It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Dreams in the Morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have always had what I've thought of as a "Psychic Twinge" - I have moments where I can put it down to nothing but foresight, although many more that *could* be put down to coincedence - but I don't usually broadcast that view, because it oh so often raises such questions as "When was my mother born?" "Why can't you tell me when the world will end then?" "Who will win the World Cup?".......

But I have decided to rear the subjects ugly head because I have a reccurring phenonemen (a miracle if I spelled that word right) that has been more active this past week.

I'm talking about having dreams (they are different to dreams because they are usually shorter, and more often than not they are unremarkable, so I don't remember them until the real life equivalent reminds me) where you see something or find something out, or anyhting really, in a dream around 1 hour before you wake up, and to see it materialize during the same day, usually not long (usually withing 2 hours) of waking up. This happens to me quite often, but I've beat the record this week with 7 in a row!

These things are rarely big events. The biggest one I remember is dreaming of being in a plane crash, waking up and 5 minutes later seeing a Newsflash on BBC News 24 about a plane crash in Sudan. I found it odd that there was a sole survivor aged 3 as well, it was quite creepy at the time to be honest, and I did post immediately that morning, with a link to a news site on the story, a few months back, altough I wouldn't blame anyone for not believing that post then or now...........although you still have my word that it is 100% true.

Anyway, as I was saying, apart from the occasional "big one", they are normally about things like, to example the ones I had this week, finding fleas on a cat, hearing things on TV (very specific things, I.e "So you say you first found out when you heard it on the radio?......") 30 minutes after waking, knowing whats going to be on the front page of the news, generally just seeing little things that will occur in my life up to 2 hours after waking. My all time favourite was dreaming all the answers to a particular round of Family Fortunes and waking up to see them all surface............with answers about biscuits, it was quite hilarious at the time.

Well anyway, they are always too particular or vivid to be coincedence, it's not like "the first car I see will be blue"...................but of course, even I am open to believe that I am part of a sick cosmic joke involving coincedence after coincedence, but being who I am and living what I have, I have my own reasons for doubting that............very heavily.

Well, If anyone really COULd be botherd to read through all that (lol), I'd like to know if anyone else gets these "MOrning Predictions". I myself find them fascinating, it makes it exciting to go to sleep, and seeing as how they have been going all week this week, I'm hoping It's manifested itself permanently

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well this has happend to me on occasion. I happened not just a few months back and that one kind of blew me away. We were having a family day with work and were to meet at 9 am in the morning. I had dreamed of someone walking with a ferret moments before waking. Around 10 am I seen a man walking with a ferret on a leash.

Another incident involved me dreaming my stepfather had dug up a skull in the garden in a specific spot next to a tree. In the dream they said it was an native american skull. I called them later on that week and had talked to them and brought it up just making conversation. About 2 weeks later my step dad called back and said he had found an arrow head under that tree. Now I know and arrow head is not a skull but think indian head- arrow head. Very similar.

I know exactly what you are talking about and could list several more experiences. People do think your crazy and don't belive you. I don't know if this happens to everyone or not but it does to me every few months. U2U me if you want I and will share a few more experiences. I don't care if anyone else belives me or not I know what happened as the same as you know what happened to you.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Thats great. Thats just the sort of thing I'm talking about. I had a feeling I wouldn''t be the only one who had experienced this, and I'm prettuy sure that there are more ATS users who have had this.

SPeak up! lol

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
My little experiences come in spells of a few days. I usually have dreams for a fews days out of a week that I can remember then don't have any I can remember for a good while. These usually have some tidbits of information that show up during my day. Coincidence, I think not. There is just some weird feeling to those dreams that usually have something come true with them. I can't explain it maybe someone else can.

new topics

top topics

join