It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 'proof' that UFOs exist Cornwall UK

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Sup ATS'ers, I'm not much of a UFO follower but I was strolling through the dailymail and found an interesting article:

Spotting a UFO is not the kind of sight-seeing you expect to find when you go on holiday. But that is exactly what one man chanced upon without even realising it when he thought he was taking a picturesque photograph of the sea. The witness had been taking a stroll in Black Head at Trenarren near St Austell, Cornwall at around 5pm on August 1, when he pulled out his camera to capture a snap of the sea.
Inexplicable: It seems that no-one can come up with a convincing explanation for this mysterious object

You can follow up on the whole story here..www.dailymail.co.uk...

Anyone have any idea's on what this maybe?. Apparently the guy who took the shot didn't even realise the object until he later got home and downloaded it. Enjoy.

+23 more 
posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SieMa

It is a seagull.

Second line
edit on 11-10-2011 by doubleplusungood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Seagull, that's pretty obvious to me.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Mister_Bit because: L

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Very plainly a seagull.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by SieMa

Never seen a seagull flagged before , excellent. love em myself. it is a ufo disguised as a common british sea bird. cool find!.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Dailymail isn't the most reliable of sources, and never will be.

This picture only serves to make the UFO community look like fools. I bet the person who took that picture knew that very well, or was in fact one of the loud-mouth minority who will ensure that the subject will never be taken seriously by publishing photos like this (not aimed at you OP).

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
A seagull
? hmm, It kind of does look like one. I'm no expert but due to the fact you can kinda of see it going from right to left. It also says the object/seagull just merged from the water, Narrowing it down their is a good chance it is. You guys are to good ^^

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
It's definitely a seagull flying right to left. Its head is on the left and its tail on the right. I think I can even see its eye.

I love that caption that reads...
"Inexplicable: It seems that no-one can come up with a convincing explanation for this mysterious object"
...as if say that it is inexplicable in fact makes it inexplicable.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I have to agree it certainly looks like a very blurry seagull good picture to prove just how the brain can play tricks on the eye

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Seagull my backside.
You can clearly see the fusion reactor cooling vents at the rear of the primary hull. Also, if you look very carefully you will see the glow from the ionised hull.

Actually, it did take me a while to spot that it is indeed a bird in mid flight with its wings at the apex of their beat.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
edit: never mind

edit on 11-10-2011 by dodgygeeza because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I agree. A mate of mine worked for a UK tabloid, he told me they publish stuff like this sometimes with the full knowledge that they are not authentic 'unexplained' pictures, just as 'filler material'. They probably knew very well that this is a bird, and have a little snicker to themselves when people take it as a serious piece of evidence.
Tabloids: a complete waste of the paper they're printed on.
edit on 11-10-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
What a waste of time. I believe we are being visited, but I'm tired of looking at blurry photos and shaky cameras. I'm guilty of posting stories like these now and then, but I've learned my lesson

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by SieMa

obvious seagull is obvious

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Yes its a seagull, however this seagull is an advanced scout from nibiru that travelled here on Elenin, it destroyed Elenin to cover its tracks and when it entered the earths atmosphere it collided with UARS and ROSAT.
The first place that any extra-terrestrial gull visits is Cornwall, you know to study Cornish pasties and ice cream(crucial to any invasion)
The illuminati and the freemasons know this and have been covering it up for years using HAARP to cause all UFO photographs to become blurred so that the mindless sheeple just think its an innocent flying saucer!!

edit on 11/10/2011 by waveydavey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by waveydavey

Only if they are Ginster's pasties. Every intergalatic traveller knows this. Try reading your Hitchhiker's Guide.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Newspaper and evidence should never be uttered in the same breath lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by dodgygeeza

I agree. A mate of mine worked for a UK tabloid, he told me they publish stuff like this sometimes with the full knowledge that they are not authentic 'unexplained' pictures, just as 'filler material'. They probably knew very well that this is a bird, and have a little snicker to themselves when people take it as a serious piece of evidence.
Tabloids: a complete waste of the paper they're printed on.
edit on 11-10-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

I can 100% confirm this statement. I also have a friend who works for a big tabloid in the uk and things he has told me, you wouldn't believe.
They literally just make stuff up to fill the space in the paper or they sit on stories like this as 'filler material'. Its the reason you may read a story on ATS and a week or 2 later it gets reported in some sort of tabloid.
Also when it has "a source told us" This is a good indication the quote is made up.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
It's clearly an ETcraft
jus sayin

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

And you are an alien. I can tell by that bug eyed look you have. LOL

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join