It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A theory I have been working on in my head.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by MataLeo
reply to post by kwell

Stop polluting these boards with your stinking religious propaganda.

Its a discussion board, not a sermon - if you want to share ideas and theories, fine, but don't come on here simply posting statements of intent to try and convert free-thinking, progressively minded people to your doctrine.

You are free thinking? I am allowed to share my thoughts and views also. This board is not just for the evolutionists and new age people. People like you tell me everything is okay but Christians. I will share my thoughts and views also and you will not silence me.
edit on 12-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by kwell

I see that you completely ignored my reply kwell.
Guess the dead sea scrolls are something you don't wanna go into.
Be well and love be upon you.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Op, i do not think you and i understood Plato's parable the same it states,""Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and the lies of their culture - will never be understood, let alone believed, by the masses."

So lets break this down shall we?

This section to me clarifies that individuals who see beyond the scope of there intermediate surroundings will never be understood as they "get it" and the others prefer to stay in the cave if you will, as being outside the social norm is not a thing the "citizens" at the time tended to do.

Section 2)
I beleive this to mean by plato in relevance to his "cave" synopsis, which he states once ouside the cave of illusions and told the truth, the individual does not want to go back into the cave due to telling the other cave dwellers and dying.

So my gist, is plato so many centuries ago had it right, by acknowledging that even if one figures out the truth, it could provoc animosity within the micro family, or discontent among the aggregate whole.

But, your synopsis of Platos cave theory is exactly opposite. So i ask you did you really take the time in your 11 years to understand exactly what Plato was talking about?

As well did you go into platos blue-red scenario in which humans used to be one sex and sold themselves out for knowledge thus, seperating our sexes?

I digress, just curious as Plato for me was the very first Aristocrat that had the kooth to share to non-citizens the very truth of the human existence

Will those in the cave belive the ones that have been outside the cave when they tell them of their experiance? And since the people that come back only can tell how they persive the outside and that can be different because of that persons experiance. How do you explain a 3 dimensional living tree to a person that might only know 2 dimensions? The internet is great because here a person can post his/hers experiances without getting in trouble (mostly) with the cave dwellers. The information can get out even if most cave dwellers are trying to stop it because the want to stay asleap. The cave dwellers are sometimes lazy, afraid of change and like status que. But some people are proding them for change and it seem the sun have come up and is shining into the cave and the people can see how unclean the cave is. So it seem some are now cleaning the cave but a few others are more intressted about what this light thing that they haven't seen before is
. Just my five cents. Take it or leave it. Namaste

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FejkNick
reply to post by kwell

I see that you completely ignored my reply kwell.
Guess the dead sea scrolls are something you don't wanna go into.
Be well and love be upon you.

I just read your post, what about the dead sea scrolls?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kwell
That will be the coming great deception talked about in the Bible for the end times. Read Revelation, it talks about, famine, war, death, a great deception by the devil to bring in a one world government, one world religion, one world monetary system. The devil is going to use this alien deception to bring in the one world government that will fool people into taking a mark in their right hand or forehead, the Bible says if you take this mark you will go to hell because you will be aligning yourself with the devil/antichrist.

We must be getting close to this deception because more and more people are talking about this and having dreams about this. Don't fall for their coming lies. They will show you miracles. Jesus is the Savior and they will do all they can to keep you from this truth and being saved. They will even take your life. Satan wants your soul to be lost...don't fall for it.

the entire world has already been deceived. The deception is 'religion'....

little too late now.

you in the last sentence have written 'don't fall for it' but your in hook line and sinker... warning people about Satan etc.

omg humanity has been totally corrupted by lies and deciet.

edit on 14-10-2011 by Thurisaz because: to expand

top topics

<< 1   >>

join