It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to make your OWN supplemental vitamins at HOME

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I'm posting this because I feel that in this current frenzy of attempting to ban vitamins, we as a people, in addition to fighting this, should educate ourselves on how to make our own vitamins. If they do end up outlawing our vitamins, I will be a happy "drug runner" making vitamins and giving them out FREE just to piss off the "establishment".

edit: this thread might need to be moved, sorry, wasn't paying attention.

part 1

part 2

edit on 11-10-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Here in Brazil the mainstream media is putting out a story that giving elderly people vitamin supplements can cause them to die faster. Can you believe it? They are saying that eating properly is the only safe way to receive vitamins. This comes from the country that has also banned electronic cigarettes... so go figure!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ParAvion

this # is going too far. we HAVE to stand up against stuff like this. there are 433431352 reasons for people to hit the streets, why aren't people doing it????

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
If we slowly lose our minds and bodies to malnutrition and toxicity, then obviously it is that much easier to persuade the masses to do whatever they want. If we don't stand up to this type of thing soon then I fear even home made supplements will someday be outlawed and deemed a health risk, or whatever lies they may fabricate.

I've learned a ton about nutrition over the past 2 years, and it's because of people like the OP that want to help educate people so we can take our health back and make intelligent decisions for our lives.

I will definitely check out the website for other recipes, but I couldn't quite make out the URL from the video.
Could you post it in here? I googled around and couldn't find it.

Good job man and keep it up!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I take an insane amount of vitamins! Come up with a way to make it all into one pill and I'll be happy.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by chrismicha77

super pill..??? hell yes that'd be awesome!! lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I had seen this guy on YT before, Thanks for the reminder. He is good. S&F for you.

I make lots of natural lotions, soaps and blends. I wish this guy was my neighbour. I could do with learning more on sourcing and making my own vitamins.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Good digestion requires vitamins B1, B2, B3, and B6 to help extract nutrients and provide the hydrochloric acid needed by the stomach. Increased energy and decreased wear and tear from stress are hallmarks of the B vitamins. Vitamin B is convert the carbohydrate in to the glucose and glucose provide energy of our body. Fruits and green vegetables provide vitamin B.

top topics

join