It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati are racists?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I am constantly hearing people talk about the illuminati and their upcoming population cleanse.
People also like to make the distinction that the illuminati are racist. (also saying they are nazis or descended from nazi families and old-world kings.)

So what I'm wondering is, do you think this population control with FEMA, flouride, chemtrails, shots, etc and upcoming falseflag/ww3 deal, is racially based? Will they try to eliminate no -whites (that's assuming illuminati is White and not aliens or something).

I'm not trying to offend anyone I just want to know if that's what everyone thinks, because I've never heard it put that way, always being hinted at though.

I will add links and things, I wanted to get this idea out there. Sorry it's sloppy I have someplace to be!
Just a thought, let me know what you think.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
and i thought jay z was illumanti well in that case he still has to go

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
A good chap (insider) tried to warn people on GLP about an upcoming race war, but unfortunately he was ridiculed and left. I am sure he had a lot of good info to share.

Perhaps somebody here can copy his threads here?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Its racially based in the sense that white people are their main target.Hell,they want white people off of the face of the planet and yes,this is an admitted agenda.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
and aids in africa was for what reason............?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
It is a known fact that the white race is aging tremendously fast with more deaths than births.

It seems the white race does have a dark agenda stacked against them and will be extinct very soon...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

I dont know what the reason for AIDS in Africa was, but whatever the plan was was a big failure... Africans have way more births than deaths by AIDS.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

I know very little about the group to be honest
but what little I do know suggests... no... they are not Racists... unless your taking about a church or government

Historically speaking, a secret society, Order of the Bearers of Perfection (also know as The Illuminati), was founded on May 1st, 1776 by Adam Weishaupt. Illuminati, with only five initial members, was founded upon reason, a "reason" of an extremely radical persuasion. Its members were convinced that the Catholic Church and all governments should be deposed through revolutionary movements.

seems to me ...they of all groups... would be working to end the things your talking about>>>>

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Falcifer

maybe not straight away but aids is slowly killing the whole of africa

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandpaDave

I think you are right GrandpaDave, perhaps all races should rather move to the continents of their own race to be a little safer. Perhaps what we are seeing is purification of races of sorts?

I also think people who practices religions that is incompatible with a one word religion is also at risk.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DerVerboten

Yes, in that one only needs to look at the world's wealthiest families and whom they exploited in which to gain their wealth.

Take our United States of America and how the entire continent was extremely rich in natural resources was taken over and occupied from it's Native inhabitants by Europeans.

The same applies to the entire continent of Africa.

The leading diamond trading company De beers is owned by the Rothschilds and not by the country or it's inhabitants in which the Diamonds originate and/or are mined from in Africa.

But by the Founders of the Illuminati movement, The Rothschilds.

Even today with what is going on in Libya.

Quaddafi tried to share the Oil wealth of Libya with his people, providing housing and health care to all of it's citizens without debt to the Rothschild banking cartel and Nato and the powers that be stripped it away for their own financial gain.

I would have to say that as long as you are non white and you occupy land that contains something of value.

They will take your nation's wealth away...history only proves this.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hmmmm

Knights templar = cross of St George = St George = Syrian

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Falcifer
reply to post by GrandpaDave

I think you are right GrandpaDave, perhaps all races should rather move to the continents of their own race to be a little safer. Perhaps what we are seeing is purification of races of sorts?

I also think people who practices religions that is incompatible with a one word religion is also at risk.

so where do us mixed race people go then........................? that has to be the worst statement i have heard in a while

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
A lot of people say its a Jewish conspiracy too.
Dunno yow many times I've heard the Jews mentioned.

But yea seems the baby boomers and most whites are 5% or less of the world population.
But people insist illuminati is one race all together, just trying to make heads or tales of it all.

Personally I was always leaning towards aliens/reps seeing as the # they do I cant believe anyone would do that.
I feel sick.

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DerVerboten

But what is Illuminati Racism & why do they call people like David Duke an Illuminati racist?

posted on Jan, 30 2016 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: theruthlessone
reply to post by Falcifer

maybe not straight away but aids is slowly killing the whole of africa

...and yet the African population continues to grow year in and year out...

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
You'd think it would be a whole bunch of Elites or Nobles from the various countries, and what ever ties they'd have with whomever, and would be the least interested in petty racism. Although the countries who have connections to one another, economically wise would be considered the Illuminati.

U.S.A and the Saudi's, where as there Russia and the Iranians are best buds now, but the westerns would be assumed to be them. The only colour they probably see, is the green, not the red.

As for them being Jewish, well, they are good with their money.

edit on 31-1-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DerVerboten

I am constantly hearing people talk about the illuminati and their upcoming population cleanse.
People also like to make the distinction that the illuminati are racist. (also saying they are nazis or descended from nazi families and old-world kings.)

So what I'm wondering is, do you think this population control with FEMA, flouride, chemtrails, shots, etc and upcoming falseflag/ww3 deal, is racially based? Will they try to eliminate no -whites (that's assuming illuminati is White and not aliens or something).

I'm not trying to offend anyone I just want to know if that's what everyone thinks, because I've never heard it put that way, always being hinted at though.

I will add links and things, I wanted to get this idea out there. Sorry it's sloppy I have someplace to be!
Just a thought, let me know what you think.

The "illuminati" are a LARGE group of beliefs. They come in two forms(IMO this is a layman on the internet not an expert on the topic).

"Light" and "Dark". Remember the checker board floor in masonry? Most of them are not evil. They are just normal people you would never know they practice this stuff.

Light/Illuminism "positive"(sun worship,white magick,neo paganism,hermetic gnosticism, eastern gnosticism,qabbalah,african shamanism,freemasonry) and Dark/deluminism "negative"(black magick,satanism, death cults like the order of skull and bones).

I've met quite a few wikkans and they are cool people "normal" people. None of them wanted a one world government like Henry Kissenger,George Soros,David Rockefeller, or Bill Gates.
Not all the people that follow illuminism are bad people. Only a small of number of them want to do evil.
Most people overall are decent people. Just a small amount of any group of people are into doing evil and actively want a new world order.

So I guess the illuminati is CFR,Bilderberg,Trilateral Commission,Club of Rome, and Bohemian Grove.
They are deluminists. They are not for enlightenment they are for absolute power. PERIOD.

They want to use physical systems(Genetic, Pharmacological,financial, political,military,technology )to create a technological new dark age. They become the technologically illuminated priest/Magus class and us the unknowing drugged up genetically modified slave class.

edit on 31-1-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: added content

posted on Jan, 31 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
snip

Sorry double post.
edit on 31-1-2016 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: double post

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
How do you know the racists aren't those who discriminate before they truly know?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join