick the human body in to defending against diseases differently from what it's accustomed to, you're going to get unknown reactions.
edit on 12-10-2011 by GoodLifeGodLike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
There are so many people who believe vaccinations are harmful or bad, and they may be right, I don't know, but I can't help but wonder quite often as to why the government would put so much pressure on the population to get injections of a substance that may be dangerous...And of course they MUST know this if it is true.

The only real answer I could come up with that makes any sense is MONEY. The FDA HAS to be in the pockets of big pharma. That is the only logical explanation for the MANY controversial stances they have taken in the past, and been criticized for then and now. I mean look at cancer. There is most definitely drugs that can actually reverse it, with studies and data to back up the claims, yet the FDA don't want cures for diseases any more than big pharma does.

The money is in treatment, not prevention...So that is another reason to question the fishiness of them trying to prevent illness with these shots. The truth probably is that they know no one will get certain diseases they force vaccinations for, or very few people, so the only way they can make a buck from those particular diseases is to force people to get shots. I don't know if they charge for shots though, as I don't get them.

Unless these shots contain some sort of microchip implant, which is an idea I would have scoffed at not that long ago, but now would at least seriously entertain, given my current knowledge of just how BOLD certain government agencies and corporate giants can be.

Remember Big Pharma puts those people in to office, so naturally those government officials will be expected to return the favor and help move their products.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join