It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johnny Depps falls on sidewalk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Here is one of my all time favorite actors unfortunately falling infront of the Hollywood Roosevelt on Sunset Blvd. in L.A.. I usually don't laugh at drunk people, but the fall looks funny and he didn't get hurt...

Nothing special, just thought that some of you "enjoy" this as well:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Shame he didn't fall into my cleavage....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by HedyLamarr

Jack Sparrow lives

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
It looks as though his bodyguard was pushed. I don't think Johnny fell on his own. Although, he did look like a fall was coming.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
How is this thread worthy. anyone one thinking this is funny, or whatever are just about on the same level as the poparazzi.

grow up everyone and get a life

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I see the Paparazzi had a
a field day with this one.
They show no respect
for anyone or anything.
edit on 11-10-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
haha, living legend.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy
I see the Paparazzi had a
a field day with this one.
They show no respect
for anyone or anything.
edit on 11-10-2011 by crazydaisy because: (no reason given)

Fans to they cause misery to the ones they "love" they act like children, it disgusts me. Actually children don't act like that picking and picking at people and some would kill just for your cloths or to grab some of your hair!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by InshaAllah
How is this thread worthy. anyone one thinking this is funny, or whatever are just about on the same level as the poparazzi.

grow up everyone and get a life

Absolutely !

What Paparazzi Fodder..."Mr Depp...Mr Depp !" ... I'd like to stuff a rolled up towel in their flapping gums.

I usually avoid this type of tripe, but I have to declare that This is the new low for ATS....which has become the new America On Line ....

Such a waste of good internet bandwidth...
We need a new feature on ATS called "FLUSH" to rid the site of CRAP like this !!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by InshaAllah

You must not forget that he makes A LOT of money with movies and by being in the press, e.g. photographed. Some "stars" even tip the photogs off to where they are going. You seem more bothered by the paparazzi than he is, lol. No need to feel sorry for him...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I don't feel sorry for him....he makes millions for a movie , for pretending to be someone else, and he really isn't all that exceptional.

The paparazzi make money off his fans..much like he does, and the studios who use him.

edit on 11-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
As much as i love deeps acting, bottom line he's nobody special. With modern morals we seem to like to paint these people with special powers, or for some reason when they speak they might say something along the lines that they heard it from a burning bush.

its quite sad in these modern times that we cant seperate an actors work from real life. And ive noticed that alot of people tend to blend the actors work with their real life.

Just because the play God in a movie dosnt mean their god, or a cool vampire, or whatever.

Read a book

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by HedyLamarr
reply to post by InshaAllah

You must not forget that he makes A LOT of money with movies and by being in the press, e.g. photographed. Some "stars" even tip the photogs off to where they are going. You seem more bothered by the paparazzi than he is, lol. No need to feel sorry for him...

Just because he makes alot of money and is in the lime light dosnt make this ok. yes up and coming actors let the paparazzi know where to find them. they know its free publicity and the more the paparazzi takes photos of them the better the movie offers that come with it. it keeps them known or wanted.

my problem is the human skum that follows these people around and act like filth. sorry it bothers me. with that said, if i was making movies yes i would just have to put up with it, but eventually someone would get punched, then i would go to court pay some random fine then settle out of court for some absurd amount of money.

great setup

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Johnny Depp could sell his soiled toilet paper for a hundred grand ....easy. Such is the life of a superstar.

Peace

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
Johnny Depp could sell his soiled toilet paper for a hundred grand ....easy. Such is the life of a superstar.

Peace

anyone who pay 100 grand for a piece of soiled toilet paper..shouldn't be allowed to have that kind of money..

Celebrities know what making 20 million a film is going to cost,as far as being in the public, and their privacy.

The president makes far less, and pretty much deals with the same sort of thing, except way more security.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Hmmm...lets make this ATS worthy.

Scenario 1 - An alien tripped him on it's way to probe a paparazzi.

Scenario 2 - He is a robot duplicate and his chip malfunctioned, while the real Depp was hanging out with his illuminati buddies plotting world domination.

Scenario 3 - He had a time line lapse and was disoriented.

top topics

join