It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

12 Key Events that are Just Ahead

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Yes and peter pan will fly down from never-ever land, plant a few magick beans in the ground, climb his new magick beanstalk into the heavens, and hold a conversation with "god", and save the entire human race.

Not likely you say? Well neither is a being in the clouds watching everyones every move. It's my fairy tale so I can tell it how I want.

This is like the billionth thread which claimed 'bad things are coming because god is mad' you know, for such an omnipotent being, it sure does seem like god has plenty of HUMAN emotions, jealousy, anger, ect.

I find it highly unlikely there is some dude in the sky measuring sin. Just as I don't believe in talking snakes, people living inside of whales, or sin. (Kind of ironic how everything in our nature as human beings is declared as sin.)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by mileslong54

I wasn't judging..I was stating fact....read through some of the replies. Nevermind. You, like most of the others have already made up your mind to not believe what me or any other christian says. There is not much else I can say to you, but I hope you do see the truth someday before its too late.Peace to you my friend. I am not going to argue with you.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Religion is completely dead.No one believes the bible and lies anymore.The truth has come out,the lies are over.

The truth is in the bible and i believe it to be corrupted as much as our souls.
The truth that has come out is not what you think it is if you think the lies are over.
Don't fear there is still time to sharpen your eyes with wisdom.
There have been a million fools throughout the centuries all claiming to be god.What made you pick jesus as the real god and not another cult leader similar to him?

I find that the rest don't fit the big picture because they always hide the their flaws behind the truth.
It's really hard for someone to see that once they have been misled by false doctrines and betrayed by these heathons.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Damm heathons up to no good drinking all that moonshine and gettin mighty close to them there women.One day god is gonna come down, and put a serious ass whoopin on yeall and you gonna feel how hot the fires of hell burn.Repent sinners,show some damm respect for the bible .Hows this for my new sermon when I move to kentucky and become a preacher.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

You forgot the part where it's against god's will to be gay. (Yet if everyone is created by god, isnt someone who is gay also created by god? Why would god create someone just to send them to hell?)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Religion, politics and prostitution are the oldest professions.

Prostitution is the most trustworthy

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vortiki
reply to post by brindle

You forgot the part where it's against god's will to be gay. (Yet if everyone is created by god, isnt someone who is gay also created by god? Why would god create someone just to send them to hell?)

The way i look at it is that it's all basically a test and you fail it by not repenting.
I truly do believe that what you do in privite is part of living.
When we bring these things out in public that is the problem because it corrupts the family.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Dear Veritas1, pay no attention to the mockers. Remember that they were prophesied as well. Glad to see someone address the coming German/European empire. Keep it up.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BooBetty
Dear Veritas1, pay no attention to the mockers. Remember that they were prophesied as well. Glad to see someone address the coming German/European empire. Keep it up.

Wow, we were prophesied, I feel so special.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Hi everyone,

Good morning. The 3:00 a.m. hour is the hour of Jesus' Resurrection. I just saw this and shared in another
thread, one of mine that can be searched...starts out in the title...Faith related...

I want to share it here. There is an online interview with a current visionary who is hearing much about
the Great Warning. Amazing, she wasn't devout, almost an agnostic at the time she admits when she
frist saw Our Lord's mother and then Jesus and started hearing from them. In about a year's time Maria,
her name, she has received over 250 messages.

She is a businesswoman from Ireland. You can hear her beautiful accent. It's a wonderful interview, great questions. Maria explains much very clearly about what is soon to happen to the entire world. It will give you hope and certainly make one love Our Lord more... She receieved the most recent message for America.

Take the time to listen, a tape of the interview is shared on a priest's blog. Near the end of the interview, he
is introduced and asks Maria a couple of questions.

Turn up your volume to MAX to hear the interview.

www.blessedmotherschildren.com...

colbe

p.s. Maria's website: www.thewarningsecondcoming.com...

Disbelievers,

Bookmark or click on the first link. Here's your proof you keep asking for...
Jesus and His mother both appeared to this woman in Ireland, she tells you
in the interview when the mystical, the messages first stated she was almost
AGNOSTIC. She has received more than 250 messages in this last year
about the coming events.

