It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Hoaxland and More Elenin BS!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Richard Hoaxland (On Coast To Coast AM last night) claims that a Satellite that is to fall in November is connected to Elenin.

How so? He does not elaborate but says its a scare tactic.

Elenin (according to Richard) is changing consciousness. WTF?!? How do you even come up with that?

He then says when Elenin was at a 19.5 degrees when the Occupy Wall Street suddenly erupted all over the world.

So what?

This guy hands out so such misinformation, I can't figure out why George even has him on anymore.

Listen to Coast To Coast AM on CJOB out of Manitoba.
It's in the 0:00 hour of Oct 11th.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Oh yeah, THAT'S why I stopped listening to C2C after nearly two decades.
Got tired of the crazy.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

Wasn't it just a few weeks ago that Hoagland claimed everything regarding Elenin was disinfo? And then a few weeks before that he was claiming it was a spaceship? I really don't see how anyone can take him seriously, let alone consider him an expert of anything

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I stopped listening to Coast to Coast because of George himself.

He doesn’t follow the Conversation at all. It is as if he has a list of bullet points in front of him and he must hit each one, no matter how off the subject of the present conversation it is.

When Art had the show he actually let the guest speak their subject matter, no matter how far out in left field they went. It was up to the listener to discern the truth.

Now that was enjoyable. Art had some really “crazy” stuff which made the show fun and you actually would look forward to the next show with wonderment.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Consider that Hoagland probably has a contract with the government to lead some of us around by the nose with his garbage (that we SHOULD take seriously because he once sat beside Walter Chronkite during an early rocket launch).

He is the most self-evident of the disinformation hucksters, the National Inquirer in a human body.

Yet, in the grand scheme of things that most of you can't ever dream about, similarily to Sagan, he serves a bigger purpose.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
You see...what Hoaxland is trying to do is state as many different theories as possible. This way in the event he is even 1% correct he can come out state he was correct. Even after all the garbage he keeps saying people still listen to him.
edit on 11-10-2011 by HawkeyeNation because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
Richard Hoaxland (On Coast To Coast AM last night) claims that a Satellite that is to fall in November is connected to Elenin.

How so? He does not elaborate but says its a scare tactic.

Elenin (according to Richard) is changing consciousness. WTF?!? How do you even come up with that?

He then says when Elenin was at a 19.5 degrees when the Occupy Wall Street suddenly erupted all over the world.

So what?

This guy hands out so such misinformation, I can't figure out why George even has him on anymore.

Listen to Coast To Coast AM on CJOB out of Manitoba.
It's in the 0:00 hour of Oct 11th.

And that's why you're calling him Hoaxland? I don't understand all negativity and the desire to bash someone right away only because for a moment you doubt what he's saying or is affecting your knowledge about a subject. Forget C2C, forget Norey... my point is, why do always some people open up threads with such speculative titles? Hoagland has been around for decades and most of his information has been pretty sound and backed up by hard datas. (of course that's my personal opinion which comes from the fact that I've read everything Hoagland has put out there for us to read). What do you expect? That he confirms or goes along with NASA's 'story' line? Then why even bother listening to him. Just continue to feed your mind with the BS NASA has been telling to the public since early 60-s. Here the problem is not Hoagland but some people's mind set. Everything that doesn't come from NASA is gotta be either BS or disinfo. Unfortunately is gotten in this people's subconscious and there is nothing to be done to change that.

Mods of this form should change the title of the thread. I find it speculative and malicious.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Cheezus,

some years ago Hoaxland was still "only" a scientist which moved about heavily on the borders of science (artifacts on mars etc.)....but NOW he truly evolved into a nut case. I have my own suspicion he is on the payroll of "someone"....as most who appear on C2C.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Hoagland has been wrong all along about Elenin, as he has been about Phobos, Deepwater Horizon, Vesta, arsenic-tolerant bacteria... (etc, list too long to fit here.)

Now Elenin has disintegrated, so the close approach to Earth next Sunday won't even happen. By the way, the time 19:50 is not the equivalent of the decimal number 19.5. Never was, never will be.

Here's a review of his recent nonsense-athon at 'Awake & Aware.'

dorkmission.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Telos
And that's why you're calling him Hoaxland?

Yes, among many other BS claims.

I don't understand all negativity and the desire to bash someone right away only because for a moment you doubt what he's saying or is affecting your knowledge about a subject.

I'm not bashing him for the moment. I am having fun with his name for his many years of wild claims. Remember disclosure?!

Forget C2C, forget Norey...

Forgotten

my point is, why do always some people open up threads with such speculative titles?

It is our right. As long as T&C are followed. Why do people always judge speculative threads?

Hoagland has been around for decades and most of his information has been pretty sound and backed up by hard datas. (of course that's my personal opinion which comes from the fact that I've read everything Hoagland has put out there for us to read).

Your personal opinion as you stated and I respect that. I cant argue what you feel inside.

What do you expect? That he confirms or goes along with NASA's 'story' line?

From Hoaxland?! More off the wall commentary and ludicrous statements.

Then why even bother listening to him.

Cause I was too lazy to get up. I was already comfy and my cat was laying on my chest.

Just continue to feed your mind with the BS NASA has been telling to the public since early 60-s.

Thats so speculative and malicious.
I do believe NASA to be hiding some secrets, but that does not make anything Hoaxland says more credible.

