It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100 children in jails such as Abu Ghraib � some as young as 10 � being subjected to rape/torture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 08:36 PM
link   
I believe it happened.

why is it so hard to believe that an american soldier would rape a boy?
are there no homosexuals in the army? i bet you would believe it if it said "american soldier rapes underage girl"

in contrast to this; does anyone remember how saddam treated his prisoners of war?
saddam used to feed his american prisoners better than his own men.

saddam never harmed an american, and yet here are the americans raping and torturing their prisoiners of war.

a clear breach of the geneva conventions

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Today America Stands United in Shame

[edit on 29-8-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by livenlearn
What's unbelievable is how gullable some of you people are!!

No....what's unbelievable is how biased you are because you think "American" men wouldn't do such a thing! Well look around sweets...American men do and have done worse.....NO country is free of such things and that includes America.....you sort of remind me of one of my aunts when it was finally publicized that Elvis Presley did drugs....she would not believe it no matter what cause "he just wouldn't do such a thing"

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Absolutly disgusting. If this is true, these people should be subjected to a tribunal, and I am certain that there is the possibility of execution for punishment. Revolting, these allegations of abusing these children. Absolutely sickening.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
WASHINGTON � Classified parts of the report by three Army generals on the abuses at Abu Ghraib prison say Lt. Gen. Ricardo Sanchez, the former top commander in Iraq, approved the use in Iraq of some severe interrogation practices intended to be limited to captives held in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, and Afghanistan.

www.twincities.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join