Our Lord chose her for a messenger because she was worldly, disbelieving.
Listen to her, take the time. You come to this thread, I don't think to mock
Christianity, you're searching. It's grace sent from God.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Christianity was one of the Hellenistic mystery religions that came out of the Egyptian area's. Most of these mystery religions were based on the same fundamental premises. Individuals could pursue a path to salvation and achieve eternal life by being initiated into a union with a savior god/es. Then these mystery religions moved over to the Jewish province of Judea. Then Rome takes over the area. and a a Jewish sect know as the Essenes (read the dead sea scrolls) believed that god would come and create heaven on earth.

Then the whole story of Jesus comes, Which then the followers of Jesus tell the story of his life, death, and resurrection, VERY similar to those stories told by those Hellenistic mystery religions that came out of Egypt.

Stoicism and Epicureanism seem to be one the main philosophies of Christianity,

And if you read the beliefs of the Hellenistic kingdoms, they are closely mirrored to the early christian churches beliefs about the world around them.

All this information is easily accessible on the internet. And am not trying to question people's beliefs, and just attempting to give them clarity in the origin of "Christ" and how those value/beliefs were there before he even existed. Because of the proximity of these cultures and the conquest of these people these beliefs were thrown into the "melting pot" and what came out was a certain belief/view of the world around them and how they saw the universe. Also, there is alot more, but this is the very very short version.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Here's something those who deny God, deny Jesus.

You are stopped, you can give no reason how a mental prayer offered to God, that
no one hears is answered. And especially, the miraculous ones. A person healed
and medicine nor science after examination can explain.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

If you would like,I can scan and post my multiple degrees in theology for your viewing pleasure.What are your credentials in the field if you dont mind me asking.

Please do!

Unfortunately, it might only further prove that higher education and common sense may not go hand in hand.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by colbe

Not saying I'm a disbeliever but I don't believe in the fear mongering side, and as for a lady that saw Jesus I'm not saying it's not possible but there has been people that have seen him in toast and oil stains, how do we know what he looks like and if it's him?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Degrees talks bull# walks.If i posted my degrees on this website,It would crash the server because there would be trillions of megabytes.

Now we know you're a fraud!!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadeyedick

Originally posted by Vortiki
reply to post by brindle

The way i look at it is that it's all basically a test and you fail it by not repenting.
I truly do believe that what you do in privite is part of living.
When we bring these things out in public that is the problem because it corrupts the family.

Corrupts the family? If you sounded anymore prejudice I would have to question your humanity. I HOPE i can fail all of "gods tests" because GOD DOESN'T EXIST. You must be a thirteen year old child to believe in such a illogical fairy tale.

The worst part of it all, is that your belief HURTS PEOPLE. You know, when a bunch of you religion fanatic nut jobs rally up and pick on ANYONE THAT DOESN'T SHARE YOUR BELIEF.

The way I see it, my parents are my makers, not god. Gay folk CHOSE their sexual preference, and it doesn't make them "sinners". Christianity and many other religions are horrible cults that brainwash people and turn them against one another. Wake up and smell the logic, stop hating people because "its what god wants" and start loving people because WE ARE ALL HUMANS.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by colbe
Here's something those who deny God, deny Jesus.

You are stopped, you can give no reason how a mental prayer offered to God, that
no one hears is answered. And especially, the miraculous ones. A person healed
and medicine nor science after examination can explain.

And you cannot prove to me that ANY prayer has ever been answered in which there is no reasonable explination other than "it was god"

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mileslong54
reply to post by colbe

Not saying I'm a disbeliever but I don't believe in the fear mongering side, and as for a lady that saw Jesus I'm not saying it's not possible but there has been people that have seen him in toast and oil stains, how do we know what he looks like and if it's him?

Imo she didn't see what she thinks she seen.
I have no doubt that she is conversing with some negative spirit.
It's so very easy to do and if you want them to give you proof they will.
You can be told some things that will happen just to lead you astray in the end.
If someone opens a connection to the other side they are giving over their mind to be read.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
"Wake up and smell the logic, stop hating people because "its what god wants" and start loving people because WE ARE ALL HUMANS."

Funny you say that because Jesus presented the ethical concepts of humility, charity, and BROTHERLY LOVE, which is the basis for the christian religion.

Hence, "followers" of Jesus are really not fulfilling their vow/covenant to him.

If am wrong with the those concepts please feel free to correct me people.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by deadeyedick

It's Rorschach, nothing more, nothing less. Inkblot test. People see and hear what they want to. People use "god" as a scapegoat. I do this because its what "god" wants. I believe this, because "god's will" demands it. These people are freaking insane.

Little do they know their precious religion is a mere replica of several religions before them.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join