Here the problem is not Hoagland but some people's mind set.

I disagree its a 2 way street. There's problems on all levels. Hoaxland contributes just as peoples mind set do.

Everything that doesn't come from NASA is gotta be either BS or disinfo.

Not true at all.

Unfortunately is gotten in this people's subconscious and there is nothing to be done to change that.

Change is possible. Don't be such a downer. Think positive.

Mods of this form should change the title of the thread. I find it speculative and malicious.

So because you find it speculative and malicious then it should be changed. What an ego you got there.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Very funny! Richard Hoaxland lol i use to watch him in Project Talkalot and that Edgar Cayce guy or was it David Wilcock? im confused Alex Colier talks with the andromedas right? so much BS

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The entire Elenin BS was a hoax from the start. Nobody can even explain how a long period orbital comet can simply disintegrate in the first place. They just say it has, with no explanation as to why, or how, a comet with a 1000+ year orbit can suddenly vanish.

I believe less and less anything that msm or alternative media says these days. I just laugh.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
You know, every time Richard Hoagland appears on Coast to Coast AM, I become more and more convinced that I could make a drinking based off him.

I love it how everything seems to revolve around torsion field physics and 19.5 in his mind.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
The entire Elenin BS was a hoax from the start. Nobody can even explain how a long period orbital comet can simply disintegrate in the first place. They just say it has, with no explanation as to why, or how, a comet with a 1000+ year orbit can suddenly vanish.

I believe less and less anything that msm or alternative media says these days. I just laugh.

Comets are chunks of dirt & ice...getting torn about by gravitational forces...why do you think there must be any mystic behind it? So you rather prefer some bizarre theory which airs on C2C....instead of accepting a simple fact that comets do indeed sometimes break up (as every amateur and hobby astronomer will also agree)?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111

Comets are chunks of dirt & ice...getting torn about by gravitational forces...why do you think there must be any mystic behind it? So you rather prefer some bizarre theory which airs on C2C....instead of accepting a simple fact that comets do indeed sometimes break up (as every amateur and hobby astronomer will also agree)?

I just want a good explanation of why it didn't break up for the other 4000 years of it's life, or however long it's supposed to have existed. I don't believe anything on C2C. I also don't believe much of what is said in MSM and alternative sites. It's all programming.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Asertus

arsenic-tolerant bacteria

Not trying to defend Hoagland, but yes those do exist. A little research and look what I found.Here is a link for you to checkout

.www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Enlightenme1111

This was Elenin's first time in the inner solar system. Near perihelion, it encountered a CME and began to disintegrate. Elenin isn't the first comet this has happened to, and it won't be the last. Some comets disintegrate just from close proximity to the Sun alone.

And, by the way, this isn't speculation. We watched it happen. So, there's no "better" explanation...it's what happened.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

I find it ironic that Hoagland claims the falling satellite is a scare tactic. I would consider making such a claim to be a scare tactic. In fact, they seem to be Hoagland's forté.
Actually, come to think of it, maybe we should trust Hoagland when he says something like this is a scare tactic. If anyone should know a scare tactic when he sees one....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Asertus

arsenic-tolerant bacteria

Not trying to defend Hoagland, but yes those do exist. A little research and look what I found.Here is a link for you to checkout

.www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Oh yes, they do exist indeed (although Felisa Wolfe-Simon has come under scientific attack in no uncertain terms.) But Hoagland declared on C2C that this was "obviously" an extraterrestrial organism. WRONG AGAIN, HOAGLAND.

dorkmission.blogspot.com...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

And that's why you're calling him Hoaxland?

Yes, among many other BS claims.

I don't understand all negativity and the desire to bash someone right away only because for a moment you doubt what he's saying or is affecting your knowledge about a subject.

I'm not bashing him for the moment. I am having fun with his name for his many years of wild claims. Remember disclosure?!

Forget C2C, forget Norey...

Forgotten

my point is, why do always some people open up threads with such speculative titles?

It is our right. As long as T&C are followed. Why do people always judge speculative threads?

Hoagland has been around for decades and most of his information has been pretty sound and backed up by hard datas. (of course that's my personal opinion which comes from the fact that I've read everything Hoagland has put out there for us to read).

Your personal opinion as you stated and I respect that. I cant argue what you feel inside.

What do you expect? That he confirms or goes along with NASA's 'story' line?

From Hoaxland?! More off the wall commentary and ludicrous statements.

Then why even bother listening to him.

Cause I was too lazy to get up. I was already comfy and my cat was laying on my chest.

Just continue to feed your mind with the BS NASA has been telling to the public since early 60-s.

Thats so speculative and malicious.
I do believe NASA to be hiding some secrets, but that does not make anything Hoaxland says more credible.

Here the problem is not Hoagland but some people's mind set.

I disagree its a 2 way street. There's problems on all levels. Hoaxland contributes just as peoples mind set do.

Everything that doesn't come from NASA is gotta be either BS or disinfo.

Not true at all.

Unfortunately is gotten in this people's subconscious and there is nothing to be done to change that.

Change is possible. Don't be such a downer. Think positive.

So because you find it speculative and malicious then it should be changed. What an ego you got there.

As I was expecting, at the end you haven't said nothing. Twirling words and inundating the page with "sarcasm" won't bring anything in the thread. Relax dude, take e midol if need arises. (I've heard it brings someone to senses)

new topics

top topics

join