It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'proof' that UFOs exist Cornwall UK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
my signature answers this one nicely.

wihthout the need for a first or second line!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by SieMa

This is not a UFO, this is Johnathan Livingston Seagull. The fastest seagull ever.

2nd.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yes, it s a seagull. I have seen this picture go around ATS every blue moon for quite a few years and it has always been a seagull.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Seems everyone is fixated on a seagull, I am considering a Puffin, the body shape and wing style leads me to Puffins, pity there are no other birds in frame for comparison.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

What an embarrassment. Another blooming bird pic hits the headlines.

Ooh, here's another one with strange wing flaps

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
^ At least the bird gets to be famous (ツ)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SieMa
Anyone have any idea's on what this maybe?. Apparently the guy who took the shot didn't even realise the object until he later got home and downloaded it. Enjoy.

Interesting in that alot of UFO photograph's don't seem to be noticed in the picture until AFTER the photo has been developed (or previewed, in the case of digital cameras).

If the photo is genuine, and not a terrestrial object... such as a kite, bird or other common explanation (typically a fast moving object that became blurred). I think its fair to say this object was only emitting infra-red light. ~ The sole reason why we can't see these kinds of "things" with the naked eye, and that a camera can pick it up.

I have read alot of cases about people witnessing strange shapes or orbs through the viewfinder of a digital camera, but not being able to see it physically with their own eyes. Maybe this could be related to this phenomena?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

....If the photo is genuine, and not a terrestrial object... such as a kite, bird or other common explanation (typically a fast moving object that became blurred). I think its fair to say this object was only emitting infra-red light. ~ The sole reason why we can't see these kinds of "things" with the naked eye, and that a camera can pick it up...

Or...perhaps it's because birds are so common that we don't necessarily notice they are around us when we take a picture.

edit on 10/11/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: speelling

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Motion Blur

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Or, perhaps it's because birds are so common that we don't necessarily notice they are around us when we take a picture.

Yes that probably is the case. But keeping an open mind, something that might look like a bird, doesn't have to be a bird. For all we know, this guy could have photographed a kite, and to some it may give the appearance of a bird

A blurry object in a photo could be a huge number of things.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
yet again someone claiming "proof " and producing nothing but a rubbish picture of a bird

second line

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Well, I suppose it could be a kite or something...
...but it looks sooooooo much like a bird that I would be extremely surprised if it was something else, especially considering the photographer didn't notice it when he took the photo (I think he would notice people flying a kite).

I mean, if someone took a picture of an object in the forest with a brown woody trunk coming from the ground, with brown woody branches and green leafy-looking things, you may argue that it may not be a tree but rather it could be a realistic-looking sculpture of a tree, but I would argue it is most likely simply a real tree.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Close this thread for cripes sake. 3 pages of a bird picture...unbelievable.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's not just any old seagull, it's an interplanetary, hyperdimensional seagull.

They can be seen at landfill sites re-fuelling.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Looks like one of the pictures de-bunkers use as an example to de-bunk UFO's.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
You are all idiots, You know that there is no such thing as a Seagull. It has to be one of the gulls below, but which one? I can't make my mind up...........Mmmmmm

Pacific Gull
Belcher's Gull
Olrog's Gull
Black-tailed Gull
Heermann's Gull
Common Gull
California Gull
Great Black-backed Gull
Kelp Gull
Cape Gull
Glaucous-winged Gull
Western Gull
Yellow-footed Gull
Glaucous Gull
Iceland Gull
Kumlien's Gull
Thayer's Gull
European Herring Gull
Heuglin's Gul
American Herring Gull
Yellow-legged Gull
Caspian Gull
East Siberian Herring Gull
Armenian Gull
Slaty-backed Gull
Lesser Black-backed Gull
White-eyed Gull
Sooty Gull
Great Black-headed Gull
Audouin's Gull
Mediterranean Gull
Relict Gull
Dolphin Gull
Laughing Gull
Franklin's Gull
Lava Gull
Gray Gull
Silver Gull
Red-billed Gull
Hartlaub's Gull
Brown-hooded Gull
Gray-hooded Gull
Andean Gull
Black-billed Gull
Brown-headed Gull
Black-headed Gull
Slender-billed Gull
Bonaparte's Gull
Saunders's Gul
Little Gull
Ross's Gull
Ivory Gull
Sabine's Gull
Swallow-tailed Gull

edit on 11-10-2011 by davethebear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Thats a seagull? w...t...f...

EDIT: Thanks wisper. My eyes are failing me I cant stay on this UFo threads any more

edit on 11-10-2011 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

tHERE IS NO DISPUTE THAT unidentified flying objects its called government projects.ever noticed how tacky these flying saucers looked in the 40s and 50s and now they are sophisticated looking space time continuum
ships????ALIENS DONT EXIST!!!i had a chat with cleverbot and asked him if he believed in intelligent life beyond our own he said yes i said why he said because humans enjoy it.nuff said it is just a fascination nothing more
show me a breathing life form from another world and i will recant.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
just save all the pics for when that new Photoshop thing comes out.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Close this thread for cripes sake. 3 pages of a bird picture...unbelievable.

No! don't do that; im waiting for some chirpy, gerbil faced, optimistic believer to come along and drag this thread into double figures.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join