It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We require a Robin Hood

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:00 AM
link   
"If this were a dictatorship, it would be a heck of a lot easier � so long as I'm the dictator." �George W. Bush, Dec. 19, 2000

It seems to me we have given this despot ie clown, 4 years to prove his mettle and he has. He has given money ie tax cuts to his Sheriffs the Dukes and Earls and has reaped more tax from the poor. More on unemployment or ineligible due to time lapse, more unemployed, more below poverty line. I am simple! However there are hackers out there that posses expertise, quit screwing with Microsoft and go to the banks and steal from the rich and give to the poor I know you can do it. It is merely manipulation of numbers. We require Robin Hoods, not Clowns!
Any takers or have I just been banned

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Nah we dont need a Robin Hood... what we need is for the poor to rise up and everyone take what they want from the rich and greedy. One man cant do the work for everyone, otherwise the poor will expect to have someone hold their hand the whole way... we need for ALL the poor to be their own robin hood...

XL5

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
No we just need fair rules and taxes. People with SUVs and mini-vans and less then 4 ppl to transport pay the road tax. People who made a 50% down payment on a house over 300K pay income tax. Or we need to start over and trade wants (and services) and never have a need for needs.

posted on Aug, 30 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by tututkamen
He has given money ie tax cuts to his Sheriffs the Dukes and Earls and has reaped more tax from the poor. More on unemployment or ineligible due to time lapse, more unemployed, more below poverty line.

Talking as an Englishman, you are completely right, Tut - we do need another Robin Hood. America needs one too, so when ours has finished with Sheriff Blair, we'll lend him to you if you want.

new topics

top topics

join