It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Key Events that are Just Ahead

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

edit on 10/11/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: Self edited a wisecrack about molesting young boys being a teaching. lol

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

In one of your paragraphs you state: quote "Studying Ezekiel carefully, it is apparent that most of the prophetic events which will occur "time of the end" when the modern descendants of ancient Israel will once again be taken into captivity. If you will study our eye-opening booklet, The United States and Great Britain in prophecy, you can prove to yourself that the Anglo-Saxon Celtic peoples-across the U.S., the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa, as well as the peace-loving of northwestern Europe-really are the descendants of the so-called "lost ten tribes" of Israel......." unquote

Please provide historical proof...of what you say above..... that being... that the (lost ten tribes) of Israel are the Anglo-Saxon Celtic peoples.

edit on 12-10-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

I have had the dreams of the sword of christ, where in it was placed on my forearm and on the other arm was the sword of truths. But never found out what it ment. Op do you know or have an idea of what it might mean? Besides I might have fallin asleep reading something strange.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonco6

I have had the dreams of the sword of christ, where in it was placed on my forearm and on the other arm was the sword of truths. But never found out what it ment. Op do you know or have an idea of what it might mean? Besides I might have fallin asleep reading something strange.

The sword of truth is the path of Christ...

Understand him, and you will understand truth...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
This woman exsplains all the events. looksie. www.youtube.com... She will shock you and at the same time you will see what is going on. Purpose behind all.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

A video posted 4 years ago?

From IMDB:

IMDB - The end of America

The End of America details the ten steps a country takes when it slides toward fascism. It's not a "lefty"tot tome, rather a historical look at trends in once-functioning democracies from modern history that are being repeated in our country today. It gives any reader (or viewer of the lecture) a much-needed history lesson and constitutional refresher. Most importantly, it puts the recent gradual loss of civil liberties in the U.S. in a historical context. The average American might not be alarmed at AT&T selling our private information to the Bush administration, but when this action is seen as part of a larger series of erosions and events, a pattern emerges with unfortunate consequences that become disturbingly clear.

What she says isn't at all wrong, but bush didnt manage to get ahead in the proverbial "calling martial law" which would have enabled him to basically do a bloodless coup.

I'm unsure how this ties into the current topic tho :/

(im also unsure how to do the "External Resource" type quotes)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
scary if it does happen, but i ain't holding my breath, after all the bible is just a storybook for school assemblys and congregation of gullible fools, as usual with most "predicted" events in the bible they didn't happen, even if they did there's not that much proof. im going to go to work as normal and continue with my life, i ain't going to lose sleep over this.

P.s your one brave motherf%&^*&* for posting this on here

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

ahahahahahah hahaha hahah!!

Thanks for the laugh

Hold on.... this is a joke right????

edit on 12-10-2011 by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   
*What the caterpillar calls the end of the world,
the master calls it a butterfly being born.
*The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself.
Now please, next time replace the word "god" with life, there are universal laws which apply. Also not so much doom and gloom I could not even get half way through that. Nothing is doom and gloom, that's a concept - right? There are laws " by nature " that will teach us many things, not doom and gloom. Fear mongering does not work for me. Oh and please read Romans 13 several times while looking at your bills to really know your fate.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

Good morning. The 3:00 a.m. hour is the hour of Jesus' Resurrection. I just saw this and shared in another
thread, one of mine that can be searched...starts out in the title...Faith related...

I want to share it here. There is an online interview with a current visionary who is hearing much about
the Great Warning. Amazing, she wasn't devout, almost an agnostic at the time she admits when she
frist saw Our Lord's mother and then Jesus and started hearing from them. In about a year's time Maria,
her name, she has received over 250 messages.

She is a businesswoman from Ireland. You can hear her beautiful accent. It's a wonderful interview, great questions. Maria explains much very clearly about what is soon to happen to the entire world. It will give you hope and certainly make one love Our Lord more... She receieved the most recent message for America.

Take the time to listen, a tape of the interview is shared on a priest's blog. Near the end of the interview, he
is introduced and asks Maria a couple of questions.

Turn up your volume to MAX to hear the interview.

www.blessedmotherschildren.com...

colbe

p.s. Maria's website: www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Look at the atheists in this forum, taking the piss, making fun of people, laughing at our beliefs.

You have no regard for those around which is why you have been manipulated to the max by TPTB.

Do you think that christianity is more mainstream than atheism..............????????????

the answer is no, you want proof???

open your eyes and look around you, nobody cares for God anymore, its all about the materialistic life now.

People need to realize that the movement of the world is pulling us away from God not towards him.

Just stop and think

-mainstream-
*school
*music
*movies
*Clothing
*car
*hairstyle
*mobile phone
*Computer
*Clubs
*bars
Etc...........

When was the last time you went to church over using or attending one of the above, or when was the last time you ever heard of anyone doing that??

Be honest aswell because little timmy (made up character) did the above...............!!!!!

