It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I hear radio stations!!! all the time!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Wow what an interesting thread! My room mate and I were just talking about this yesterday! We hear radio stations, music and sometimes voices. It's really strange I thought I was just weird or something but she hears it too. I've got fillings by the way lol.
Anyone have any good info on this?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
i have fillings...but no new fillings. why would i all of the sudden start picking up stations because of something i've had in my head for years?

and...they are usually songs i've never heard before. and several people i know are starting to hear them.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
teetering in and out of meditation, voices and dialog are common. Haven't played with it enough.

I just got some fillings.....
I now hear explosions or faint repetitive bangs at night while fully conscious. I turn off my fan and nothing.
Maybe my fans white noise siphons some weird manifestation. Surely not neighbors. It's really annoying though because it could be someone breaking into the house.

Originally posted by Revolution9
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Yet I have known the phone is going to ring (even a mobile) seconds before. That is the nearest I have come to that kind of phenomenon.

That,,, or I will be in the middle of calling someone (or briefly thinking about them) and I find them calling me
edit on 11-10-2011 by WaffleBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WaffleBear

typically speaking...everyone who calls me...i i think of them within an hour of them calling/texting. often times...i think of texting someone...pick up my phone..and there's a text from them...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I often hear "voices" late at night when I'm in that half-asleep mode, mind adrift. I hear all kinds of voices: old women talking quietly, children laughing, men talking. I never can understand what they're saying, but they aren't talking to me. It's in my head, because it happens late at night when the rest of my family is sleeping, nobody's awake. When I try to focus on the voices, they disappear.

Sometimes, instead of voices, I hear sounds from the day earlier. One day, I was separating calves from their dams to vaccinate and castrate, and I was around them mooing and bawling all day. That night, it was like I was right there again, I couldn't get it out of my head. Have you ever been to a theme park and taken motion sickness medicine? I don't know if you all have the same experience, but you take it before you ride rollercoasters. For me, after the medicine fades away, I feel the motion sickness again, it's like I'm riding the rollercoasters all over again. Crazy.

Peace.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

I hear this almost every night after I get into bed. I feel like I'm going crazy..I wish I could hear music though, mine sounds like talk radio. I'd love to know why. I used to think it was house b/c it has history and energy, but I think its something else. Your not alone, it's nice to know I'm not.
Peace and Love,
Heather

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by parksh

i've heard talk radio a lot, too.

yeah...not sure what it is. heard it at my old place...my gf's old place...and now our place together. heard it at a friend's house outta town last month...he heard it, too.

i wonder....what if haarp is so strong that it picks up radio waves and ends up sending them to our brains? or maybe time is bleeding through and we're hearing things that have been are are yet to be? cuz i've heard songs in my head that i've never heard before, but still sound like real songs (rhyme, have a pleasing melody, some even have familiar voices singing). i don't know. i think it's kinda cool now. i just wanna know what the deal is...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
for some reason radio stations annoy me

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Just to throw a few explanations out there for some of the posters..

firstly if you are hearing voices or music as you fall asleep or wake up this could be what is called a Hypnagogic hallucination.. it happens during the transition of being asleep and awake.. completely normal.

another explanation for hearing phantom sounds and music could be musical ear syndrome.. Elderly people and people who are hard of hearing generally get it.
Although most common reason for it to occur is when the person lacks adequate auditory stimulation and doesn't help if the person is either anxious, stressed or depressed or the person has tinnitus.

although as i said in my previous post if you are hearing what is playing on the radio, that is a completely scenario and needs to be investigated..

is this the situation for anyone here? or or you just hearing random music or voices?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Maybe gods playing a trick on you, he's got a funny sense of humour!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

i've only been able to discern the radio station call sign and turn it to that radio station on the radio once. i heard the announcer say the station name...and a song started playing. told my girl to turn the radio on such and such station (one that i had never heard of) and sure enough...the song i heard was playing. but again..this has only happened once...so far...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

I hear them too! Some days the same song plays over and over, or just pieces of it. Some days it is a commercial. I never called it a radio station, I call it a juke box. Some mornings a song is playing so strong I cannot rest until I hear the song.

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
try this go where u hear it the most have a same repeat sound on not to loud like a fan running on low something like that then see if that makes it come in clearer let me know

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I remember back about 40 yrs. ago having the same problem. I was about 13 yrs. old and everytime i laid in my bed at bedtime i would hear MUSIC very faint and the songs i didnt know the works to " i would hear EVERY word to the song. I would sing along with the music in my head and even when i stopped " The music kept playing" That same year i saw an Episodos of Gilligans Island and Gilligan was hearing music while sleeping and the Professor said it was because of his fillings!!!!! I onces told my mother about this and she gave me a long stare and almost started to cry. I didnt bring it back up till now 4o yrs. and my wife is giving me the same stare!!!!

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:42 AM
link   
I am with you too, I just found this abovetopsecret page searching out this phenomenon. I thought I was crazy, it's happened since I was a kid and become stronger since I started meditating. I've also picked up a lot more static electricity than normal. I've heard the party going on as well, less frequently. (I have no nearby neighbors) Sometimes I can almost pinpoint exactly in the room where the radio station is coming from. The unfortunate part is, I can not sleep with music playing. I also, have to sleep with a box fan on to drowned it out or play binaural beats or thunderstorm sounds through headphones.

posted on Jul, 3 2015 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: iseeclearly

Hi there, this thread is 4 years old so you will proberbly not get any other relavant replies I'm afraid.

Welcome to the site though!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join