It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange things caught on camera 12/5/2010 at 3:23 a.m

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

Sorry I am not computer savvy in that sort of way, she is to the right of the picture, somebody has already said it was lens glare though, I can probably see her as I was there and am able to see and sense things such as I posted about.

Thanks for reading & trying anyhow

posted on Feb, 17 2018 @ 07:33 PM
link   
i know this is an old thread and you may not even visit this site anymore but I too live in the north west and have experienced many similar things to yourself. I even used to work as a psychic. It seems that the most open and spiritually aware are born to suffer lol and I don’t say that glibly because I too feel that I have paid a terrible price at times for my awareness. Now in my forties - since I made massive attempts to uncover and heal my issues stemming from childhood - I am not so attracted to the unknown (fascinated but don’t indulge as much). The sleep paralysis has stopped and I have greater peace of mind. For me this also seems to tie in with the first unconditional love I have received from a new partner and believing in Jesus. Just didn’t want you to think that you were alone in this world. Ps. The Abbey is a VERY spooky place. I don’t like the energies there!

new topics

<< 1   >>

join