It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted.

abcnews.go.com

FBI and DEA agents have disrupted a plot to commit a "significant terrorist act in the United States" tied to Iran, federal officials told ABC News today.

The officials said the plot included the assassination of the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States, Adel Al-Jubeir, with a bomb and subsequent bomb attacks on the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Washington, D.C.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
There you go!!! US government pushing a wild card to start a war against Iran. Out of the blue, right when Obama's administration is collapsing amid economic crisis, gun smuggling scandals, popular protests and everything that might prevent him from being reelected, the government "uncovers" a new terrorist plot coming from Middle East.

We know how it's gonna end...
edit on 10/11/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Sorry man, just beat ya'

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Womp Womp!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

There you go!!! US government pushing a wild card to start a war against Iran. Out of the blue, right when Obama's administration is collapsing amid economic crisis, gun smuggling scandals, popular protests and everything that might prevent him from being reelected, the government "uncovers" a new terrorist plot coming from Middle East.

S+F for the quote.

I think iran is much smarter to have not been involved in this. I pretty much read the title of the thread and thought "what a load of bull" (no offense op
, in the sense that this was US propaganda).

Especially when iran has been trying to show up the US through the UN lately, it would be rather odd for iran to go out of their way and show themselves up like this. Then again, this could have been "an iranian" acting on their own, and because US gov hates iran, they will put one mans actions in the hands of a whole country....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
Sorry man, just beat ya'

Ok, are you gonna win a candy and a sponge bob balloon now??

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

S+F for the quote.

I think iran is much smarter to have not been involved in this. I pretty much read the title of the thread and thought "what a load of bull" (no offense op
, in the sense that this was US propaganda).

Especially when iran has been trying to show up the US through the UN lately, it would be rather odd for iran to go out of their way and show themselves up like this. Then again, this could have been "an iranian" acting on their own, and because US gov hates iran, they will put one mans actions in the hands of a whole country....

I definitely don't put my hands on fire by Iran. Ahmadinejad and his Ayatollahs are as warmongers as US government, but this announcement seems way too fishy to me. It sounds like an Illuminati wild card for start the 3rd world war.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

I could not agree more, you took the words right out of my finger tips. How convenient this is for Mr. Holder and Obama. Nothing like a good old fashioned wag the dog, distraction to take away from the real problems this country is facing. I wonder if these suspects even exist, just like the alleged Osama death photos we never got to see,

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
lol

US/CIA is trying to blame IRAN even for recent SOLAR FLARE issues

how low can 'we' go? in other news..

ps why are there 3-4 identical threads on this?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
This could end up being our excuse to let the Israeli Air Force off their leash and strike their reactors (which could spark a major war)........hopefully nothing comes of it but sanctions and finger shaking.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Extract,

U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder said in an announcement today that the plan was "conceived, sponsored and was directed from Iran" by a faction of the government and called it a "flagrant" violation of U.S. and international law.

Oh boy! and since May,

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Nothing but a diversion from "Fast and Furious".

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Duplicate thread-please lock. 7 pages worth already here:

new topics

top topics

join