It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Boston Update - Stream just came back online

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I was watching the broken live stream this morning, and had forgotten about it, when it came back online just now. A few people from Occupy Boston are coming on and giving updates. Apparently, 120 people were arrested, mostly veterans, and they are being bailed out of jail and returning to protest. The protesters are rebuilding camp and preparing for another day.

Occupy Boston Livestream

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
It's nice to hear the story from the horses mouth. Thank you very much OP!

Positive vibes go out this morning to you boston. Keep your heads on straight and don't falter. Remember this is a peaceful protest and anything else is unacceptable. If everyone remains peaceful and the police still show brutality it will only help our cause, however, if you give them a reason to attack it will all be justified. Remain vigilant and keep your heads high. My thoughts are with you.

Namaste

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by darkbake

That really is sad and annoying to me , that vetrans get arrested like that . What for , for being in a park or sleeping in a park.
Tell me do they arrest the homeless vetrans who has to sleep in the park .

Im not pro war or pro army at all. But I do respect when men do give up stuff to go fight in illusory wars and come home to find out they are totally abandoned by the governments who get them to go do their bidding

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I know this is a bit off topic but I feel the need to post this picture.
Sadly,this is the reality for some vets who come home.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3e260d83a19e.jpg[/atsimg]

To be arrested for protesting peacefully must be a slap in the face.

new topics

top topics

join