Case Closed. Peace

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

here are a few things for you to look at, if you so feel inclined, maybe it will help
www.thetrumpet.com...
www.1335.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Money,?? LOL money? LOLLLL money? LOL The ancient bible comes from the book of the dead (egyptian) which in return comes from the book of the sumerians which was more than 9000 years ago. For Money?

I believe you do not know anything and you are just assuming about the life you think you've learned. Why posting comments when you know that you don't really know. You are just giving ideas out there of what you heard or read... ???

reply to post by brindle

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
This whole damn post is nothing BUT RELIGIOUS.

Certainly much in it is correct BUT it is not religion that causes all things to deteriorate. It is how man (in this case, the USA and others such as U.K. think (or not think as I always say) and live.

America is doomed, just as Roman Empire and all other "empires" have fallen. Man has NEVER LEARNED to "think" but just to "invent" and without putting deep thought of the mind, body and soul into it, INVENTIONS do nothing but MIisDirect us from Real Progress. "More & Fancier STUFF Is NOT PROGRESS".

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   

After a few thousand years of being an absentee father, I think God's love is wishful thinking. Also, world trends simply don't jive with the predictions. The percentage of global wealth held by Europe and the U. S. would, if there were a collapse, pull the rest of the world down with it. Simple economics. We are demand. I do agree that as more people feel powerless, zealotry and ignorance will spread. These predictions are good evidence.
edit on 12-10-2011 by VivaDiscordia because: Stoopid autocorret

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
um wow, be mindful of your religious beliefs, I'll stand up for the Christians, I was there once, now like a bull in a closet here ahhgain... believe in what you believe, know your faults in every which way. Find a medium to use.. god = life, truth, spirit eh you get the point, never push your opinion unless it needs to be tactfully done, try to speak for all. Share and Grow together with other religions. Yeah the bible is fake so what, and its probably a 3 thousand year old scam started from Persia for wealth and power. So what. You Christians are spread way to far and wide - to massive, greeedy - like the us corporate government, should you not re -create to fit with truth and fact more, down size or something? Why I'm talking like this? Cause I know how important it is to believe, I walk with god every day, my temple is the grove, everything gets thanked for it's existence and purpose and I look at it as it is. What about being a christian witch, the very very VERY origins of Christianity, the cross becomes the pentagram as it originally was and fact the pentagram is a symbol of truth found all the way back to cave art, each point a wound in Christ's body, each wound represents a possible sin and is an element to nature, read up about it because I learned how to survive it all. Think survival of the fittest, truth grows like a weed, and it's starting to really invade a lot of religions and killing them. Fear and un -balance becomes mental deterioration of the body, look at every one's health! Look at the crisis we have today and a dark future for our children. Truth is invading, out with the old lies, in with the new view. Lies and drama are fast becoming a laughing stock because it's distorted reality and people are drunk from it. Yes we have a materialistic world, but that's not the real reason behind it all.That post was full of fear to a point of self destruction, that needs to be toned way down, and rationally thought of. It could have been / may be the shot that goes around the world spreading even more fear into the hearts that simply do not know any better. Be creative, be imaginative, open, rational, make boundaries for discussion to protect your religion and there any religion such as Christianity may live.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

I don't agree with any of those haha......the whole world is struggling....its not a big deal....we came back from the great depression in 10 years......im not worried...besides the very same people that sell rapidly when the stock market is in danger are the very same people that buy when it is low. We are down but we aren't out....

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

i stopped reading after reading a call to repent.
the world is in a poor state and the bible isn't making it any better

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Text Red

Its narrow minded imbeciles like yourself that truly make me sad that I exist on this Earth. Preaching repentance and Jesus being the way. I detest the notion of fear mongering using various religions and threats of hell and brimstone. If anything this world, this Earth is Hell. "satanic" symbolism everywhere according to various people. The very notion that you have to have money to survive, people starving, corrupt governments etc...

The universe is ruled by it's own rules, there is no God, the universe works in it's own way. It really says something when in 2011, human brings are still afraid of going to hell and donate money to churches and other things religious because they are convinced these things will save their souls in the afterlife.

If there is a God and I am wrong that's fine with me because of we are "created in his image" then he or she would understand that every soul has their own opinions. Live life for yourself, love your family and be nice to others and live up to your potential.

One more thing, someone please answer me on this as the site owner and others seem to refuse to tell me, what do the k and w stand for on everyone's sidebar?
edit on 12-10-2011 by DragonRain311 because: Addition to post

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I got as far as """""For Almighty God does "control the weather."""".

Not anymore. Humans have figured out what causes weather. Now humans control it, not God.

Christianity died 401 years ago when King James made up a new English word, "GOD". The same year he made a speech in Parliament, 1610. Where he declared HE TOO was a GOD and everybody had to worship him.

That's when Christianity died. Why did King James make up that new word? Scripture says the deity ordered to be called YHWH.

Gad is a Semitic deity of Good Fortune. King James set forth the path to flourish....but it had a price.

If there is a true YHWH....which Christianity is supposed to be praying to....he's going to be soooooo pee'd off.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join