It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conclusive link now admitted: swine flu vaccine causes chronic nervous system disorders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Source

The nation of Finland has now openly admitted that the swine flu vaccine "conclusively" causes narcolepsy, a chronic nervous system disorder that makes people uncontrollably fall asleep. The Finnish government, in acknowledging this link, says it will pay for "lifetime medical care" for 79 children who have been irreparably damaged by the swine flu vaccine.

Narcolepsy isn't the only side effect now admitted to be caused by swine flu vaccines: 76 of the 79 children also suffered hallucinations and "paralyzing physical collapses," say Finnish researchers.

Remarkably, even though the link between swine flu vaccines and permanent neurological damage in children is now openly admitted by the Finnish government, there is absolutely no talk about halting the utterly unscientific ritual of injecting children with flu vaccines in the first place. Not only are flu vaccines harmful to children (as is now admitted), but flu vaccines don't even work! A simple daily dose of vitamin D would do far more to halt influenza than any vaccine.

And of course...

The U.S. government, of course, still refuses to admit vaccines cause any harm whatsoever. Both the government and the vaccine industry continue to push the fabricated fairy tale that "vaccines are safe and effective," meaning they harm no one but help everyone.

I think anyone that knows anything about vaccinations knew that this vaccine was no good, especially with how fast they pumped this one out.

They had this whole huge scare like this was going to be the end of the world, a state of emergency had been declared, and what happened? Nothing. More people died from the more common flu them from this specific strain.

It is embarrassing that the US government still says there is nothing wrong with the shot, and that they still can freely push for it. It is amazing big pharma's grasp and control in the world.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
They did shovel these vaccines out like there was no tomorrow, and when something is rushed, from a vaccine to a video game, there are going to be problems or things that don't work right.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
well ive been waiting for something like this to happen
just goes to show that we should test the long term effects of all drugs/vaccines
no doubt within the upcoming decades we will see countless long term effects of many drugs appear

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
It is embarrassing that the US government still says there is nothing wrong with the shot
Any thoughts?

Thoughts...
1. The vaccine in question, Pandemrix, is not used in the USA.
2. Not all vaccines are exactly the same, and thus not all vaccines therefore also instantly proven to be dangerous beyond belief. Each one should be examined on its own merits.

edit on 11-10-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

It is embarrassing that the US government still says there is nothing wrong with the shot
Any thoughts?

Thoughts...
1. The vaccine in question, Pandemrix, is not used in the USA.
2. Not all vaccines are exactly the same, and thus not all vaccines therefore also instantly proven to be dangerous beyond belief. Each one should be examined on its own merits.

edit on 11-10-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

in the case of the swine flu vaccine, when it was worked out the original vaccine was sent all over the world..and im pretty sure most places including the us got it didnt they
it wouldnt of been for a while after that people started customizing it

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Exactly, when the panic was on that this was going to kill millions, there was not enough time for each country to develop their own vaccine. Now after it did barely any damage, ingredients have probably changed, though I would still imagine it is not too safe.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

FYI - Numerous now-common medical drugs -including vaccines- contain infectious misfolded proteins, creating in the manufacturing process or during shipping or storage. …..Such drugs and their infectious misfolded proteins cause immunogenicity, affect the immune system, and trigger auto-immune responses like the nervous system disorders described in the OP. ...In this case, vaccines are the gun, infectious misfolded proteins are the bullet.

A Role for Protein Misfolding in Immunogenicity of Biopharmaceuticals

…..misfolding of therapeutic proteins is an immunogenic signal and a risk factor for immunogenicity. ……Over the past decades, the use of therapeutic proteins has become common practice in medicine ……

Protein misfolding is an intrinsic and problematic property of proteins, which underlies a variety of degenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer disease. These diseases are characterized by the occurrence of fibrillar deposits, classically termed amyloid, containing aggregates of misfolded proteins.

……experiments pointed out that biopharmaceuticals, like any other protein, are amyloidogenic and that misfolding, detected by amyloid markers, takes place in several preparations. These markers, however, are not necessarily specific for fibrillar amyloid, but also for smaller misfolded protein species.

….. Various Biopharmaceuticals Display Amyloid-like Properties upon Exposure to Conditions of Stress, Indicating Protein Misfolding — During manufacturing and storage, biopharmaceuticals may also become exposed to various conditions of stress that can potentially underlie protein misfolding and the formation of amyloid-like properties.

…….Our results point to a common mechanism by which the immune system perceives misfolded proteins. We hypothesize that this lies in the changed conformation of the protein backbone itself. This implies that the innate immune system may be activated by recognition of the amyloid-like properties of misfolded protein. …

S&F&
btw. Good catch.

edit on 11/10/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

Thanks for the info. Yes, I know most vaccines are disgusting, I have read a few books and my mother is a cellular molecular, microbial biologist and she knows quite a bit too. I have a disturbing upcoming thread about vaccines. Stay tuned.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

reply to post by soficrow

Thanks for the info.

You're welcome.

Yes, I know most vaccines are disgusting, I have read a few books and my mother is a cellular molecular, microbial biologist and she knows quite a bit too.

Tell me - is your knowledge mainly acquired, hereditary or osmotic?

I have a disturbing upcoming thread about vaccines. Stay tuned.

Looking forward to it. Keep up the good work.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
In the USA, no one is held accountable for deaths caused by a vaccine. This means that groups of citizens can be killed via a deadly vaccine and no one can be held accountable. Are we being setup?

President Obama has signed into law an Act that provides immunity to those responsible for deaths caused as a result of a vaccine. The primary source of immunity from liability is a Federal statute called:

The Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act (Prep Act)(42 U.S.C. 247d-6d).

Executive Order 13295 passed by GW Bush and amended by President Obama gives the government the right to force vaccination upon refusing citizens at gun point. Review the order for yourself below and you decide.

Link to Executive Order No. 13295

edocket.access.gpo.gov...

Absolute power corrupts absolutely!!!!!

new topics

top topics

join