It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please, I Must Know What Happen!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Whats up with the large deaths of the birds, fish, and cows? Did we ever figure out how or why they happened?

What happened to all of the alien spaceship heading toward Earth threads?

Also, the predictions about the Earth being destroyed for the last 5-6 months. What happen to those people hyping up their obviously attention seeking predictions?

What about Obamas birth certificate?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandettas

Whats up with the large deaths of the birds, fish, and cows?

elenin did or, or Obama, or Obama riding Elenin.

They picked up a sat feed of Jersey shore and turned around and went home

Also, the predictions about the Earth being destroyed for the last 5-6 months.

It ended every day for the last 7 months, maybe more, we're stuck in an infinite loop

Hank williams Jr. ate it, then puked it up, called it a song, and released it for free online.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas
Whats up with the large deaths of the birds, fish, and cows? Did we ever figure out how or why they happened?

Nothing out of the ordinary only people started to see patterns that weren't there.

That only existed in the minds of the posters AND Sorcha Faal.

Also, the predictions about the Earth being destroyed for the last 5-6 months. What happen to those people hyping up their obviously attention seeking predictions?

Those people all have been assasinated by a special task force. And yeah, that was one giant Hoax anyways.

What about it? It's never gonna be cleared up while he's in office OR electable so why bother....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FriendlyGopher

It's never gonna be cleared up while he's in office OR electable so why bother....

Cause some people desperately need to justify hating the guy, and the horrible job he's done in office isn't enough apparently.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

The official response was due to weather anomalies

It crashed into SOL

They are probably looking for another doom day scenario to write about.

He was boron in Hawaii, supposedly

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vandettas

1). Birds die, cows die, fish die, hey even humans die, no big news here.

2).They got scarred of Obamas big ears and went for Mars instead.

3). see number #2

4). Still fake

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Ohhh! That's all old fashion now darling. Last year's collection. Hehe! I must say that the doomers and the birthers are much quieter now.

Hah! I wonder how some of those who were duped feel about it now? We did try to tell them that none of us know the time, place nor the hour!

edit on 11-10-2011 by Revolution9 because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

They are still all dead. No, we don't know how, or why, just as we don't for all kinds of other mass die-offs.

They retreated to their point of origin, i.e. the imagination of the posters' heads.

Oh, don't worry, as we get closer and closer to December 2012, they'll all be back in droves.

It's still a load of BS, but it doesn't matter, as it isn't like he's going to be removed from office over it...nor would proving he wasn't born here erase the bad job he did as President, or prevent the terrible job he's going to do for the next four years, so why bother?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

The second one made me laugh. Never before have I laughed in that way. Thats one I can completely agree on.

new topics

top topics

join