It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Guess that ATSer.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by relocator

Thats it! Good one.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

OK, here's one that shouldn't make you have to strain your brain too hard:

I always wanted to start a thread with that title, just to see how many folks come swooping in here to berate the racist A-hole who would dare to post something under that title.

Let's also consider this an ATS experiment to catch all those folks who post without reading the OP, responding only to the thread title.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
K, I had to go deep for this one. This poster is not banned yet, and still very active...

The quote:
" One year I took homegrown strawberries and made ice cream. OMG "

hmmm... maybe I made this too easy...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by nixie_nox

Thats it! Good one.

Yup, amazing one for sure.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Yes your right it was too easy....nixie_nox

Originally posted by nixie_nox
reply to post by mblahnikluver

oh strawberries, you are right. I miss my patch

One year I took homegrown strawberries and made ice cream. OMG

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

FortAnthem

Originally posted by FortAnthem
I always wanted to start a thread with that title, just to see how many folks come swooping in here to berate the racist A-hole who would dare to post something under that title.

Let's also consider this an ATS experiment to catch all those folks who post without reading the OP, responding only to the thread title.

Anyway, to the story at hand.

A tiny group of racists held a ralley at the Gettysburg National Park on June 19th, the anniversary of Lincoln's freeing of the slaves. The park service was forced to provide a HUGE amount of security for those A-holes and the counter-demonstrators outnumbered them enough that they drowned out their racist speeches, even though the racists had their own sound system.

Few White Supremacists March At Pa.'S Gettysburg

A demonstration by a dozen white supremacists at one of the nation's most famous Civil War battlefields ended without incident Saturday, as a heavy police presence kept them isolated from the slightly larger group of counterprotesters.

The event by the northeastern region of the Aryan Nations was held just a few hundred yards from the site where the Union Army repulsed the Confederates in Pickett's Charge during the famed 1863 battle. A nearby road was closed off and the event attracted few spectators, unlike a 2006 supremacist rally at the park that drew an audience of 200 people.

Hundreds of rented metal fence segments were set up directly behind the building that once housed the Gettysburg Cyclorama painting, an immense circular canvas depicting Pickett's Charge.

There were dozens of U.S. Park Police, and security arrangements included a rooftop observation point and a helicopter that circled repeatedly.

Read more: CBS 3

What always gets me about these events is how the protesters turn these "rallies" in to major media events with nationwide coverage. Without the protestors, the event would have been embarrasing; twelve losers preaching their hate to a handful of guys who agree with their nonsense anyway.

Pathetic

Instead, the protesters turned their pathetic gathering into a major event requiring the park service to expend mega-bucks to provide security. It's like handing these losers a HUGE megaphone to spout their nonsense to the whole nation.

Now, instead of spreading their insipid message to a handfull of drifters with nothing better to do on a Saturday afternoon, the whole nation gets to hear the nonsense they're spewing. :shk:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/41399e3185e0.png[/atsimg]
Source

Oh, yeah, I'm sure we couldn't get by without hearing what this rube had to say.

When are people going to wake up and realize that, when they protest groups like this, they end up promoting their cause and amplifying their message to be heard throughout the nation? They're also stroking their egos, giving them an inflated sense of their importance.

Wouldn't it be great if those losers held their little rally and no one showed up but their families and a few drinking buddies? Wouldn't it be hilarious to see these guys preaching their nonsense to an empty field or parking lot?

After a few events like that, they would be forced to give up their silly rallies and go back to spreading their stupidity at the corner bar, where crap like that belongs.

WAKE UP WHITE PEOPLE!

And black people, and brown people, and, heck all people, Stop protesting these morons so they can finally realize just how irrelivant they really are.

[edit on 6/24/10 by FortAnthem]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Okay Mr. Detective work, lol. Nice one.
I thought it was too easy because nixie would have recognized it, but now I have you bookmarked in case I need help on any cold cases.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Been crazy busy this week switchin mail servers...Oh what fun....

Here's one I ment to post earlier but got called away.

Hint...New to ATS as of Oct. 2011

Quote: The obsession with the end of the world seems to grow as we approach the big date of Dec 21, 2012. Maybe life is so bad people would rather it end.

Good Luck, Enjoy & Have fun!

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

Thank you...In the future remember I'm a Mrs. who can haul cars too....lol

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OathKeeper

The obsession with the end of the world seems to grow as we approach the big date of Dec 21, 2012. Maybe life is so bad people would rather it end. Perhaps the idea that when an individual dies the world will still exist without them causes them to hope that the world dies along with them instead. The end of the world is nothing new, we have been predicting it since we could conceive of it's ceasing to exist. So I guess one can say that eventually someone will be correct in their assertations that it will all be over soon, but unfortunately they won't be around to get any credit.

Thread by OathKeeper which can be found here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

HA! lol You're still on my investigative team roster, Mrs relocator.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Hey!

Trying to work on that... Making some progress.
Difficult to control thy tongue, at times.

edit on 25-12-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Hey!

Trying to work on that... Making some progress.
Difficult to control thy tongue, at times.

A classic case of foot in mouth disease.

I've been there a few times myself. You should at least think of posting a funny pic or something instead of leaving the post empty though.

posted on Apr, 28 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
This thread was too cool and fun for it to be forgotten.

Really, if you want to achieve an understanding of these things, you need to shed the alt-mythology. I like it on the fringes, and my research tends to ruffle some feathers, but it is through re-examination of historical memes. My concession is that if one is going to engage in myth busting, one is obliges to tease out a better story. It's just polite.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join