Why is none of this reported at the moment on CNN, NBC, TIME, REUTERS, NYT, USA TODAY, ABC, MSNBC, BBC, FOX, and all the others on my home page?
Im just wondering. Theres is absolutely zip about any of this in the headlines...and hasnt been all day, or yesterday.???? If it is happening as said
here...why nothing in print?
I dont doubt it, but I have absolutely nothing with all of these sites to read about any "sieges"...and you'd think if it were so...I would have
• 'Merchant of death' trial to open in New York - 1 hour agoAlleged international arms and drug smuggler Viktor Bout, widely dubbed the "merchant of
death," will go on trial Tuesday in New York. He faces a range of charges, including conspiracy to ki...
• NBA cancels first 2 weeks of season - 3 hours agoThe first two weeks of the NBA's regular season have been canceled as basketball players and
management have yet to reach a deal on a new labor agreement, according to NBA.com.
• Netflix whiplash stirs angry mobs - 9 hours agoNetflix's move to kill spinoff Qwikster only a month after it was announced is doing little to
placate consumers still fuming about price hikes. Some see Netflix as a once-innovative service that&...
• Execution recorded on cell phone - 19 hours agoNawroz is about to die in a brutal way. His crime: Killing a romantic rival. The judge: A local
warlord. The executioner: The victim's father. After a decade of U.S. intervention, feudal justice s...
• Murray names other doc in MJ's death
• Executives tell Obama how to create jobs - 6 hours agoWASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Barack Obama could create millions of jobs by attracting
more foreign capital to the United States, helping entrepreneurs and being more aggressive in energy, business...
• Insight: New bankruptcy ripples may emerge in tough economy - 3 hours ago(Reuters) - Three years after the collapse of Lehman Brothers touched off
a tidal wave of bankruptcy filings, corporate failures may be about to pick up again, with some big-name companies among those...
• Greece loan talks advance as EU delays summit - 40 minutes agoATHENS/BERLIN (Reuters) - The European Union postponed a summit by a week on Monday
to allow time for a broader solution to Greece's debt crisis, after Athens said it had concluded talks with inte...
• Newfound optimism could extend to earnings season - 10 hours agoNEW YORK (Reuters) - The stock market is riding a wave of renewed optimism and
investors looking for a reason other than Europe to keep buying may find it in earnings.
• Democrats wary of their unpopular president -
• Yemen's Uprising: President Saleh vs. Peaceful ProtestersThe troubles of the country can be told through three families: the President's, the
al-Ahmar tribe and the day-to-day trials of a doctor and his sons
• Inside Cairo's Riots: The Egyptian Junta's True ColorsThe military's response to a peaceful Christian protest -- and the rabid media depiction
that followed -- is a bad omen for democracy and change in Egypt
• Afghanistan: Why Defeating the Haqqani Network Is Not EasyThis elusive subgroup of the Taliban has emerged in recent weeks as NATO's enemy No. 1
in the region. But vanquishing the Haqqani bogeyman may prove difficult
• Greece: Ordinary Citizens Hit Hard by the Financial CrisisAs politicians and economists talk numbers and macro policies, the tenor and quality of
ordinary life deteriorates in Greece
• Drivers paying more tolls to use roads, bridges - 2 hours agoTolls jump as states and local governments seek additional revenue for maintenance.
• Mexico prepares for Hurricane Jova - 1 hour agoResidents along Mexico's Pacific coast braced for a direct hit from powerful Hurricane Jova.
• Libya's revolutionary fighters continue progress - 1 hour agoLibyan revolutionary fighters got closer Monday to beating Moammar Gadhafi loyalists.
• Myanmar gives amnesty
Washington Post News
• Guinta says he understands citizens' frustration with government - 3 hours agoWith just 14 percent of the public approving of the job Congress is
doing, according to a new Washington Post-ABC News poll released last week, Congressman Frank Guinta says he also shares the frustra...
• Norfolk Southern and The Washington Post host transportation infrastructure summit - 7 hours agoNorfolk Southern and The Washington Post are
convening leading thinkers in transportation, urban planning, and finance to discuss the problems and potential of the nation's railroads, highways,
• "The Secrets of the FBI" - 10 hours agoInvestigative reporter Ronald Kessler presents an internal history of the Federal Bureau of
• Avlon: Millionaire's tax is on target - 14 hours ago
edit on 11-10-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)
edit on 11-10-2011 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason