It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch Tea Partiers Own OWS hatred protest attendies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
i have to say
that after that abysmal viewing
it did my soul good to read replies from the likes of NightGypsy, Zippidee, daWoodencat and Eleven44
thanks guys!
it's great to see how many people are understanding
instead of wacking on their hipster sunnies and "owning" protesters.

edit; just want to reinforce that we are all the same
we have more in common than seperating us
when are we going to pull together?
edit on 11-10-2011 by decepticonLaura because: so many stars

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
that right there is what ats looks like without moderators

provoke? if you call legitimate questions that their only answers was the same old @#@#$ ! you and more !@#!@## you.

that was hilarious whats even more hilarious is how many people are so blinded by ows.

"yeah dont like what i say get the @#$@#$ out of my country" talk about an arrogant fool.

tooooooooooooo funny!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

I think what it means is, don't be stupid. I doubt they are saying go rape somewhere else.

Get real.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Ha ha ha

Let's go provoke people then mock them for reacting.

Ha ha ha

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Peacefully protesting is what I believe most of the protesters step out in hopes of doing. Now show up and provoke them? Probably not the smartest idea. Innocent people are getting beaten, pepper sprayed and denied Constitutional rights by the local PD's and these clowns wanna go out there and provoke? Right or wrong, I think they are asking to get a bloodied nose. I'm not saying I would resort to physical violence, but you go into a crowd that is charged with energy of being stepped on and oppressed, without a gun a badge and a baton....watch your back boys. That situation could land your arse in a hospital real quick. It won't be so clever and funny when you're eating your meals through a straw for a month.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

legitimate questions?
i must have missed those over the noise of how
FREAKIN AWESOME MAN
those guys were being

can you apprise me of a couple?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
TEA Party vs FLEA Party

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
i enjoyed the video, it was fun, but i dont agree with either side and nothing from this example moves societies forward....

I am the 99%

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

S&F!

Now THAT was funny.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

I expect nothing else from the people involved with OWS.

Good find.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Those are not tea party folk, they are neoconservatives. Libertarians have far more in common with people involved with OWS than they do the hard right.
edit on 11-10-2011 by SmokeandShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

i would say that picture is worth a thousand words and speaks to the op pretty accurately

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
There is a great deal of humor in that video, you are correct. The joke lies in the fact that the Tea Party believes their disdain of the United States' leadership is at all pointed at the right source. The OWS crowds, while targeting closer to the right direction, are misguided in that they believe change can occur through peaceful chanting. Both groups are right in their desire for change. Both are fools in believing they are seperate in their struggle.
The lads in that video weren't proving anything short of "disruption is volatile", and they proved this point well.
Many are discussing that the ground work is being laid for Martial Law to be enacted by the government, to this my response is... I. Am. Counting. On. It.
This move is necessary for the revolution to start. These protests are nothing more than a mass realization, an awakening if you would, that the government and its officials are nothing more than a farce. The true rulers of this country are coming to light. The next step is removing this besetment from power.

The OWS don't want to steal from the rich. They wish to steal back what was already stolen.
edit on 11-10-2011 by FugitiveSoul because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I have no allegiance to the OWS or TP, but a video like this is a dishonest hatchet job. Anyone can isolate and edit in the dozen or so people that issued an emotional and irrational response to your points or provocations. This is about on par with Michael Moore's techniques.

The Tea Party's participants may have some excellent points, but when a few of their clowns decide it's fun to pull nonsense like this they do themselves a disservice.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Even the parade that strolled by with the Ron Paul banners was funny.
Now we know why Herman Cain is destroying RP in the Polls, all of his supporters are too busy sleeping with their komrades in the streets.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What I find funny about this video is that they must have found the "Jr. Varsity" debaters of both movements and decided to film a Monty Python episode. It was only missing some slapstick and yakkity sax.

I think both movements have their flaws, but we need to realize that we all agree change must come soon. Why can't we gravitate towards what we have in common and work together until we can find a way to debate our differences.

What REALLY irks me is that most of us on ATS know change is inevitable. Most of us know that the system is corrupt. So why do we belittle and purposely look for things like this to further seperate the prolls into more smaller groups and in no way aid in finding a solution?

I supported the TP until it was co-opted by the GOP. I will support OWS until it is co-opted as well. Until then, we all need to help create the change we seek, and not sabotage a group of people reaching for change just because we disagree with their potential politics.

ATS, for a website that advocates change.....you're doing a crappy job of helping it along!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Nice love this clear representation of a whole movement. You paint a clear picture of what 100 movements in America intend to present. You are my hero good job sir

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer
Ha ha ha

Let's go provoke people then mock them for reacting.

Ha ha ha

The guys walked around in suits, carried signs that say "Unions destroy jobs" to a protest where the majority support unions...they were clearly baiting people.

edit on 11-10-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Lovely circle jerk that you've got going on in here fellas.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wow, another pointless anti-OWS post by someone who has made it their full time job to consistently fail in what ever it is they are trying to do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join