It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cosmic Clearance Classification.....What it is and what it isn't .

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
In the past, access to COSMIC and ATOMAL information was restricted. When certain ships and units of the USN chopped to the Sixth Fleet, specific individuals were granted access and pubs were issued. When leaving 6th FLT control, there was no need for such access and pubs were returned.

I don't know who first used COSMIC as a classification but it woud not seem reasonable to use the term in different places within the same heirarchy. Maybe that didn't matter to the boss reptilians and they used it anyway as a cover. Who is to say when a record contains COSMIC wht cosmos it refers to?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Apparently, the topic of ET disclosure is being considered by the White House. President Obama is allowing people to petition him for poignant topics that the American people want to discuss in the We The People section of their website. One of the petitions is for him to seriously consider disclosure. As of today, there are over 9500 signatures to this petition. If I read the information on the website correctly, if a petition reaches 25,000 votes within a thirty day period, then it crosses a 'threshold and requires a response.' Below is the text of the petition:
---------------------------------------------
formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race - Disclosure.
Disclosure Petition - Paradigm Research Group

"We, the undersigned, strongly urge the President of the United States to formally acknowledge an extraterrestrial presence engaging the human race and immediately release into the public domain all files from all agencies and military services relevant to this phenomenon."
___

Hundreds of military and government agency witnesses have come forward with testimony confirming this extraterrestrial presence. Opinion polls now indicate more than 50% of the American people believe there is an extraterrestrial presence and more than 80% believe the government is not telling the truth about this phenomenon. The people have a right to know. The people can handle the truth.

Relevant Websites: www.disclosurepetition.info, www.paradigmresearchgroup.org

--------------------------------------
The petition was started on September 22, 2011 and we have until October 22, 2011 to make certain that the number goes above 25,000. It appears to be averaging about 500 signatures per day. If we at ATS and other sites (coast to coast am, etc.) band together, I'm certain that we can get above the 25,000 mark. NOW IS OUR CHANCE!!!!!! Here is a link to the website:

wwws.whitehouse.gov...!/petition/formally-acknowledge-extraterrestrial-presence-engaging-human-race-disclosure/wfYDlmlG?utm_source=wh. gov&utm_medium=shorturl&utm_campaign=shorturl

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
This has been one of the most helpful and informative threads I have read yet in my brief membership to this forum. The posts are informative and to the point. They bring much-needed clarity to a very misunderstood topic.ATS would be wise to archive this thread for future reference by all. Thank you, very much, everyone..

As for Mr. Lazar, Based on what he has said personally as well as what others in the know have said about him, it seems reasonable that he very likely did do some compartmentalized work for the government, probably at S4, as he says. Equally likely is the suggestion that he may have taken this experience as a license to embellish his report beyond what actually happened, which is unfortunate. I want to be wrong about this, but there is sufficient reason to doubt a percentage of what he has claimed.

Since there are obviously some good people here who have more info that do I as a mere layperson, may I ask if anyone can comment as to the legitimacy of an organization called ACIO alleged to interface with off-world technologies? Please open a new thread on this if appropriate. Thank you.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

Also regarding COSMIC TOP SECRET, I think its real purpose is a temporary classification when sharing nuclear secrets among NATO countries. At least that's what my Google machine is telling me.

You're mixing up COSMIC with COSMIC - A. (ATOMAL)

COSMIC TOP SECRET is NATO Top Secret.

COSMIC TOP SECRET - A is the classification for nuclear secrets amongst NATO members. It's a permanent classification of data, but an individual only has temporary clearance for specified time periods (such as a term in office). Example, a US President would only have this clearance while in office.

I'd suspect there are other (probably unknown) versions within COSMIC as well...maybe COSMIC - E is for Extraterrestrial secrets, for example.

Who knows? (Only those with the clearance, I imagine...)

edit on 12-10-2011 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Who knows? (Only those with the clearance, I imagine...)

HA! I KNEW IT

you are a spook

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I'd suspect there are other (probably unknown) versions within COSMIC as well...maybe COSMIC - E is for Extraterrestrial secrets, for example.

COSMIC TOP SECRET is right the exact Top secret cleareance of the USTICA Massacre.....
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 15-10-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
what if Bob Lazar was spreading disinfo under S4 or what ever? adding lies with a bit of truce! maybe that was his real job after all? i love where this topic is going

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Since there are obviously some good people here who have more info that do I as a mere layperson, may I ask if anyone can comment as to the legitimacy of an organization called ACIO alleged to interface with off-world technologies? Please open a new thread on this if appropriate. Thank you.

ACIO is mentioned in this clip aswell as cosmic..

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Thanks for your posts/replies. Now I see where I got my thoughts about the ACIO. I have never heard very much about this organization. I am curious to know if anyone else has information they can share on that subject.

As for Presidential access and clearance, one MUST wonder on one hand how it could be possible that the commander -in-chief of our entire Armed Forces can be denied access to any military information of any kind. (Why does he not get all necessary clearances upon taking office and getting debriefed?) On the other hand, if some of the information is of such a startling nature that not only would extensive debriefing be required, but also psychological precautions and evaluations, then the demands of disclosing such in a responsible manner may require a much larger time commitment than a president could possibly make. Further, if there is even the slightest hint that the person sitting in that exceptionally powerful office has even the slightest thought of doing an end-run around security precautions in the name of revealing information he/she feels it is morally wrong to withhold, then he/she must have only limited access for the sake of....gulp....national security.

SO then, if some situation had arisen during Mr. Carter's presidency which would require his action as sitting president at the same time he would have been expected to have complete access to the very information denied him, then what would have happened? Would he have had defer his entire response to others not so elected and then simply sign off on whatever action they deemed necessary? Is that how this would have worked? Can't be right, can it?

Certainly there was a time when no one would so much as even have questioned that the president would have access to all national security information, no matter how delicate or controversial. How , when and by whom did this wedge get driven between our military and its leader? (Truman admin.? Ike's admin.?) And if he is in fact, not truly the C.I.C., then who, pray tell, is? I cannot even imagine presenting such an idea even if plausible deniability were the alleged motivation. How would anyone ever legally acquire the authority to deny the CIC a shred of national security-related information? How? (And if that isn't bothersome enough, try to understand where the commander-in-chief stands legally at any moment: subject to military law, Constitutional law, both?)

And if something like the ACIO exists in any form, by what mechanism does it exist, from where does it get any authority of any kind? IS it an international group? Is there a legal nexus for an entity such that it has no allegiance to any flag? That it is a bastard child of international law, given tacit approval to exist by the governments it is formed to serve, and therefore protects itself using security classifications which look and function like those of one nation, but in all actuality the resemblance is only that--a resemblance....is it subordinate to no one? Like the CIA, does it oversee itself? It's own definitions may be entirely different from those it emulates, but it may be designed to take advantage of our faulty human nature to make certain assumptions about it which may not be true at all.

Perhaps one must acquire dual citizenship to access the group. Perhaps one must simultaneously pledge allegiance to the Earth as well as to some other place or group.

There are some very intelligent people within the ranks of ATS membership. I am sure some of them are thinking about the very questions they see I am not now posing, but which are begging to be posed. Compartmentalization can only go so far in terms of providing 'security". Even 138 levels cannot guarantee complete security. What has been gained by allowing such an approach to be used for so long? It is unraveling before or eyes. Even fear - using a paradigm 38 levels deep - cannot render that which should be known permanently unlearnable.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join