It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Bust the Banks without Occupying and Protesting

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousgod

Originally posted by NewsWorthy
It's a great thought and I applaud the fact that you are trying to come up with a way to actually inflict damage to the crooks BUT...

The banks would just tell you take your business elsewhere and report you for having more than $10,000 liquid cash not in a bank which is a felony.

Even if they didn't do that and people withdrew all their money it wouldn't matter after the first day or so. The Bank would just close the doors until the Government did another Q.E. or secret T.A.R.P. fund.

In simple terms they'll just stop giving people their money until the Fed illegally prints more money and supplies them with more worthless paper.

You want to hit them where it hurts???? Move to Latin America and become a Person instead of a Consumer

Having $10,000 cash is not a felony. It may not be wise for security reasons but it is not illegal except: It's only a felony if you get caught trafficking drugs.

You are right it's not illegal to have 10,000 cash. I have withdrawn 12,000 cash for buying a boat from a private party and the Banks had to clear it with the FBI/Gov and I was Investigated for almost 2 weeks before they would release the cash. They were the ones that told me it is Illegal to carry that much cash so I took that as fact but after your comment I did some research and you are correct. But if you get stopped with that much cash without a receipt showing where the money came from it will be confiscated by police and you will be investigated.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by NewsWorthy

In reply to "having more than 10,000 in cash is a felony"... REALLY??? I've never heard this, of course, I've never had reason to... I'm in the 99%!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Dont forget to book that trip to vegas the next day, because when your government comes chasing you for the multiple cash withdrawels they have signed documentation to prove, you lost at the roulette, right!!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

SO if people want to impact a banks bottom line then overwhelm them with expenses. PEOPLE should withdraw $10,000 cash and then re-deposit the money.

That's great if you're very rich. But what about the rest of us

Most people have a few hundred pounds (dollars) in the bank at any time - to pay their bills. That's it.

Do you work for a bank?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

SO if people want to impact a banks bottom line then overwhelm them with expenses. PEOPLE should withdraw $10,000 cash and then re-deposit the money.

That's great if you're very rich. But what about the rest of us

Most people have a few hundred pounds (dollars) in the bank at any time - to pay their bills. That's it.

Do you work for a bank?

No, banks work for me. I'm the client. They just forget that and I always seem to need to remind them.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Moved my money out of BofA into a credit union a long time back, never looked back.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join