It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arrest about To Happen DC OWS Live Link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
JUST HAPPENING NOW !!!

Police clearing press for arrests

www.ustream.tv...

edit on 10/11/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Posted this as they need support
Whole world watching type help
Plz post link
edit on 11-10-2011 by robertauthor because: typo

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Lock down of senate seats they just said. 2 arrests, but the Police seem like they are in respect of the first amendment within limits of course.

They did say to the surrounding crowd that unless you are part of the exercise/protests to leave the building... Hummm...

We will see.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
15 minutes of chanting on the Senate floor? Also they were stopped from hanging an American flag upside down...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by robertauthor

Just tried to go to site...they took it down I guess, I got a page can't be found message

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by cayao

I am still watching link fine it maybe traffic as more and more viewers joining

Only chatting after event stuff now

www.ustream.tv...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
These OMG arrests about to be made threads are just desperate pleas for attention.

People should be mad that extra public money got to be wasted babysitting all the useless squatters getting stirred up to riot by the commie radicals.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Awe I'm sorry that your tax dollars are being wasted... I KNOW! Maybe you and I can work together so we know our money goes somewhere needed like the war on drugs or Libya occupation right??? Get a clue man...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Too bad the livestream has ended. It was a good source for a minute, I really appreciate the real people getting out there and doing these live reports.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Kind of reminds me of the whole "All we are saying is give peace a chance' protests of the Iraq wars back in the 90's where I met William Cooper for the first time.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

Too bad the livestream has ended. It was a good source for a minute, I really appreciate the real people getting out there and doing these live reports.

If you enjoy soaking up their self created one sided propaganda, then yeah their livestreams would appeal to their supporters. Up to the minute over exagerations are all I see.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
According to the live feed there were two arrests at the Hart Senate building
2nd

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP

Originally posted by antar

If you enjoy soaking up their self created one sided propaganda, then yeah their livestreams would appeal to their supporters. Up to the minute over exagerations are all I see.

Once again I must apologize for the OWS movement! Maybe you and I can work together and make a Fox news thread about how they have the most up to date and truthful journalism out there! Fair and balanced right brother!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It IS a protest, so I WOULD expect people being arrested..

I never heard of ANY big protest that NO ONE was arrested..

The stream shot video appears to look pretty chill right now..

Tents people walking by ect

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Yep it seems to be rather quiet at the moment. How big is the Occupy movement in DC? Any ideas on actual numbers yet? And for that matter what are the specs on Occupy Wall Street. It was supposed to get rather large today.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Well the stream I saw was a silent one on this thread I was referring to another in the Senate building I think. Please don't ass ume to know me or my valued opinions ok?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by nathanscottecho

Maybe they are all hanging out hungover in those tents from Occupying the night?

new topics

top topics

join