It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A secret? or nonsense?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

I feel for your sentiments. However, I fear you are stereotyping. There are many spiritual practitioners that are well aware of the unpleasant, bad, evil, wicked, dark, and left. Many even utilize these forces for 'light work.' Just as with all dualities (good/bad, light/dark), there is a huge spectrum on the middle path. The wise understand and seek transcendence beyond the opposites, the polarities, and the dualities. Much can be accomplished through 'darkness,' but that does not nullify the power of 'light.'

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by blazenresearcher
Yes, that is it! Focusing on the future and wishing...is a very treacherous thing. You may be handed what you want in a skewed form.

Always. It never turns out exactly the way you envision it. I really think it's because we're all incapable of thinking of something without thinking the opposite. Even in the simplest psychology test asks what we think of first when someone says "black" ("white!"). It keeps things balanced in ordinary existence, but unfortunately, when we want to step things up a little and move past it, it just ends up messing us up. And no amount of psychoanalysis or Scientology or prayer will eliminate it.

Oh, well. We can still try to enjoy what we get, while it lasts.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
For the most part, the Secret DVD, was to reinforce positive thinking, which I believe can change lives to no end.. but as with the 2nd post, I have been waiting for $100 bills to cover my bed since a was a lil boy, and..... still waiting.

But I must say that when I was 14 years old and the new body style for Z71 chevy extended cab trucks came out i was AMAZED! I wanted one so bad. Rims, a stereo system, Dark green, unfortunately for me I didn't have but $5 in my pocket for lunch. The force of energy I put out to the universe was almost a everyday experience, because I put so much focus towards it. When I was 19 I drove to the chevy dealership in Anchorage and saw THAT truck to the T, sitting there in the used lot, They wanted almost $30,000 for it, (as the lil boy looks through the glass at the puppy, he know mommy says, NO!) I knew that is was a impossible purchase. I thought that night, " no way, I CAN get that truck!"

I busted my ass starting a new job in Masonry, and put a couple of grand in my pocket, drove to the dealership, looked for the truck.... no truck, salesman told me that it was sold, I was extremely let down, Now i don't want to buy anything because That truck was all I wanted. I pleaded with the salesman to find out, he said no, then walked away. much to my demise. I went home unhappy, but continuing with my thought that it was already mine. My parents called me later the next day to come over to a smaller dealership, I didn't want to go, but my friend insisted we leave, I drove up and my Dad said I found one you might like, walked around the string of cars...And There was that Exact Truck, same one, they had brought it out to the Valley to sell it, SOLD, I yelled

Positive thinking is the most powerful tools us Humans can use!

I drove it straight to the big dealership, came to the salesman, "nice truck kid", Asked him if he had another truck like this, told me no, said thats because I just bought it, and you should have sold it to me, some people are out to make sure some others don't succeed.

I bought that truck for $17,000, w 60,000miles, in mint condition. I sold it 5 years later with over 365,000 miles and got $6,000 for it, That was one of my best vehicles, sad to get rid of it. But i wouldn't have gotten it with the power of attraction.

Attraction only works if you have Passion behind your Thought

Much Love

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by misscurious
What is the general opinion of it around here? Does anyone else use it?

It is my opinion ......[edited for specific application]...... existence truly is how you perceive it, and by altering your perceptions, you alter the universe.

You can rule the world, if that's what you want to do. ........

So, can I cause everyone that declares this to be true to evaporate if I firmly embrace a perception that they do not actually exist? So far, that hasn't occurred, and I've really, really tried. Either I'm not believing hard enough, or there's something wrong with that assertion - and considering the overwhelming ramifications of that assertion, the "something wrong" I'm referring to has to be really something really wrong. Because if what you're claiming were to be true it would have an overwhelming impact on literally everything that exists, and not just those who believe in what you're asserting here.

The "I am the Alpha and the Omega of my own reality" meme is amazingly self-centric. If you take the time to really examine the extended ramifications, and the absolute absence of any actual evidence supporting it, your "I am reality's author" claim ends up sounding pretty vaporous.
edit on 10/11/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

thank you lovely video,I liked the music too..

k)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The Secret of the Universe is Attraction, so why wouldn't it apply to here and you?

What science hasn't figured out yet is there are Two Dimensions of Space, with this spatial dimension being Positive and the spatial dimension above/under this one being Negative and it's kNot gravity that draws the Positive Matter of this dimension into a black hole, it's Magnetism via Polarity, which is Attraction.

It's a known Law of Attraction that Positive flows to Negative, so let your Positive flow to the Negative of this werld and make a difference.
That's how you get everything you kNeed but kNow, everything you want, isn't necessarily what you kNeed, so always asses your wants with your kNeeds, then the Universe/Source/God will provide you with what you kNeed.

Ribbit

edit on 1-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

edit on 1-11-2011 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
well i´ve been imagining myself sleeping on a bed made of 100 dollar bills for years now....

still nothing

Its not about imagining doing it, you have to TRULY believe it will happen. Imagine you are actually doing it already, feel the feelings and emotions you would feel at that moment. You have to also be committed to this desire enough that youll work and believe it not happening isnt an option. Its all about how you think, doubt is like cancer.. It can kill you

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
There is no question that positive thinking and BELIEVING (in wealth, success etc..) are able to do dramatic things.

I am what you call an "entrepreneur", i do everything myself with the goal to make me and my wife money.

Positive thinking means: MOTIVATION....which is the driving motor to success

Not thinking positively means mental blockades, not doing things,self-doubt etc.etc..

All the super rich guys in the past, let's name a few like Bill Gates, Jobs, Zuckerberg etc.. why do you think they became billionaires? Because they had visions and motivations. They had a dream right in front their eyes..and they followed their dreams, regardless of the nay-sayers or regardless off "problems" they might have encountered on their way to success.

So..whether you need "a DVD" to achieve this..i honestly dont know..all i am saying is that you want to have passion, motivation and a goal...the rest then comes automatically.

(Or in simple speak: If you don't dream and desire about making a million with some invention, website etc..living in a luxury villa in the Sun...how should you ever get there if you don't have that dream and desire?)

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by BelowPublicKnowledge

Originally posted by kn0wh0w
well i´ve been imagining myself sleeping on a bed made of 100 dollar bills for years now....

still nothing

Its not about imagining doing it, you have to TRULY believe it will happen. Imagine you are actually doing it already, feel the feelings and emotions you would feel at that moment. You have to also be committed to this desire enough that youll work and believe it not happening isnt an option. Its all about how you think, doubt is like cancer.. It can kill you

Doubt is a Source that bring about the Question and without the Question, you can blindly walk over the cliff. So without Doubt, Ignorance can kill you. So it's Ignorance that's like cancer, kNot Doubt and Ignorance doesn't spread like cancer, it is the cancer.

Ribbit

posted on Jan, 3 2013 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

In which way has it worked for you if you don't mind me asking? Like did you get a job you were after or has it just made you generally happier?

I've read/watched a lot of stuff about this subject and have always been drawn to it. I've never actively tried to apply the principles myself though.

posted on Jan, 8 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Jesus: I tell you the truth, you will ask the Father directly, and he will grant your request because you use my name. 24 You haven’t done this before. Ask, using my name, and you will receive, and you will have abundant joy.

just wanted to share.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join