It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYPD Fights Teenage Girls in Subway w/ Video: (See what Cops deal with!)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

In the clip, NYPD officers are attempting to arrest the girls who they say had jumped the turnstile and boarded the subway at 125th Street and Lenox Ave.

One girl is seen swinging a bag at the officer while others try to pull away as they're being handcuffed. One of the officers pulls out and swings his billy-club in a defensive move as he is attacked. Undercover police officers are seen joining in on the arrests. Some people on the platform were helping police. Some seemed to side with the fare-jumpers.

The girls, all under the age of 17, face charges including resisting arrest and assault on a police officer.

Source: www.myfoxny.com...

Just great. I can imagin how these two cops must have felt and been thinking. Another fair jumper or two... doo-dod-od-do.. anther boring day at work... foolish little girls....

Then BAMB. Teenager beat down attempt. Can't wait to tell the wife about this one......after a long day of work. Good thing no one got it on tape....

Then getting into work today...... BAMB...

Well, what do you think. Pretty intense workplace... being a cop that is.

I hate personally hate the subways.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I missed the part where the girl was swinging her handbag at a cop?

I love how they tell you how to perceive and event before you even see it. This cop was swinging his billy club defensively? In defense of a 90lb 17 year old girl?

Sounds like a real tough guy. I bet his kids are no stranger to just how tough this copper really is.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hmmm, that is a lot of cops for a couple of teenagers just fair jumping. And wow, did you see how many undercover cops where there, crazy police state. I didnt see where the girl swung her bag at the cops either. and to break out the billy club wtf, for this. what where the cops afraid of, a couple of plastic finger nails breaking off in there skulls, "Joke"
edit on 11-10-2011 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Vid is Private?
I will say one thing about the NYPD. As teens, we got caught up in a couple of situations where they could have locked us up. Every time we acted respectful and admitted we were wrong...they would let us go after a warning...and a good one!
You see, act civil and usually you get treated the same. When you act like an animal, you get treated like an animal!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by maddog99

Hmmm. I don't know what happened. It was up earlier.

Let me look around.

I bet if anything, once it hit Drudge, it got a lot of hits and either the owner got scare or realized a bunch of money could be gotten.

OR the cops got to him and told him that video is now criminal evidence etc etc.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Did I hear this right?

They lied about them ditching the bus fair - in order to pull them off the train - because they were "potential witnesses"?
They lied to the citizens in order to interrogate them.

That's what it sounds like to me, after watching the entire video.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Glassbender777
Hmmm, that is a lot of cops for a couple of teenagers just fair jumping. And wow, did you see how many undercover cops where there, crazy police state. I didnt see where the girl swung her bag at the cops either. and to break out the billy club wtf, for this. what where the cops afraid of, a couple of plastic finger nails breaking off in there skulls, "Joke"
edit on 11-10-2011 by Glassbender777 because: (no reason given)

You're not very bright are you. Do you think these girls were searched prior to this incident? Of course not. Police go into situations with a million unknowns. One could have a knife, a gun...any type of weapon at any time. Who knows.

What alot of the civilian population fails to understand is that even if that 17 year old girl looks like shes a model student, there is still a possibility of her having a weapon - and each situation a police officer steps into takes that into account.

Safety of the officer, the public, and the accused and/or victim is paramount.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Ryanssuperman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThinkingCap
reply to post by anon72

Did I hear this right?

They lied about them ditching the bus fair - in order to pull them off the train - because they were "potential witnesses"?
They lied to the citizens in order to interrogate them.

That's what it sounds like to me, after watching the entire video.

Where did you hear that, at all? I just re watched the video and nobody said anything about potential witnesses.

Unless I'm retarded. Which is a possibility.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

lol,i did not see girl swinging at the cop,no evidence ?fox lie,i did see a bunch of cops being a little to heavy on girls.and i see why a young inexperience would try to resist such treatment.did they jump the fare?probly so, but the point they portray does not fit the vid,exept the resisting aspect of it.now,think for a minute,young,dareing,free spirit treated less then human.(cause-reaccion-solution) thats what i see in that video.subway hoping ?nypd,lasting memories?a video cam,for everything else? theres fox lies. on a side note,almost seems fake to me.
edit on 11-10-2011 by bumpufirst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Sorry something about that video just seemed funny. I mean what is really going on that you (a 14 year old girl) feel bold enough to hit an armed officer of the law. I mean thats crazy what did the girls just all decide..."we can take them, yeah, we finna do dis". LOL You know I don't recommend brainwashing by religion but in some cases it may help. Funny I watched a religious debate with Tony Blair and some guy I can't remember anyway the atheist guy threw out that old argument: we(as humans) are smart enough to know right from wrong w/out the help of religous texts...well sorry but some people need to be given weekly instructions on how to function in society.
edit on 11-10-2011 by iamusic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Ok just searched on YouTube and found it. Lol those idiots got what they deserved! Actually, before cell phone video, if you swung anything at a cop, you'd get beat down...period!
It kinda reminded me of Jerry Springer. Got news for you gals, civilized people don't act like that! If you break the law and get caught, suck it up and don't act like an animal!

top topics

join