It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
The U.S. says a lot of things when it wants to divert the countries attention away from something.
The only difference with this is that we grew numb to ”Terror Threat Level Orange.”

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
Iran doesn't have the money to do such an operation.

num 1 topic priority:
get people power and Nuke plants running!

why spoil that with a terror plot?

ahahahahahaha really?

Sorry man but it doesnt take much, especially given how into terrorist attacks your government is.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Mind explaining what you meant by ron paul mate or at least throw a link in interested to have a look cheers

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
No, it's not that they haven't the money to do so, it's that they're NOT so STUPID. But I bet zillions of people are ready to believe to this last so-well-cooked tale. IMO

Originally posted by Jordan River
Iran doesn't have the money to do such an operation.

num 1 topic priority:
get people power and Nuke plants running!

why spoil that with a terror plot?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This was obviously tied in with Fast and Furious before it was foiled. Law Enforcement officials were smart enough to begin asking why we were sending advanced weaponry across the border. This was supposed to be part of a false flag terror attack against American citizens, and the death and destruction it would have caused would have been immense.

Since that plan had been foiled, they decided to make up a boloney story about some guy trying to kill the Saudi Ambassador to the US. But, think about it a second. WHY would Iran do such an obvious thing on US soil at a time when the US is looking for reasons to attack them? Iran knows this, they aren't stupid enough to do something so utterly ridiculous. If Iran was planning something of this nature, they would NOT have done it on US soil. It makes no sense.

Edit: War with Iran is a pretty good distraction when you're backed into a corner!
edit on 12-10-2011 by L00kingGlass because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
This is all just a gimmick. They know there is trouble on the streets, so now they want to play their wild cards false flag scams.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It is hilarious to see so many people claiming to believe it and even more hilarious to see many others pretending that these "believers" actually do.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Who knows what to believe. they need to get a grip on the border tho before something does happen like this. Cain/Paul 2012

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
i do not believe a word of this. the U.S. has been looking for a way to attack Iran for at least a year now. i believe they want to put their presence in every middle eastern country. every politician that has been interviewed has been saying this is unexcusable and an act of war. and that the U.S. needs to retaliate. also saying they now will see if china an russia will take serious action against Iran, but i dont think they will. i think they will see the U.S. as lying.
they are failing miserably at helping the citizens of the U.S. so now they are firing up the war machine. keep your sons and daughters safe because if we dont go to war over this it will be a miracle.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Congress has now issued supoenas for "Fast and Furious"

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

What if? Just what if, everything isn’t a conspiracy? What if, the world is as stupid as it seems?

What if you are deluded and can not face reality ??

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Complete rubbish! Sounds like another WMD invasion will be coming soon.
Don't believe the hype!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by TechniXcality

What if? Just what if, everything isn’t a conspiracy? What if, the world is as stupid as it seems?

What if you are deluded and can not face reality ??

The best part about 98 percent of the replies to this thread is the pissing match that has ensued amongst a bunch of people that can neither prove nor disprove anybody else's opinion or belief on the matter. It's one thing to disagree and respectfully discuss different ideas. It is an entirely different thing to continue to allude to people being "stupid" or "deluded" because they can't prove their logical theories just as you cannot prove your illogical theories. Do I believe this story is as sensational as the media initially portrayed it? Not really. Do I believe there certainly was something that was averted to some degree? Absolutely. Do I think it was a false flag? Not at all. Do I think I would ever know for a fact if it had been? Absolutely not. Waiting to be called a sheeple or shill.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

I think it is little wonder this country has such a financial problem.

You can't even go to a foriegn country to hire a hit man with out falling over a U S paid informant.

How can I get on the payroll. I could stand on a corner all day and wait for someone to hit me up to do a job.

As an after thought. Mexico is involved and they have oil too. Maybe we should go ahead and

INVADE MEXICO!!

Maybe we could draft the illegal immagrants to build up a bigger army.

They would be glad to get a free trip home.

edit on 12-10-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by hdutton because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted

abcnews.go.com

FBI and DEA agents have disrupted a plot to commit a "significant terrorist act in the United States" tied to Iran, federal officials told ABC News today.

The officials said the plot included the assassination of the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States, Adel Al-Jubeir, with a bomb and subsequent bomb attacks on the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Washington, D.C.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

Hopefully it's BS news...Labelling a country as terrorist just because someone comes from that country is a bit short minded...I could say the same for the US, Norway etc...These headlines are just designed to do one thing (as we brits like to say): "stir isht"

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
All of you that are in such support of Iran need to move to Iran... I am sure they will treat you well for your support.... while your at it, please take the 3 hikers back with you.... We don't want them.

Seriously, I have seen the most disgusting, anti American, anti patriotic rhetoric in this thread it makes me sick. I hope one day, you will open your eyes and realize that the looney bin does accept walk ins....

You guys make the U.S. seem like its so powerful in staging all these False flags... I know the Gov't is getting more corrupt by the day, but its not because they are staging attacks to kill their own people.... They need those people to stay elected, and line their pockets with money.

Iran is playing little kid tactics... Of course they are gonna deny involvement, because they got caught..... Iran knows that they won't go down without a fight, but they also know there is no chance that they would cause the U.S. enough harm before their country was put down..... Thats the positive side of being on a separate continent.... The U.S. has bases there, but they have nothing close enough for a strategic strike here....

Seriously though, if your anti-US, and you live in the U.S. you should just renounce your citizenship, and GTFO.... you are undeserving of what little freedoms we have left...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
watching this now and looks like some more drones will be made airborne

considering the sheer number of deflections going on that the moment

if this is true it will not go unchalleneged. looks like to borrow a friends saying "looks like the potus is going to be killing some more brown people".
edit on 11-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

I can easily imagine our skies (around the world) being full of drones...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cheesefacedogbone
kinda intersting timing. Just one day after this article by cracked.com got some pretty good run on the web,
6 B.S. Myths You Probably Believe About America's 'Enemies'
link

Also, Ron Paul has been doing pretty well as of late, and an event like this could help dwindle support for his ideas on foreign policy. It will be interesting to see what details come out.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Cheesefacedogbone because: spelling

For your article to say that Ahmadinejad doesn't have enough power in Iran to pull something crazy is equivalent to saying Obama has control over the CIA. Funny you should mention Ron Paul, as he has one of the strongest voices in declaring the CIA a rogue agency with a will of it's own that operates outside U.S. laws.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Wrong post.
edit on 12/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

There are different kind of sources to seduce us in a delusional way.

IMO , there are lots of people being played by the illuminated screen every second.

So , As long as they are hypnotized , they can not decide.

IMO , we should gain the force to choose what we want to see or read from the illuminated screen . This will make us be more logical and reasonable beings.

Just learned from Quran.

Hmdphantom.

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join