It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Hitler had won the War, what would life be like now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by smurfy
reply to post by Gazrok

A good post, but I do differ in some things. the A bomb was used in anger but not by Hitler and makes no difference. In fact it and all the rest were used so many times after and made parts of the earth inhabitable. The meglomania did not just melt away, and the danger is still there somewhere and genocide and ethnic cleansing is but a small step away.

www.mctv.ne.jp...

That's from Hiroshima, could have been from anywhere though, Napalm would have had pretty much the same result but not as nasty.... I don't think.

Yet.... don't you find it peculiar that no one EVER talks about the atrocities committed by the Chinese, Soviets and Japs - which made Hitler look like a Sunday School boy?? Why is that? Who controls the propaganda machine...???

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by pityocamptes

Oh!!! I know ... is it the J-E-W-S?

Get a life pal.

FYI, you cant turn on a TV in China without seeing a nightly documentary about the Rape of Nanking and most of the media-Hollywood-pop culture machinery are unwilling to talk about Soviet atrocities because it brings up the embarrassing fact that they were 100% behind Uncle Joe (thats why the Hollywood 10 are so immortalized).

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

That probably depends on where you live, and what you can glean from all media.
Just to add,
Has to be said though, propaganda is a self serving thing, it has to be first believed, and when believed is easily added to.
edit on 11-10-2011 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirMike

Oh!!! I know ... is it the J-E-W-S?

Get a life pal.

FYI, you cant turn on a TV in China without seeing a nightly documentary about the Rape of Nanking and most of the media-Hollywood-pop culture machinery are unwilling to talk about Soviet atrocities because it brings up the embarrassing fact that they were 100% behind Uncle Joe (thats why the Hollywood 10 are so immortalized).

What the hell are you talking about?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

I came back over here because I'd gotten to thinking that I really was out of line to have dropped into your thread at all, given what I said and how I said it. Kinda cheesy of me, I'll admit. Rather than just vanish and leave it, it seemed important to come back for that.

I'll totally leave alone the topic of the Holocaust here. I'd just be compounding the mistake that brought me back to begin with. I will say I've written a couple lengthy and well researched items on this topic, and on ATS. I'll drop it right there and without reading further on the thread (not why I came back),

One of these days your welcome to come stomp across a thread I write...without complaint. Turn about is fair play.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
He was on the best Methamphetamine there was available
sooner or later he would have sold the country for whatever reason and lost it all , watch History channel's High Hitler.

edit on 12-10-2011 by KingArthur because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingArthur
He was on the best Methamphetamine there was available
sooner or later he would have sold the country for whatever reason and lost it all , watch History channel's High Hitler.

edit on 12-10-2011 by KingArthur because: (no reason given)

The Nazi Cook

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
We'd be getting screwed in German rather than English.Otherwise pretty much the same.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

the A bomb was used in anger

What's your basis for this argument?

The use of the A Bomb avoided an Allied invasion of Japan...an act that would have cost more lives on BOTH sides, than the A Bombs did. The use of the bomb was to SAVE lives and end the war, and it was very successful in doing so... Something many people forget when analyzing the war....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
A great book by Robert Harris called Fatherland about the west losing the 2nd world war Highly recommend it.

The story begins in Nazi Germany, the Third Reich in April 1964, in the week leading up to Adolf Hitler's 75th birthday. The plot follows detective Xavier March, an investigator working for the Kriminalpolizei (Kripo), as he investigates the suspicious death of a high-ranking Nazi, Josef Bühler, in the Havel, on the outskirts of Berlin. As March uncovers more details he realises that he is caught up in a political scandal involving senior Nazi party officials, who are apparently being systematically murdered under staged circumstances. In fact, as soon as the body is identified, the Gestapo claims jurisdiction and orders the Kripo to close its investigation.

en.wikipedia.org...(novel)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

WE would'nt be writing about this subject now, and you and i would not exsist, your ma and papa would never have been born or met

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Are you afraid to discuss the death camps or are you
in denial about them?
If Hitler had won the war,most of us probably would not
have been born.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
you would be sitting there writing what if ameirca had won the war and the allies.

pretty much be fighting much like it is but wouldnt be using the kid glove tactics had hitler won the war there would be no problem a nuke couldnt solve

thats what the world would be like cratered and radioactive and mutants running around side note there wouldnt be over 1 billion muslims and 1 billion chinese the master race would be living it up and everyone else would be getting raped literally and figuritively.

be glad the allies won had the nazi won they wouldnt have stopped until they held the world in the palm of their hands.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join