It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

do i vaccinate my daughter..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cantsee4looking

what did you decide?

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Because I have personally witnessed two babies that had horrible reactions to the vaccines that the doctors refused to report.
One child is now paralyzed on one side of her body, and has the mentality of a 1 year old. It took the parents 10 months to get the neurologist to admit it was the vaccine.

Why is it mandated, yet there are no protections if you have a bad reaction? If the reaction rates were really that low, you would be able to seek recourse.

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Delay vaccinate. That why they are not inundated as an infant, and are stronger when they get it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I believe that people should have their children vaccinated for MMR. Stories in this very thread indicate how those who aren't vaccinated can get all three diseases- and they can be deadly- hence the reason for the vaccination in the first place.

When I was last at the doctor, the news was released that quite a few people contracted Measles at the Super Bowl. The doctor made the statement that it was due to so many people refusing to have their children vaccinated. And, you know what? He was absolutely right.

www.huffingtonpost.com... l-measles-indianapolis-health_n_1266109.html

www.sl... ate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2012/02/24/the_super_bowl_outbreak_demonstrates_the_dangers_of_anti_vaccination_advocacy_.html

Choose not to vaccinate your children if you like, but don't dare complain if they contract the disease you chose not to have them vaccinated for. The question you need to ask yourself: Are the alleged risks of being vaccinated greater than the risk of your child possibly contracting the disease? Keep in mind Americans- your exposure to unvaccinated illegal immigrants and other Americans who have chosen not to be vaccinated are much higher these days- so minimal exposure can increase the likelihood of your child contracting a preventable disease. Whatever risks there may be in receiving vaccinations, I believe they are much lower than the likelihood of contracting these potentially deadly and preventable diseases.

BTW, the link between autism and vaccines is a proven fraud. The study was retracted.
www.cnn.com...

www.businessweek.com...[edi tby]edit on 9-3-2012 by LeSigh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join