It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Even if the EU does save Greece...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Italy and Spain problems

They still have to worry about Italy and Spain. Granted, Spain is in a good position to avoid default, but Italy is looking pretty dicey. Those economies and debts are even bigger than Greece's from all indications.

So, should they just let Greece go? I think so, but maybe that's the plan all along: letting Greece fail and then using that EFSF fund to stem the contagion to the rest of Europe.

In this situation, that's what I'd probably do. What would you do?
edit on 11-10-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
there is nothing anyone can do but try but try to land this burring plane softly on the ground with one wing missing all landing gear gone and the pilots dead.

its a mathamatical 100% all markets are going to crash. its just a matter of time. Just like the plane

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
So, why don't the JewMF just print money out of thin air and loan it to them at interest?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Let Greece go and try and save the rest.

The reason I say this is that I know for a fact that when a Greek person's credit card is overloaded, they apply to a bank and get another - and another and another.

Greece is like a teenager - could not care less and is just waiting to be bailed out.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

the reailty is they wont save greece the bailouts wont work they didnt work last year either.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
The crisis is simply too deep to solve. The euro has to go.

top topics

join