It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Piece of Roswell wreckage!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I talked to a man in Roswell that claims that he knows a person that secured 1 or more pieces of the wreckage before the place was secured. Appearently, somebody was smart enough to figure this much out, back then. This man has (Legit) contact names and addresses. I did my own investigating and found out that this may be true. However, I would need somewhere around 600 million dollars to procede with anything valid. The contact information I have, is for sale.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 07:18 PM
link   
In the space of nine minutes you've posted five times and end with a spam type sales pitch?

This may not be the best form of introduction to the ATS community.

Food for thought,
deep

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Deep:

Take a screen shot, I dont think he'll be around long, and there are actually people who chuckle at really stupid advertisements...

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Come on guys, if we all chip in we can come up with 600 million. I'm sure it's legit.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
has to be fake if he's letting it go for so little

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I think that you are an idiot. I figured that this message board was nothing but a bunch of idiots.

Mr. Hahn
Former USN/
American Legion Member

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I may know of a way to get your $600 million. There's a place on the web that very rich people go to and bid on stuff that we have never seen or know has existed. This is stuff that only Shieks and Bill Gates can get a hold of. Let me know if you are interested. And no, it's not EBAY.

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think that you are an idiot. I figured that this message board was nothing but a bunch of idiots. Posted by Thorium

Well, in that case, you are quite welcome to kick your can right on down the information superhighway to the next chatboard and see how well your posts go over there!

posted on Apr, 7 2003 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Sounds like quite a scam. We've seen these before... and seen some on Ebay, in fact.

Here's a factoid: Without "provenance" (proof of where it came from) it's just a metal scrap.

Another factoid: Unless someone's a metallurgist/industrial chemist, the fragment is Bloody Useless. In fact, someone could sell you a piece of an old industrial refrigerator and most of us couldn't tell that it was plain old Earthly manufacture (remember the twinkies last year who tried this on the board?)

Another factoid: They'd come closer to getting a nice piece of change for it by taking it to an industrial lab. No individual able to afford $600,000,000 is going to be so naive as to buy a "hey, this really IS a piece of spaceship! Would I LIE to you?" item.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Someone had apparently shipped Art Bell (I know, I know) a supposed piece of Roswell wreckage... One of the things they found when they tested it, was that it was made of micron thick layers of really, really pure bismuth (i.e. known for it's diamagnetic properties), that seemed to be impossible to duplicate in a current day lab... I keep meaning to do more follow-up on it, maybe this will be the impedus....

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
...and here it is.

www.v-j-enterprises.com...

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 12:35 PM
link   
that new a-hole noory started out good but then went to hell with his war mongering and repetitive guests talking about nothing but USA and saddam and even had guests claiming to KNOW of connections between saddam and bin laden ...well, hell if they have the connection the world couldnt produce for the past year and a half they should hand it over...i mean if it was legitimate, which it isn't...that's why the alleged "experts" on his show are on that show and not breaking this non-news on some big network.

Noory is a real disappointment and has derailed that program. It won't ever recover because he sucks.

posted on Apr, 8 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   
"Piece of Roswell wreckage!

I talked to a man in Roswell that claims that he knows a person that secured 1 or more pieces of the wreckage before the place was secured. Appearently, somebody was smart enough to figure this much out, back then. This man has (Legit) contact names and addresses. I did my own investigating and found out that this may be true. However, I would need somewhere around 600 million dollars to procede with anything valid. The contact information I have, is for sale."

ohh my god, I only had a pint and I can`t stop laughing, heads fallen off.

"Dragon Rider (What I think of you)I think that you are an idiot. I figured that this message board was nothing but a bunch of idiots.
Mr. Hahn Former USN/ American Legion Member"

ohh ahhh ahhh, your not mexican are you?

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 03:41 AM
link   
nickmars what is that site where rich people bid on stuff. It would be funny to see what people waist there money on.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Well, the site isn't anything that you or I can get into. On their entrance page, it has user/password fields and that is it. Basically, all user/passwords are handed to individuals that are qualified to bid and that are proven to have MAJOR income. (Prerequisite of $1mil + in liquid assets is a requirement among others) Unlike on EBAY where you can bid on a $125,000 Lamborghini for kicks while you work as a french fry technician popping zits.

Not that there is anything wrong with that.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Can you tell me the site any way please.

new topics

top topics

join