It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   
This news is a diversion;

People start to listening to Occupy Wall Street as the media can't silence it anymore. Solution; let's drop in the terror card, scare them with an old enemy and present ourselves as the victims once again.

Result; sheeple brainwashed American won't watch the protests, but start to prepare for another war.

This terror plot is a big lie, ala liberal Zionists.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Iran is being set up. This is certainly the precursor to war, Armageddon is now on it's way.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   
false flag operations heve always been more what for than how.
This looks like the pretext for bigger operations. And itt seems its no question of depts..unbelievable.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hootsmanwheresmaheid
Iran is being set up. This is certainly the precursor to war, Armageddon is now on it's way.

Every aspiring fascist country needs a scapegoat. IMO the USA is being baited. Iran would have screwed up big time eventually any way but the events of today are still open to interpretation.

Lets not forget about the bear and the dragon, both of which have been waiting patiently to smack us on the back side. Russia would still love to even up with us for us arming the afghans. And the big C, I don't think they even need an excuse.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

Here we go in 3, 2, 1....

Another excuse for the US to invade another country and keep their war machine going!

My Prediction

US at war and invading Iran by Christmas...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted

abcnews.go.com

FBI and DEA agents have disrupted a plot to commit a "significant terrorist act in the United States" tied to Iran, federal officials told ABC News today.

The officials said the plot included the assassination of the Saudi Arabian ambassador to the United States, Adel Al-Jubeir, with a bomb and subsequent bomb attacks on the Saudi and Israeli embassies in Washington, D.C.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

Folks, this is a false flag operation which will attempt to pin this plot on Iran in order to justify an American attack on Iran at some stage in the future. There may be additional false flag operations against Iran in the coming months. ATS may even be participating in this false flag operation by featuring this article on its website.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Another 11th day, another event, another step towards Armageddon.

10 years, 1 month (10 + 1) from 9/10, we have another false flag, this time on 10/11. Should we expect another event on 11/11, in 10 years from now?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sentinel412
This news is a diversion;

People start to listening to Occupy Wall Street as the media can't silence it anymore. Solution; let's drop in the terror card, scare them with an old enemy and present ourselves as the victims once again.

Result; sheeple brainwashed American won't watch the protests, but start to prepare for another war.

This terror plot is a big lie, ala liberal Zionists.

Correct, one of the reasons for this false flag operation against Iran is to divert attention from the 'Occupy Wall Street' movement

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

its one thought thats cross my mind to day while scrolling through the news papers ,
we had one interesting article in the Finnish evening papers

www.iltalehti.fi...

loosely translated the title of the article reads :
USA at the brink of a violent revolution

and the article is mostly about wallstreet protests and how u.s.a needs to reform its internal organs due to corruption , unemployment, out dated voting system and the basic things lacking in general

but yes its a possibility its a fearmongering card being played at the u.s citizents at the moment.

edit on 12-10-2011 by zerbot565 because: grammar

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Yet another thing that the UK have been dragged into/jumped on board. When will the government realise that this is not what the people want, not what our lads in the forces want to be involved in and the small fact that we cant afford to get involved?
I know it makes sense to keep the US a close ally but there is no need to go getting involved in something that has absolutely nothing to do with us.
If this is another fight over oil, the previous few havent worked out too well, and the price of petrol hasnt gone down, so i would be very suprised if anybody in this country (apart from the government who are sucking up to the US) would want to waste money and lives for nothing.
Lets face it, nothing is what we will end up with!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Just had a quick look at google maps, the first thing that i noticed is that we seem to be starting fights/ taking over everything around Saudi Arabia.
Maybe that is the bigger picture.
They are slowly being cut off and i am going to make a prediction that in the next few years we will be heading there for some reason or another.
Its only a matter of time before the coalition forces get bitten. Thats a big old area round there and the people in power have way more funds than we are led to believe.
Just imagine if the likes of Iran, Iraq, Afgan, Libya and everybody else we have pissed off club together.
We wouldnt stand a chance. Especially if the likes of China and Russia got involved.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Looks like the Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesmen denies involvement and says it is an attempt to make a distraction from the OWS protests...

Reports point to the United States efforts to wage media warfare against Iran, while Tehran says Washington's ulterior motive is to deflect international attention from the runaway protests it is facing against corruption and the excessive influence of corporations on its policies. The US is also the main supporter of Saudi Arabia -- one of the most repressive and undemocratic regimes in the world.

www.presstv.ir...

Got to admit it had to come at a convenient moment when you have the OWS protests and the Fast and Furious scandal going on...

edit on 12-10-2011 by unfor54k3n because: fixed tags

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Looks like these terrorist didn't do their home work,they thought they were going to dealing with the Zetas cartel,yet they set up a meeting in Reynosa,Mexico a strong hold of the Gulf cartel.Just so people know,They never had any talks with any real Mexican cartel,the people they thought they were talking too were under cover American agents all along.When the guy that got arrested tried to cross into Mexico,the Mexican government smelled something fishy and denied him entry into Mexico,then alerted the US about him,but he did cross into Mexico at least twice before that happened

www.themonitor.com...
edit on 12-10-2011 by icybluebeing because: added link

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

edit on 12-10-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
why the # would iran set up a terror plot in the u.s that could be traced BACK to them??? THIS IS ALL BULL#

MAKES NO SENSE!!

i stand with the rest of the american people and we dont want our FILTHY U.S GOVERNMENT waging war with a country that has a bigger standing army than we do?! MUCH LESS ONE THAT STANDS WITH CHINA SIDE BY SIDE

if iran wanted they could attack our country in a multitude of ways with russia & china why is everyone so gullible these days??????????????????

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
why the # would iran set up a terror plot in the u.s that could be traced BACK to them??? THIS IS ALL BULL#

MAKES NO SENSE!!

i stand with the rest of the american people and we dont want our FILTHY U.S GOVERNMENT waging war with a country that has a bigger standing army than we do?! MUCH LESS ONE THAT STANDS WITH CHINA SIDE BY SIDE

if iran wanted they could attack our country in a multitude of ways with russia & china why is everyone so gullible these days??????????????????

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   
I had to laugh at this part

Mr Arbabsiar, who was arrested at New York's John F Kennedy airport on 29 September, has confessed to his involvement in the alleged plot, Mr Holder said. A lawyer for Mr Arbabsiar said he would plead not guilty when he was officially indicted.

So Holder says the guy confessed, and yet the guy is pleading not guilty

I hope Holder has got a very good video of the guy fessing up.

source

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hootsmanwheresmaheid

I suppose they have to switch tactics now that everyone knows how they go about false flags, they now have to spread rumours before they declare war, they can't just plan an exercise, then attack their own, like they usually do. Condolesa rice ( spelling ) said it all when she announced that America were about to start the war with Iraq, she said " we will declare war on Iraq and Iran " then when the reporter questioned the statement, she then backtracked and said something like " well Iraq , but we will wait and see if Iran had any part of it ".

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I'm not buying this BS without some real evidence.

This country can't just stay out of going into wars can it? continue draining our economy, and military jackasses!!
edit on 12-10-2011 by CoolStoryMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by lostinau

which is as fake as this fake "terrorist plot". and the gvt usually tries to fake something
when it's caught doing something errrm... fake in the first place? could be. but then again
i could be wrong and this could be an evil plot by usama bin laden. yes, pagans. heaven
and hell are real, and usama bin laden has risen from beyond grave and now it's payback
tiem!

but, do not panic. do not worry ye. barack "barry" hussein obama soetoro is here to
save the day! he will change your world, he will defend you, he will give you moneys,
he will protect you, he will... you know the drill, peasants.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join